Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Cheerleader?
Topic Summary: Leader?
Created On: 04/08/2020 08:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/09/2020 07:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole We simply need to end this stay at home business. Miami hospitals are looking for volunteer staff. Have at it.
I haven't stayed at home one, single day since this began. I have gone about my essential business as usual. No worse for the wear either. I'm not a cowerer.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 04/09/2020 07:51 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You may not get the virus and it may not kill you. But arrogant ignorance is not a choice in the the mind of someone who believes instead of thinks.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/09/2020 08:05 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

We simply need to end this stay at home business.

Miami hospitals are looking for volunteer staff. Have at it.

I haven't stayed at home one, single day since this began. I have gone about my essential business as usual. No worse for the wear either. I'm not a cowerer.

You're a clownerer.
 04/09/2020 08:18 AM

tpapablo

Sorry to interrupt your panicking. But, the stats show that there is no real cause for alarm. Few people dying and almost all of them have underlying conditions. Ok, you can go back to your panicking now.

04/09/2020 08:22 AM

Cole

Sorry to interrupt your panicking. But, the stats show that there is no real cause for alarm. Few people dying and almost all of them have underlying conditions. Ok, you can go back to your panicking now.

Fate can be a real bitch. lol

I was right.
 04/09/2020 08:22 AM

Cole

...even for a tough guy.

I was right.
 04/09/2020 08:38 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: tpapablo Sorry to interrupt your panicking. But, the stats show that there is no real cause for alarm. Few people dying and almost all of them have underlying conditions. Ok, you can go back to your panicking now.
My fate will be the same as yours. We'll both die.. As I've said, I've died before. Wasn't bad at all. Now in the afterlife, our fates may well diverge unless you shape up.

04/09/2020 08:41 AM

Cole

My fate will be the same as yours. We'll both die.. As I've said, I've died before. Wasn't bad at all. Now in the afterlife, our fates may well diverge unless you shape up.

I am ten times the good person you are. lol

Pretty funny that death taught you nothing, but then again, you are a Republican and nasty is part of the shtick.

I was right.

Edited: 04/09/2020 at 08:41 AM by Cole
 04/09/2020 09:06 AM

tpapablo

Only 10x? Shoot, most people are at least 100x the person I am. Well, I'll let you go back to your cowering. I've got to go about living life, unafraid.

04/09/2020 09:58 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

800 dead today in NYC

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/09/2020 10:14 AM

johnnyboy

That's far away, people I don't know and have no connection to and it's too far away for me to believe it will affect me. Brilliant.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/09/2020 12:42 PM

Cole

Only 10x? Shoot, most people are at least 100x the person I am. Well, I'll let you go back to your cowering. I've got to go about living life, unafraid.

It's nice. I go to work in the woods, then come home to twitter about the house fixing things and tending the plants, then have a nice sit in the swing at watch the world go by. Life right now is a small slice of days past when people had conversations over the fence and kids played outside. I've also set up a small feeder in the front yard that I keep stocked with dried Meal worms; birds, squirrels, lizards and unfortunately ants, are keeping us entertained.

And I do live just up from the beach, so there is that whole surfing and fishing thing too...

I was right.
 04/09/2020 04:53 PM

johnnyboy

Oh donnie you're so blind you're so blind you blow my mind hey Donnie. Hey Donnie.
Oh Donnie what a pity you don't understand
Your Fox News ways left you dumb without a plan
It's guys like you Donnie.

04/09/2020 05:35 PM

Cole

Almost lost a nice setup to a Bonnethead! The thing has never even been used and it went for a salty, sandy swim. Doh!

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Cheerleader?

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .