Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Whelp....
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/31/2020 01:19 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/31/2020 01:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

I know who is going to win from all this chaos....

COVID - 19
 05/31/2020 01:21 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

LOL exactly!

-------------------------

When America was "great"
 05/31/2020 01:32 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

From The Washington Post

The latest

"We're millennials, we're healthy," a young woman told The Washington Post as she sat with her friends outside a bustling lakeside grill in Missouri this weekend.

"The pandemic is made up," said a man in line with his daughter, grandson and hundreds of strangers at a North Carolina speedway.

"I can't breathe!" chanted demonstrators who gathered by the thousands in cities across the country, quoting from George Floyd's final words as he lay dying under the weight of a Minneapolis police officer last week.

Be it from outrage, apathy or simple contrarianism, social distancing strictures are rapidly dissolving as crowds party, protest or riot in American cities that just days earlier resembled ghost towns. The coronavirus is almost certainly spreading among them, and already appears to be staging a national comeback. "Arizona, Mississippi, South Carolina, Utah and Wisconsin all set record highs for new cases reported Friday," The Post wrote, noting that all those states relaxed their quarantine rules this month.

"There's going to be a lot of issues coming out of what's happened in the last week, but one of them is going to be that chains of transmission will have become lit from these gatherings," former Food and Drug Administration commissioner Scott Gottlieb told CBS News on Sunday.

At the same time, the disorder is making it harder for health officials to track and suppress new outbreaks. In Los Angeles, for example, uncontrolled protests caused the mayor to close all coronavirus testing centers in the city.

No one seems to be in control, or even trying to abate the chaos, our political desk wrote: In Minneapolis, "businesses burned to the ground. The nation watched on live TV as crowds looted liquor stores and other shops, with no pushback from the authorities."

Dora Hates You
 05/31/2020 01:50 PM

dingpatch

Around 40% of coronavirus patients in intensive care in Switzerland were under 60 years old, according to the Swiss Society of Intensive Care Medicine in results published on Saturday by Swiss media network SRF.

The report showed that of the country's ICU patients under 60, more than a third did not have "relevant pre-existing conditions."

COVID-19 patients under 60 in intensive care in Switzerland were more likely to survive than older age groups also in intensive care, the report concluded.

Switzerland has reported a total of 30,845 COVID-19 cases, according to Johns Hopkins University.

Dora Hates You
 05/31/2020 02:06 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Rebels I've seen were masked up safely and handing out sanitizer. Outdoors is pretty safe overall. Beware the fal!.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/31/2020 03:10 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Around 40% of coronavirus patients in intensive care in Switzerland were under 60 years old, according to the Swiss Society of Intensive Care Medicine in results published on Saturday by Swiss media network SRF.

The report showed that of the country's ICU patients under 60, more than a third did not have "relevant pre-existing conditions."

COVID-19 patients under 60 in intensive care in Switzerland were more likely to survive than older age groups also in intensive care, the report concluded.

Switzerland has reported a total of 30,845 COVID-19 cases, according to Johns Hopkins University.

It doesn't see age. This complacent idea that you are safe because of age or physical shape is delusional.
 05/31/2020 04:29 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: HAPDigital This complacent idea that you are safe because of age or physical shape is delusional.
funny how... ding did not say that, and you did. 0/5 for puttin yer words in his mouth.
 05/31/2020 06:01 PM

fishkller

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

I'm not funny 0/5 put yer &^*& in my mouth.

Yet another.. McSwing, McMiss, McFail

When America was "great"
 06/01/2020 03:56 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: fishkller
Originally posted by: fishkreepy I'm not funny 0/5 put yer &^*& in my mouth.
we see what stays on your twisted little mind, but there's an easier way. Ding, are these your words " This complacent idea that you are safe because of age or physical shape is delusional."?
 06/01/2020 04:53 AM

dingpatch

Nope, not mine.

Dora Hates You
 06/01/2020 05:03 AM

dingpatch

And, , , , in just a matter of "days" the COVID death toll has risen by 4,130 !!

It aint close to being "done" yet.

Dora Hates You
 06/01/2020 05:16 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

I find it funny that stirfailMcTrigger complains about putting words in other people's mouth when he does that himself on most of his posts.

You should retire from the internet, because you suck at it.
 06/01/2020 06:49 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

They were wearing masks. But the Trumpite provocateurs weren't.
 06/01/2020 07:16 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: RiddleMe I find it funny that stirfailMcTrigger complains about putting words in other people's mouth when he does that himself on most of his posts.
it wasn't a complaint, dumbass. it was stating a fact. ding confirmed it. you read the message and made up a complaint. its what you do. . and you are STILL fawinin after me like a sick pup and cryin cuz you continue to suck @ the net. continue, we know you will.
 06/01/2020 07:32 AM

RiddleMe

Did I trigger you again? Aww, poor trollie.

Anyhow, don't complain about me responding to your posts the same way you respond to mine. You could stop following me around, stop misquoting people, and stop whining like a bitch when it gets done back to you. We all know you can't help yourself Your obsession is real,
 06/01/2020 09:00 AM

fishkller

it wasn't a complaint, I'm a dumbass. I'm a whiny little bitch, ding confirmed it. you read the message and wonder wtf I'm talking about. its what you do. . and I am STILL fawinin after you like a sick pup and cryin cuz I continue to suck @ the net. continue, we know I will always suck at this.

StirFailMcBitch. Sounds about right..

When America was "great"

Edited: 06/01/2020 at 09:02 AM by fishkller
 06/01/2020 11:25 AM

StirfryMcflurry

whatever. you 2 (or is it 1?) continue to show up always around the same time.. and stroke each other multiple times per day. it is what it is.
 06/01/2020 11:35 AM

RiddleMe

whatever. you 2 (or is it 1?) continue to show up always around the same time.. and stroke each other multiple times per day. it is what it is.

If you weren't so bad at this internet thing, you would pay attention to timestamps before posting that nonsense. Haha
 06/01/2020 11:50 AM

fishkller

Wow two different people on the internet in the middle of the day. Imagine that

Yet another

Mcswing.. McMiss.. McEinstein

When America was "great"

Edited: 06/01/2020 at 11:51 AM by fishkller
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .