Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Truth Comes Out
Topic Summary: Trump Ties to Pharma
Created On: 04/06/2020 01:59 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/06/2020 01:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Trump's Former Lawyer, Michael Cohen, Had Million-Dollar Contract With Hydroxychloroquine Maker.

Other indirect financial ties are now surfacing as well.
 04/06/2020 02:09 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Wow, not surprised at all.

-------------------------
I was right.
 04/06/2020 02:23 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

yes but how much will Putin make?

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 04/06/2020 02:25 PM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Is Cohen directing Trump's strategy from prison? Meaningless thread until there is direct evidence of a tie.
 04/06/2020 02:27 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: RegularJoe

Is Cohen directing Trump's strategy from prison? Meaningless thread until there is direct evidence of a tie.

Trump is the president.... well, I should say, if we had a smart president, he has access to all the information he wants.

I was right.
 04/06/2020 02:47 PM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

It's probably going to be a dead end rabbit hole with a skunk living in it. The worst thing that can happen to your hunting dog, A run in with a skunk. Hydrochloroquine has no prize money attached to it. Even at scale. This is nothing more than a diversion tactic by the master of diversions.

The question is what is he diverting the media from?

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

04/06/2020 02:52 PM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

Originally posted by: Cole

Trump is the president.... well, I should say, if we had a smart president, he has access to all the information he wants.

You underestimate, he is very clever, smart and cunning.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

04/06/2020 03:05 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Um, that's not a tie. At least use some reason, progs. 1. Cohen isn't Trump. 2. Whatever Cohen was doing individually would have no financial impact on Trump. 3. Trump despises Cohen and wouldn't do him any favors. 4. Cohen is in jail and whatever contract he had is no longer in effect and, therefore, even if the company made a zillion dollars off the drug, Cohen wouldn't see a penny of it. But I know from long experience that progs don't employ reason. So, yeah, this is the mother of all bombshells. You have him this time for sure. Call your congressman today to get impeachment going.

I :heart; Q
 04/06/2020 03:40 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Big Pharma sponsors both sides. Plenty of Dems on the payroll too. That's why Joe would fight any real reform.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/06/2020 03:41 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Big Pharma sponsors both sides. Plenty of Dems on the payroll too. That's why Joe would fight any real reform.

Yes, but none of them are pushing unproven drugs on air during a crisis.
 04/06/2020 03:59 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Um, that's not a tie. At least use some reason, progs. 1. Cohen isn't Trump. 2. Whatever Cohen was doing individually would have no financial impact on Trump. 3. Trump despises Cohen and wouldn't do him any favors. 4. Cohen is in jail and whatever contract he had is no longer in effect and, therefore, even if the company made a zillion dollars off the drug, Cohen wouldn't see a penny of it.

But I know from long experience that progs don't employ reason. So, yeah, this is the mother of all bombshells. You have him this time for sure. Call your congressman today to get impeachment going.

Trump will have ties to it, just like he has ties to Jared. Don the Con in full effect!

I was right.
 04/06/2020 05:32 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: dab You underestimate, he is very clever, smart and cunning.
5/5. cole has been mis-underestimating dude for over 4 years now. deniles a river. sorry about your luck, cole,
 04/06/2020 05:33 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: RegularJoe Is Cohen directing Trump's strategy from prison? Meaningless thread until there is direct evidence of a tie.
its as meaningful as HAP's infamous "trump is going down" thread. whatever happend with that?
 04/06/2020 06:51 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

probably anyone with a 401k has ties to pharma, what a dope, fudgy fingers strikes again with a swing and a miss

Edited: 04/06/2020 at 06:51 PM by cheaterfiveo
 04/07/2020 06:19 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: dab

Originally posted by: Cole

You underestimate, he is very clever, smart and cunning.

Not really, he has been seen for what he truly is over and over. From fake colleges and a scam charity to quid pro quo from state governors for the cash that congress is going to give him. Unintelligent voters and a complicit Senate are the real issue. As far as the next election, do any of you really want to see this shit show for four more years? lol

I was right.
 04/07/2020 06:28 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

probably anyone with a 401k has ties to pharma, what a dope, fudgy fingers strikes again with a swing and a miss

Check out cheater thinking really hard. Did that idea take the whole bottle?

04/07/2020 06:29 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Oops missed this. Busy working and hard to keep up with all of the chaos from this inept admin.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 04/07/2020 06:41 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

tax return to show who holds the leash, we deserve it

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 04/07/2020 06:43 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Donald Trump Has Stake In Hydroxychloroquine Drugmaker: Report

Trump "has a small personal financial interest" in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine, The New York Times reported Monday.

In addition, Sanofi's largest shareholders include a mutual fund company run by major Republican donor Ken Fisher, the paper said. Trump's three family trusts, as of last year, each had investments in a mutual fund whose largest holding was Sanofi, according to the Times. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross also had ties to the drugmaker, the Times reported.

"What do you have to lose?" he asked at a press briefing this week urging those sick with the virus to take the drug.

Turns out plenty.

"There could be deaths,"
American Medical Association President Dr. Patrice Harris said. "This is a new virus, and so we should not be promoting any medication or drug for any disease that has not been proven and approved by the FDA."

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/07/2020 06:49 AM

Greensleeves

Doy. McConnell enabled the orange one by punting on impeachment. Twitler can do what he wants and those things are scummy (like tspank's hog watering trough). At least until DOJ falls under Biden soon.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The Truth Comes Out

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .