Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: GOP = Disease Spreaders
Topic Summary: Confirmed
Created On: 05/27/2020 06:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/28/2020 07:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: HAPDigital When you believe money is more important than your health, your life and family, you've lost.
When you let fear rule you, you are lost.
HAP demonstrates over and over that he is lost....probably still collects a paycheck, too.

-------------------------

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

05/28/2020 07:42 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

When you believe money is more important than your health, your life and family, you've lost.

Hap, that's generally accepted under the current economic system.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/28/2020 07:44 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

When you believe money is more important than your health, your life and family, you've lost.

You're confusing fear with being aware. Being complacent is losing and not knowing.
 05/28/2020 07:48 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: OBX

HAP demonstrates over and over that he is lost....probably still collects a paycheck, too.

LOL talk about a loser. You're going on and on about helping the economy, but somehow, if someone is making money during this, it is a negative. You can't get your shit straight, bud. You're just bummed you lack the moral compass to do what is right and sit tight to save lives. So you get on here and try to make people feel bad about being conscientious. Call them scared etc etc. What you are is an asshat. Plain and simple. A reckless one too.
 05/28/2020 11:22 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital When you believe money is more important than your health, your life and family, you've lost.
You're confusing fear with being aware. Being complacent is losing and not knowing.
The opposite is true. We are the ones that are aware and, as a result, not afraid. For anyone under 65 with no underlying illness, the chances of dying are the same as driving between 13 and 100 miles. I drove roughly 300iles on Monday. I considered my odds of surviving that to be good and my gamble paid off, obviously.

I :heart; Q
 05/28/2020 11:25 AM

HAPDigital

The opposite is true. We are the ones that are aware and, as a result, not afraid. For anyone under 65 with no underlying illness, the chances of dying are the same as driving between 13 and 100 miles. I drove roughly 300iles on Monday. I considered my odds of surviving that to be good and my gamble paid off, obviously.

You're bullshit post here is pure ignorance and complacent to boot. You're totally unaware and creating a reality that does not exist, that's not reality. Top it off you have absolutely no regard for others. Like I was saying, dirty disease spreaders....

Edited: 05/28/2020 at 11:26 AM by HAPDigital
 05/28/2020 11:32 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

utilizing twitler/right wing meme logic:

tspank drove 300 miles to infect people. That's sick

Edited: 05/28/2020 at 11:32 AM by Greensleeves
 05/28/2020 12:08 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

utilizing twitler/right wing meme logic:

tspank drove 300 miles to infect people. That's sick

He's one of those guys that gets VD and doesn't tell his partners. He also drives 300 miles for action so he doesn't have to see them again.
 05/28/2020 12:15 PM

Greensleeves

Hap been watching/reading Sherlock Holmes! Spooky but true deductions!
 05/28/2020 12:16 PM

OBX

LOL talk about a loser. You're going on and on about helping the economy, but somehow, if someone is making money during this, it is a negative. You can't get your shit straight, bud. You're just bummed you lack the moral compass to do what is right and sit tight to save lives. So you get on here and try to make people feel bad about being conscientious. Call them scared etc etc. What you are is an asshat. Plain and simple. A reckless one too.
Totally missed the point (shocker). I find it rather hypocritical of someone who is able to still collect a paycheck during this pandemic, judging someone who isn't, for wanting to get back to work/open up the economy. But, hypocrisy is a strong suite for the neo-libtarded. So much so, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Biden is taking hydroxychloroquine, too.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

05/28/2020 12:25 PM

HAPDigital

Totally missed the point (shocker). I find it rather hypocritical of someone who is able to still collect a paycheck during this pandemic, judging someone who isn't, for wanting to get back to work/open up the economy. But, hypocrisy is a strong suite for the neo-libtarded. So much so, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Biden is taking hydroxychloroquine, too.

You totally missed that I did not say shit about my income. You just insisted. Typical Trumpster making up scenarios that fit their needs. No, you are judging people that refuse to be reckless. You're mocking them and calling the chickens and fearful. There is no hypocrisy. Just calling out a clueless and reckless asshat that is willing to spread disease to make a dime. Talk about deplorable. What a shithead...

Edited: 05/28/2020 at 12:26 PM by HAPDigital
 05/28/2020 12:33 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Hap been watching/reading Sherlock Holmes! Spooky but true deductions!

LOL
 05/28/2020 01:12 PM

Greensleeves

"I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Biden is taking hydroxychloroquine, too"

Oh boy. As of two or three days ago Trump lied and said he's done taking it. He never did.
 05/28/2020 03:10 PM

OBX

You totally missed that I did not say shit about my income. You just insisted. Typical Trumpster making up scenarios that fit their needs. No, you are judging people that refuse to be reckless. You're mocking them and calling the chickens and fearful. There is no hypocrisy. Just calling out a clueless and reckless asshat that is willing to spread disease to make a dime. Talk about deplorable. What a shithead...
So are you or are you not still collecting a paycheck? And to be honest, the only person I'm mocking is you...

05/28/2020 03:30 PM

HAPDigital

So are you or are you not still collecting a paycheck?

And to be honest, the only person I'm mocking is you...

Right. "Immunity has consequences", you said. So those consequences are nice people like Dingpatch and so many others with medical issues young and old. Really? You're not just mocking me. You're spitting in the face of people everywhere. FYI no, I don't "collect paychecks". I work for a living.
 05/28/2020 03:48 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

happy sucks off the guvmint tit
 05/28/2020 03:54 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

That's right. You progs better stay under your beds lest we evil Republicans kill you. Be afraid, progs.

Yup, you're a dirty nasty filthy bunch. Absolute pigs with 0 regard for others.

blow wind blow, right upon happy digits, the evil virus wind, blow blow blow
 05/28/2020 03:56 PM

johnnyboy

Who do you want to blow?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/28/2020 04:05 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Who do you want to blow?

He really has a thing for oral and feces.
 05/28/2020 05:07 PM

OBX

So are you or are you not still collecting a paycheck? And to be honest, the only person I'm mocking is you...
Right. "Immunity has consequences", you said. So those consequences are nice people like Dingpatch and so many others with medical issues young and old. Really? You're not just mocking me. You're spitting in the face of people everywhere. FYI no, I don't "collect paychecks". I work for a living.
Oh, you're still able to work? Thank God you have a Republican as a Governor. And one again, you took what I said out of context, about "the consequences being immunity" Again...it's OK to be scared of a virus with a 95%+ survival rate, and virtue signal yourself into self induced slavery. Stay home, mask your face, don't have any human contact, I don't care.,..you should switch places with those in Democratic controlled states that are forced to, but don't want to.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : GOP = Disease Spreaders

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .