Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Donald Trump, the Most Unmanly President
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/26/2020 09:12 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2020 09:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

fat spoiled little richie rich

"Trump is an obvious coward. He has two particular phobias: powerful men and intelligent women.
Whenever he is in the company of Russian President Vladimir Putin, to take the most cringe-inducing example, he visibly cowers. His attempts to ingratiate himself with Putin are embarrassing, especially given how effortlessly Putin can bend Trump to his will. When the Russian leader got Trump alone at a summit in Helsinki, he scared him so badly that at the subsequent joint press conference, Putin smiled pleasantly while the president of the United States publicly took the word of a former KGB officer over his own intelligence agencies."

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 05/26/2020 03:11 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Helsinki will a historical low point for executive branch.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/26/2020 03:15 PM

Seasnake

Joined Forum: 04/05/2005

Great read, could say a lot of negative things about Trump, but I think one word pretty much covers it, was, is and always will be unfit for the job
 05/26/2020 05:52 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Someone should slip him a face mask with "unfit" on it instead of that "presidential" seal LOL

When America was "great"
 05/26/2020 06:46 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Seasnake Great read, could say a lot of negative things about Trump, but I think one word pretty much covers it, was, is and always will be unfit for the job
16 posts since '05?
 05/27/2020 06:10 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I just call him 'lil mushroom cap

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/27/2020 07:15 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The article is right on.
The guy is everything many who voted for him abhor.
Ironical.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 05/27/2020 07:25 AM

Greensleeves

Joe - "Presidents are supposed to lead, not engage in folly and be falsely masculine."
 05/27/2020 10:10 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Biden got into a verbal altercation with a voter in Detroit, and after telling his female staffer to "shush," Biden directed his anger at the voter and threatened to take him "outside" to deal with him.. In December, Biden called an Iowa voter a "damn liar" and challenged him to a pushup contest after the man questioned his age, as well as his son's business dealing... Biden told this voter who is concerned about the preservation of the Second Amendment that he's full of s**t, threatened to slap him in the face Further, his demeanor toward the worker he's speaking to is way over the line. He cusses, begins yelling, and jabs his finger in the man's face.... Joe also said he liked the little kids, whom he referred to as roaches, playing with the hairs on his legs... and when a Spanish gangster called him on it he fought off the gangster with a chain??? Flailingly lack of Masculine persona, Old as dirt, senile old man has to make vain threats to pretend he still has what he considers to be masculinity.

05/27/2020 10:17 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I hope they both get in a slap fight at the debate. I prefer that to the possibility they will unzip to compare penis size on live TV.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/27/2020 11:47 AM

Greensleeves

nobodyelse loving on his obese tweeting lord. joke. twitler is proving every day that a nanny raised him and he's got issues.

Joe is doing those things to somebody's deplorable face and not tweeting his bullcrap at 2 in the morning.

All this upends the phony macho clown show that twitler's supporters have tried to build around him. He's fat AND stupid. That's no place to be.

Edited: 05/27/2020 at 11:49 AM by Greensleeves
 05/27/2020 12:11 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

So say the folks that have been quivering under their beds for 2 months. Think I'll consult others on the question of bravery.

I :heart; Q
 05/27/2020 12:20 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

People like Pence and Trumpatsy thinks he has broad shoulders.

Hey, whatever floats your boat.
Not judging, just sayin'.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 05/27/2020 12:34 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Who in the world is quivering under beds? Another story made up by dotards to make them feel better about their failures...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/27/2020 12:51 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

So say the folks that have been quivering under their beds for 2 months. Think I'll consult others on the question of bravery.

Tpap is always confusing stupidity and selfishness with bravery.
 05/27/2020 12:54 PM

Greensleeves

Scoring sick waves from bed. Working from bed. Taking care of my family and responsibilities from bed. And proud to be looking out for my fellow Americans from bed.

One of twitler's bull$hit talking points and tspank is ralphing up. It ain't working.

Edited: 05/27/2020 at 12:57 PM by Greensleeves

approve.JPG
approve.JPG  (118 KB)
 05/27/2020 02:30 PM

Cole

Joe has always called as he saw it. You guys love when Trump acts tough, but condemn Joe when he is tough. You guys are clowns. lol

I loved it when he called out the Trump 2nd amendment dickhead. The guy got what he deserved.

I was right.
 05/27/2020 02:54 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Cole

Joe has always called as he saw it. You guys love when Trump acts tough, but condemn Joe when he is tough. You guys are clowns. lol

I loved it when he called out the Trump 2nd amendment dickhead. The guy got what he deserved.

"You guys are haters... wah.... wah...."
 05/29/2020 05:19 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Joe has always called as he saw it............ Add it to the list of racist things he has said as an elected official, like saying of his political opponents "They're gonna put y'all back in chains;" and talking about Obama as "the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy;" and "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking." ...Joe Biden: And by the way I sit on a stand, I got hot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, turn blond in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in and pull and rub my legs, and watch the hairs rise up again. So I learned about ROACHES. I learned about kids jumping up on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap

05/29/2020 05:23 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Sorry bro, post-Trump era.

Nobody cares what anybody has said now.

Enjoy the bed you've made, and grab your Mom by the pussy!

ByeDon..

When America was "great"
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .