Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Anyone think...
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/23/2020 09:19 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/23/2020 09:19 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

The Chosen one can win?
 05/23/2020 09:54 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

If there was a quality opposing candidate, no chance.... but given his main opposition should be living at Del Boca Vista, and considering there are morons in this country that actually believe Agent Orange's bullshit... anything is possible
 05/23/2020 10:11 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Yes, the Cheato can win.
But, this time he has to run on an actual record, and not just his BS.
That makes it more challenging for him.

Remember, this is they guy who said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."
I used to think he was wrong as that insulted the intelligence of his base.
I don't think that he was wrong now.

-------------------------
If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 05/23/2020 10:15 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

when i was ready to bet cole-rona(sad) back in Nov, i had the conditions of: barring economic crash or natural disaster. even i wasn't expecting BOTH to happen and now, hurricane season is about to crankk up.
 05/23/2020 10:40 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: Bamboo Yes, the Cheato can win. But, this time he has to run on an actual record, and not just his BS. That makes it more challenging for him. Remember, this is they guy who said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." I used to think he was wrong as that insulted the intelligence of his base. I don't think that he was wrong now.
Run on his actual record? Like his supporters are paying attention to facts? We don't want any actual witnesses

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 05/23/2020 01:09 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I agree with all3, Trump's record doesn't matter, they will vote through infatuation and hate.

He is a below average president and there are still people who will die for him.

I was right.
 05/23/2020 02:19 PM

Greensleeves

Joes got it in the bag! They are already planning the unveiling of twitlers portrait in the Whitehouse. Just to prove to him what a $hit he is and what being magnanimous is about. Twitler's supporters should be ashamed!
 05/23/2020 02:27 PM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

I heard a guy talking at another table the other night saying"The thing I like about Trump is you cant believe anything he says." How can you win against that? So lying is now a positive character trait gir a President. This is how twisted its become.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

05/23/2020 02:29 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Then the dopes that will refuse to vote for Biden and Trump....
 05/23/2020 02:51 PM

Greensleeves

The guy at the table near Daner, you want a friend that reasons like that? Oh he$$ no!

Lying has never been a positive trait. We all learned about George Washington not telling lies, then there is Pinocchio, the boy who cried wolf (maybe he wasn't lying he was just scared), and chicken little (not lying just stupid).

Trump is definitely tells scared and stupid lies. But he also lies to get what he wants. He's a total disgrace and so are his supporters. I can't respect that. How they live with themselves is puzzling.
 05/23/2020 03:06 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: Cole

I agree with all3, Trump's record doesn't matter, they will vote through infatuation and hate.

He is a below average president and there are still people who will die for him.

says the guy who fell on the sword for Boiney and Creep Hoe Joe
 05/23/2020 03:53 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: Cole

says the guy who fell on the sword for Boiney and Creep Hoe Joe

I like Bern, he is the real disrupter, but I have to settle with Joe, who sure as shit beats the half ass we have now.

I'm tired of having a pussy for president.

I was right.

Edited: 05/23/2020 at 03:54 PM by Cole
 05/23/2020 05:04 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

I think Trump can win and I don't believe ANY polls!

It's all about the swing states, the popular vote is meaningless.

I think Rasmussen (Faux) is showing Trump down to motivate GOP turnout.
 05/23/2020 10:11 PM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

IMHO it's not even worth either campaigning as comes down to one thing: If 2nd wave of coronvirus is bad like really bad... If it's bad, and especially if economy slows for long period, Biden has chance. But, if 2nd wave isn't bad then Trump wins - he says I lead us through it all the media & dems did was criticize and then he can easily take the stance that lockdowns in liberal cities were unnecessary which might supprisingly flip quite a lot of votes - someone who lost job, or even business, due to those lockdowns might take the stance of damm dem policy caused this to happen to me so no way voting for them. Of course this might be why he's leaving setting opening rules it to the governor's

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .