Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Its Over!
Topic Summary: For some it's over, for some it will be soon, for others it will be awhile
Created On: 05/26/2020 03:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/29/2020 06:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Ok, mask-wearers, drove into work today and still didn't see dead piled up along the roads. Want to admit that I was right yet again and that you were wrong as usual?

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/29/2020 06:19 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

We listen to medical professionals. You listen to a failed steak salesman.

The numbers are falling in states where people listened to medical professionals.

The numbers are rising in states where people listened to the failed steak sales man.

I was right.
 05/29/2020 06:27 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo Ok, mask-wearers, drove into work today and still didn't see dead piled up along the roads. Want to admit that I was right yet again and that you were wrong as usual?
Japan used masks, testing, contact tracing, and targeted quarantines. Compare its Covid rates to Brazil and the US.

05/29/2020 06:30 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Ok, mask-wearers, drove into work today and still didn't see dead piled up along the roads. Want to admit that I was right yet again and that you were wrong as usual?

It's because we have morgues, you asshat.
 05/29/2020 06:33 AM

scombrid

FOX headline on the ticker this morning said that WHO did not recommend masks for "the healthy". Article headline and beginning of text looked like that was official contemporaneous WHO guidance. I took the bait and clicked. Article started out by quoting a WHO Dr. back in mid March stating that masks should be reserved for symptomatic people. Buried at the bottom of the article was a fairly long and factual paragraph about a lot of subsequent studies that have demonstrated that general widespread mask use significantly blunts transmission and that the Asian countries that adopted widespread mask use have had much lower RATES of infection than countries that have not. Some have even out performed lock-down countries. But FOX buried that at the bottom with the headline being the message it wanted to communicate. So why is FOX trying to make people sick?

05/29/2020 07:59 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Originally posted by: scombrid

Japan used masks, testing, contact tracing, and targeted quarantines. Compare its Covid rates to Brazil and the US.

You are making assumptions. The Japanese have a very different culture. They are a very hygienic people -clean, smart and not real huggy type culture. Compare that to Italy were you kiss everybody. That is just one example. The U.S. and Brazil have cultures inbetween those in some ways. I'm not saying Japan didn't do it right. Just that there are other cultural factors that are huge for keeping people healthy.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

05/29/2020 08:05 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: daner

You are making assumptions. The Japanese have a very different culture. They are a very hygienic people -clean, smart and not real huggy type culture. Compare that to Italy were you kiss everybody. That is just one example. The U.S. and Brazil have cultures inbetween those in some ways. I'm not saying Japan didn't do it right. Just that there are other cultural factors that are huge for keeping people healthy.

We tried to do something, albeit late, but have since given up on even that and you are one of the originals to give in. So your point is?

I was right.
 05/29/2020 08:09 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid FOX headline on the ticker this morning said that WHO did not recommend masks for "the healthy". Article headline and beginning of text looked like that was official contemporaneous WHO guidance. I took the bait and clicked. Article started out by quoting a WHO Dr. back in mid March stating that masks should be reserved for symptomatic people. Buried at the bottom of the article was a fairly long and factual paragraph about a lot of subsequent studies that have demonstrated that general widespread mask use significantly blunts transmission and that the Asian countries that adopted widespread mask use have had much lower RATES of infection than countries that have not. Some have even out performed lock-down countries. But FOX buried that at the bottom with the headline being the message it wanted to communicate. So why is FOX trying to make people sick?
Couldn't tell you. Why is the prog press trying to make everyone destitute, thereby driving people to suicide, drug overdoses, spousal abuse and murder, child abuse and criminality?

05/29/2020 08:16 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Originally posted by: Cole

We tried to do something, albeit late, but have since given up on even that and you are one of the originals to give in. So your point is?

Cleanliness is next to godliness.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

Edited: 05/29/2020 at 08:16 AM by daner
 05/29/2020 09:21 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"Texas sees new single-day high of new coronavirus cases"

http://thehill.com/changing-am...single-day-high-of-new

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/29/2020 09:30 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Don't cha just love it when an NSR POS commie bastard posts supposed facts without the glaring contradictions in his own material!

FOOL!

"Speaking to the Star-Telegram, Chris Van Deusen, a spokesman for the Texas Department of State Health Services, said that the uptick in new coronavirus cases is partially a result of a catch-up in reporting after the holiday weekend."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/29/2020 10:13 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Cole

Cleanliness is next to godliness.

Let's hope we don't reap the benefits of your flippancy. I'd rather not have 200,000 dead.

I was right.
 05/29/2020 10:14 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

They are only doing half the testing in the black community. Gotta keep those numbers down.

I was right.
 05/29/2020 01:48 PM

dingpatch

"The masks, the kids, the Lysol. Over it. The tragic hair, the diminished hygiene, the endless construction next door, the Zoom meetings from hell, the mind games with the unemployment office, the celibacy, the short tempers and long evenings, the looking forward to the mail, the feeling guilty about the mail carrier working double time, the corporate compassion pushing products we didn't need even before the world went funky and febrile. The now-more-than-everness, the president-said-whatness. Over it."

Dora Hates You
 05/29/2020 02:43 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: daner The Japanese have a very different culture. They are a very hygienic people -clean, smart and not real huggy type culture. .
a coupla atom bombs will do that to ya.
 05/29/2020 02:44 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: dingpatch "The masks, the kids, the Lysol. Over it. The tragic hair, the diminished hygiene, the endless construction next door, the Zoom meetings from hell, the mind games with the unemployment office, the celibacy, the short tempers and long evenings, the looking forward to the mail, the feeling guilty about the mail carrier working double time, the corporate compassion pushing products we didn't need even before the world went funky and febrile. The now-more-than-everness, the president-said-whatness. Over it."
can you put this to a humpday rap, and make some beats for it?
 05/31/2020 07:45 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: dingpatch

"The masks, the kids, the Lysol. Over it. The tragic hair, the diminished hygiene, the endless construction next door, the Zoom meetings from hell, the mind games with the unemployment office, the celibacy, the short tempers and long evenings, the looking forward to the mail, the feeling guilty about the mail carrier working double time, the corporate compassion pushing products we didn't need even before the world went funky and febrile. The now-more-than-everness, the president-said-whatness. Over it."

That's what you get when you vote for Trump and his sycophants. Your own fault...
 06/02/2020 04:49 AM

Cole

105,000 deaths and an expanding infection rate in Red states.

I was right.
 06/02/2020 06:27 AM

tpapablo

I sure called this one, didn't I?

06/02/2020 06:37 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

I sure called this one, didn't I?

Nope. Unless you mean that you called it wrong. Then yes
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Its Over!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .