Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: BLM Jeez the stuff in the news
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/28/2020 07:12 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/28/2020 06:00 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


fishkller

Posts: 7001
Joined Forum: 11/13/2016


Jesus StirFail, at least try to make some sense..

are you pounding PBR over at Cheater's or something?

Yet another

McSwing..

McMiss

-------------------------
 05/28/2020 06:36 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


StirfryMcflurry

Posts: 2769
Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

makes sense to me. you can't help it if you're slow

-------------------------
pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday
 05/28/2020 06:38 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


fishkller

Posts: 7001
Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

makes sense to me.




LOL exactly my point.



-------------------------


Edited: 05/28/2020 at 06:38 PM by fishkller
 05/28/2020 08:01 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 3920
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry
you may as well just make this your sig it happens every freakin DAY!


Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry
NO ONE was talking to me and yet I feel the need to chime in always


One day you might be good at this internet thing. Still a failure though 0/5
 05/28/2020 08:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 3920
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: fishkller
Aww RiddleMe's puppy is yipping at me.


Trigger him a couple of times with his own behavior and he never lets it go. He follows me everywhere
 05/28/2020 10:35 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


fishkller

Posts: 7001
Joined Forum: 11/13/2016


Yes, I've noticed. That's why I like pointing out how bad he sucks. It gets his panties in a wad.

Reminds me of Gary.. RIP



-------------------------
 05/29/2020 03:13 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 46012
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Somebody wished I was gone.

Another ignorant bumpy ride.

IQ53 strikes again!

-------------------------
 05/29/2020 04:07 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


StirfryMcflurry

Posts: 2769
Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: fishkreepy That's why I like pointing out how bad i suck. and thinking about you too as well.
double tribute troll goals...

-------------------------
pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday
 05/29/2020 04:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


StirfryMcflurry

Posts: 2769
Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: RiddleMe
Originally posted by: fishkller Aww RiddleMe's puppy is yipping at me.
Trigger him a couple of times with his own behavior and he never lets it go. He follows me everywhere
no mention that fishkreepy keeps you on its mind too. nice. are you it as well, mike?

-------------------------
pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday
 05/29/2020 05:21 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


fishkller

Posts: 7001
Joined Forum: 11/13/2016


Puppy still yipping..


Mcswing.. McMiss.. McMAGA

-------------------------
 05/29/2020 06:24 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 44865
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: fishkller

Yes, I've noticed. That's why I like pointing out how bad he sucks. It gets his panties in a wad.



Reminds me of Gary.. RIP


Not seeing the spaz is just as refreshing as not seeing fish flop. Block him.

I could see where he went back and pulled something I posted from years ago in an attempt to get me to respond. Ah, no. lol

 05/29/2020 06:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


SlimyBritches

Posts: 4543
Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Between the gentleman dying on the street from strangulation George Floyd death



and the reporting on the lady in central park pretending a black man was accosting her because he disturbed her Central Park Incident



it show we have a ways to go. These are instances of what just one minority in the United States has to overcome.



I had a discussion with a friend last week when he asserted racism in the US is over. Yes he's a MAGA.



It's not.


There's new footage of the murder from the other side odf the car. There are 3 pigs on the man and it actually shows the offender's last push of his knee, the victim's neck touching the street and hm going limp. The pigs still stayed on top of him for a few more minutes Just in case, I guess.
 05/29/2020 08:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 3920
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Originally posted by: fishkller

Aww RiddleMe's puppy is yipping at me.



Trigger him a couple of times with his own behavior and he never lets it go. He follows me everywhere


no mention that fishkreepy keeps you on its mind too. nice. are you it as well, mike?


Talking to yourself again mike? Strokes are a serious health event, get to a doctor now.
 05/29/2020 08:15 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RustyTruck

Posts: 23936
Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches

Originally posted by: Greensleeves



Between the gentleman dying on the street from strangulation George Floyd death







and the reporting on the lady in central park pretending a black man was accosting her because he disturbed her Central Park Incident







it show we have a ways to go. These are instances of what just one minority in the United States has to overcome.







I had a discussion with a friend last week when he asserted racism in the US is over. Yes he's a MAGA.







It's not.




There's new footage of the murder from the other side odf the car. There are 3 pigs on the man and it actually shows the offender's last push of his knee, the victim's neck touching the street and hm going limp. The pigs still stayed on top of him for a few more minutes Just in case, I guess.


It looks very much like an intentional killing.

-------------------------
“Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground.”
 05/29/2020 04:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


StirfryMcflurry

Posts: 2769
Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole I could see where he went back and pulled something I posted from years ago in an attempt to get me to respond. Ah, no. lol
keep imagining things cole. you and the prez now have much in common.

-------------------------
pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday
 05/29/2020 04:13 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


StirfryMcflurry

Posts: 2769
Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: RiddleMe Talking to yourself again mike? Strokes are a serious health event, get to a doctor now.
& yer still mad that you suck @ the web. we get it.

-------------------------
pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday
 05/29/2020 04:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


SlimyBritches

Posts: 4543
Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

The pig worked at the same night club the victim did
 05/29/2020 04:50 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


fishkller

Posts: 7001
Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry


& yer still mad that you suck @ the web. we get it.



Yet ANOTHER..


MCSWING.. MCMISS.. MCYappy


-------------------------
 05/29/2020 05:48 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


cheaterfiveo

Posts: 4702
Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

This country was build on the unpaid labor of kidnapped Africans. If they want to burn it down they have every right.



And come on, if you name your business "target" what do you expect?


when does bomb class start in your little milita group? SRA socialist bomb assess

-------------------------
Fishing is my Super power; what is yours?
Haulin' Bass Stick Marsh Fishing Guide

 05/29/2020 06:18 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


HAPDigital

Posts: 11133
Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck



This country was build on the unpaid labor of kidnapped Africans. If they want to burn it down they have every right.







And come on, if you name your business "target" what do you expect?




when does bomb class start in your little milita group? SRA socialist bomb assess


Cheater is bummed that all these racist cops and ex cops are getting caught killing blacks. Technology......

-------------------------
I’VE SWORN AN OATH OF SOLITUDE UNTIL THE PESTILENCE IS PURGED FROM THESE LANDS.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : BLM Jeez the stuff in the news

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146079 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2020 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)