Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Thanks again, Harry.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/28/2020 11:40 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/28/2020 11:40 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Trump's judicial appointments are going so well that Schumer has written a 50 page report bitching about it. That's when you know we're hurting them. Have you progs noticed that you're losing in the courts lately? I have.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/28/2020 11:54 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Well if the Dems win and had any balls, they would stack the courts. But they won't; once in office they are a right wing party.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/28/2020 12:09 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

tspank getting stupider. It's comforting to know that our society is changing for the better whether the wretched swine raisers of Mims like it or not.

russki spewing his $hit. His autographed photo of that guy from Vermont just a keepsake. Hey he can cut out Putin's or trump's face and put it over the other guys!

Having balls is taking care of everybody.

Edited: 05/28/2020 at 12:12 PM by Greensleeves
 05/28/2020 12:10 PM

johnnyboy

So cataloging the wrongs of the GOP is cataloging the weakness of the DNC?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/28/2020 12:31 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

tspank getting stupider. It's comforting to know that our society is changing for the better whether the wretched swine raisers of Mims like it or not.

russki spewing his $hit. His autographed photo of that guy from Vermont just a keepsake. Hey he can cut out Putin's or trump's face and put it over the other guys!

Having balls is taking care of everybody.

Well gee whiz Mr. Polly Anna Sunshine, I guess if everybody just votes for old Joe then all problems will be solved and there will be peace on earth. You're a true believer, I hope you're volunteering for the campaign.

Changing for the better my ass.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 05/28/2020 at 12:34 PM by RustyTruck
 05/28/2020 01:04 PM

Greensleeves

russki sounding every bit the closet twirler supporter. Grey areas, incremental and nuanced change are not understood. Crass careening about without concern for the whole of our citizenry is where a bot (bernie or russian) feels comfy.

doing nothing is well... doing nothing
 05/28/2020 01:28 PM

RustyTruck

Go kick that football Charlie Brown. This time you'll get it for sure.

05/28/2020 01:53 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I have been saying all along that this is the most important thing Trump has done. Schumer, at least, is seeing that I was right. Rusty is right, Clayton. Biden has always been a fool, but now he's a doddering old fool. Even if he gets elected, which is doubtful, nothing good will come of it, for either side. Well, maybe it would teach progs that hatred is a dangerous motivation, but I doubt it.

I :heart; Q
 05/28/2020 01:58 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Somebody get TFap to the ER- he wife really went to town over the weekend with that rolling pin- he's posting full-faux-man-mode today

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .