Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: It's over.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/21/2020 06:27 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/01/2020 06:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

The best thing about Covid is that it's absolutely kicking Tpap's ass..

He melts down about it daily on NSR- the whole thing drives him crazy

his "favorite president" got bulldozed in the election due in large part to the virus

and then of course, he dug himself into a hole with the wrongzest NSR proclamation of all time .. upon which he keeps doubling down over and over looking stupider and dotardier every time

becoming the NSR classic that will never go away

such entertainment, and he's not even in the hospital yet

-------------------------

Edited: 12/01/2020 at 06:37 AM by fishkller
 12/01/2020 06:36 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Is it over yet?

Been over since May. Pay attention.

Still finding time to spread stupidity between the tears you have been shedding over the landslide loss for your orange messiah. Cool
 12/01/2020 10:28 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RiddleMe Is it over yet?
Been over since May. Pay attention.
Still finding time to spread stupidity between the tears you have been shedding over the landslide loss for your orange messiah. Cool
Learn to read while you are at it.

I :heart; Q
 12/01/2020 10:39 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

"Reading" is a hateful, white, construct!!!

Dora Hates You
 12/01/2020 10:50 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

I am quite obviously more well read and informed than your ignorant self. Learn not to be a brainwashed fool.
 12/01/2020 11:32 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: tpapablo Learn to read while you are at it.
I am quite obviously more well read and informed than your ignorant self. Learn not to be a brainwashed fool.
No, you are less well read than me - by a lot. In any event, you cannot comprehend whatever it is that you read if you are mocking my "it's over" statement. Before I'd do something like that, I'd read the statement and make sure that I understood it. You are either too dumb or too lazy to do that, most likely both.

12/01/2020 12:51 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Gosh you are a stupid old man.
 12/01/2020 03:04 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

No, you are less well read than me - by a lot. In any event, you cannot comprehend whatever it is that you read if you are mocking my "it's over" statement. Before I'd do something like that, I'd read the statement and make sure that I understood it. You are either too dumb or too lazy to do that, most likely both.

Weell, it seems that Professor Walter "pigblo" Mitty is off on one of his self admiration tangents.
Being highly self esteemed, and utterly self absorbed, as well as utterly clueless: is his usual tired and pathetic modus operandi.
Laughably stupid, willfully ignorant.
duuhhhhh.........

It's a democratic hoax
 12/02/2020 08:55 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Not anywhere near to being OVER. Yesterday's (12/1/20) death toll is reported as 2,597!!!!

But, as has been said before, "2,500" a day is just fine for the Markets.

Dora Hates You

Edited: 12/02/2020 at 09:07 AM by dingpatch
 12/02/2020 09:02 AM

fishkller

Love these Tpapover! daily dotard ego meltdowns.

Keep em comin, Mims Matlock

12/02/2020 10:32 PM

Greensleeves

Another record day of deaths. Hey Qsukblo, FuQ you're dumb.
 12/03/2020 03:13 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo No, you are less well read than me - by a lot. In any event, you cannot comprehend whatever it is that you read if you are mocking my "it's over" statement. Before I'd do something like that, I'd read the statement and make sure that I understood it. You are either too dumb or too lazy to do that, most likely both.
I'm dyin Go Gators.
 12/03/2020 04:33 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

I'm dyin Go Gators.

Trump's going to win again. lol

Nailed it!!

I was right.
 12/03/2020 04:50 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

No, you are less well read than me - by a lot

tampon

Really, you know Riddle and what he has in his library? dude you have 33600 plus posts on this here 2 L surf forum. 99% of them are delusional GOP, Tea Party, Beerbrat, Qasshole sourced. There is no empirical evidence that suggest you have read anything from another source.

On the other hand Riddle has proven that he has extensive knowledge from several diverse sources. In fact ( reverse doxing here ) I know his personal library is extensive. From the classics to modern scientific journals. He is widely read and quoted.

You on the other hand, you fucking delusional tampon, have told us all that the plague was over in May.
Hey you piece of shit, look at the death toll lately? You have zero credibility and are widely mocked for the gross and insidious bull shit that you post on here every day.

Trump, trumpism and trunts have been vanquished.

Pay your dues and get out of the way, cuz its not the way it used to be.

You trunts think Joe is a nice guy? He has a mandate to clean your shit up. The new AG will have a robust adgenda. Prosecute the crap out of you trunts.

Look at all the Repugs jumping ship. The state of Georgia is in revolt. I guess that RINO is a new political party.

Even Rudolph Hess, errr.... I mean Bill Barr has left. You think he will cooperate with the new AG in prosecuting the trunts? Old fat fucking Billy knows where all the bodies are buried. How many other ex trumpers will help to burn the witches? How bout old south in the mouth Jeff Sessions? What does he have to say? This list could go on.

Hey tampon you and you kind have made a very bad bet. You are forever on the wrong side of history.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 12/03/2020 04:58 AM

jdbman

The US reports 3,100 coronavirus deaths in one day -- 20% more than previous record

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 12/03/2020 05:59 AM

jdbman

Deaths in Pearl Harbor: 2,403
Deaths on September 11th: 2,977

Covid-19 deaths yesterday in the US: 2,885

12/03/2020 06:01 AM

jdbman

Grim

12/03/2020 06:02 AM

fishkller

It's Over!

LOL

Where's Pattycakes?

He's late for his daily Covid backpatty ego meltdown

12/03/2020 06:33 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman
No, you are less well read than me - by a lot
tampon Really, you know Riddle and what he has in his library? dude you have 33600 plus posts on this here 2 L surf forum. 99% of them are delusional GOP, Tea Party, Beerbrat, Qasshole sourced. There is no empirical evidence that suggest you have read anything from another source. On the other hand Riddle has proven that he has extensive knowledge from several diverse sources. In fact ( reverse doxing here ) I know his personal library is extensive. From the classics to modern scientific journals. He is widely read and quoted. You on the other hand, you fucking delusional tampon, have told us all that the plague was over in May. Hey you piece of shit, look at the death toll lately? You have zero credibility and are widely mocked for the gross and insidious bull shit that you post on here every day. Trump, trumpism and trunts have been vanquished. Pay your dues and get out of the way, cuz its not the way it used to be. You trunts think Joe is a nice guy? He has a mandate to clean your shit up. The new AG will have a robust adgenda. Prosecute the crap out of you trunts. Look at all the Repugs jumping ship. The state of Georgia is in revolt. I guess that RINO is a new political party. Even Rudolph Hess, errr.... I mean Bill Barr has left. You think he will cooperate with the new AG in prosecuting the trunts? Old fat fucking Billy knows where all the bodies are buried. How many other ex trumpers will help to burn the witches? How bout old south in the mouth Jeff Sessions? What does he have to say? This list could go on. Hey tampon you and you kind have made a very bad bet. You are forever on the wrong side of history.
What bad bet is that? So far as I can tell, everything is going fine for me. How about you guys? Doesn't seem that you are doing well at all. Going through life afraid isn't my idea of being fine.

12/03/2020 06:42 AM

jdbman

What bad bet is that?
tampon

Dont try and pull that ignorant shit here. What do you think? That we are a bunch of Spicolis?

You bet on tRump you fucking dumb shit lying motherfucker.

Yep. I'm afraid. Covid is out of control and has a deep effect on my life. Steven King is a fucking prophet. Well read? Ever read The Stand? Too many words for you?

What is over is you bitch. And all of your pathetic kind.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : It's over.

<< 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .