Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Minneapolis could get a lot worse, , , , ,
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/01/2020 05:13 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/02/2020 06:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

All the white people and black people stealing those iPads and iPhones in honor of George Floyd are pieces of shit.

Go spin your sign, Cole.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/02/2020 06:17 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

The violence, looting, and burning is hurting innocent people, small business owners, and neighborhoods. It isn't just hurting the big box stores and chains as some people like to insist. Those taking the position that this is a binary issue are also in the wrong. You absolutely can stand against police brutality, racial inequality, and systemic racism while also standing against the criminal and violent acts being performed all across this country. The sad thing is, all these acts do is detract from the actual issue and put the focus on the aftermath instead. A better man than most, he knew that violence is never the answer and he changed this country for the better:

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate. Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that"

- Martin Luther King Jr.

That is real truth being thrown down by MLK.
 06/02/2020 06:22 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Sniper

Are you saying you don't believe that white people live in government housing projects in this country? Or do they just no live in the ones you grew up around?

Jezuz man, do you hear yourself?

Here are the stats. More white people live in Project-Based Section 8 housing than any other race by far.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/02/2020 06:25 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hey Sniper and the rest of the magas don't like protest! Shocking.

The problems created "detract from the actual issue" if you are obtuse. The GOP want's the demonstrations violent because they think that will "detract from the actual issue".

Twitler's plan is to escalate in order to get his dumbed down ma$$es to be afraid.
 06/02/2020 06:30 AM

RiddleMe

Nah, the violence detracts from the actual issue because well: It detract from the actual issue. Watch any news source you like, read any site you want. The focus is absolutely, undeniably on the burning, looting, and violence. Not sure how something plainly and clearly observable is 'obtuse', but so be it if that is your opinion.

This nonsense does nothing to stop hate. All it does is fuel it. I stand 100% by MLKs words because they were and still are absolute truth.
 06/02/2020 06:51 AM

Sniper

Are these people rioting or protesting? The people who came out of the building lived in an apartment over the store.

This looks like a nice peaceful protest.

Just wait until a looter gets shot and then the looters and rioters get to play the victim.

06/02/2020 06:55 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

what did sniper say when Kaep and Eric Reid got dragged through the mud for peaceful protest over this issue?
 06/02/2020 06:55 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Snipe is posting from Russia Today.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/02/2020 07:13 AM

Sniper

I searched YouTube for Dallas protest beating and this one came up. I just knew that it happened in Dallas. I doubt any of those people are Russian.

06/02/2020 07:13 AM

RiddleMe

Just wait until a looter gets shot and then the looters and rioters get to play the victim.

It is a matter of time before someone looting does get shot. There are already armed people in some locations defending their livelihoods and neighborhoods. Can't say I blame anyone for defending themselves from this nonsense. Most of the people out doing these acts don't even care about George Floyd. The people that do care are protesting peacefully.

Edited: 06/02/2020 at 07:14 AM by RiddleMe
 06/02/2020 07:22 AM

RustyTruck

I searched YouTube for Dallas protest beating and this one came up. I just knew that it happened in Dallas. I doubt any of those people are Russian.

The Russians use RT to amplify anything disruptive so as to further destabilize the US. I'm sure they're grateful for your assistance.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/02/2020 07:26 AM

Sniper

As soon as guns enter the equation then we have pretty much entered The Purge.

Honestly, we aren't far off. If store owners started standing up for themselves then things would go nuts.

The biggest problem is that these smaller scaled riots have been tolerated for too long. Protest all you want. I support peaceful protest. Once you cross the line into burning and stealing then you get what you get. Nobody is stealing a damn iPad or an expensive handbag to honor George Floyd or to stand up for any kind of injustice.

06/02/2020 07:31 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

It is a matter of time before someone looting does get shot. There are already armed people in some locations defending their livelihoods and neighborhoods. Can't say I blame anyone for defending themselves from this nonsense. Most of the people out doing these acts don't even care about George Floyd. The people that do care are protesting peacefully.

Exactly. If this expands into residential neighborhoods then things will get nuts. A lot of people are very well-equipt to hold down a position for a very long time if they have to.

06/02/2020 07:52 AM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

The question is: why are people so up in arms about property damage but not about systematic incarceration of large segments of the US citizenry? If there was the same amount of outrage that African Americans are incarcerated at 5 times the rate of whites or that 1/3 of African American males unse the age of 25 are in the criminal justice system, perhaps we would not be where we are at this moment? Many individual actions are wrong, but the fundamental issue is systemic and institutional. This is the end result of many actions. Yes someone ultimately decides to throw a brick through a window but someone else decided to disenfranchise that person's grandparents, and some else decided to break his family apart through drug laws, and someone else decided to break the kids balls just for hanging out on his front porch because there are no decent parks where he lives and his school is shit.
 06/02/2020 07:54 AM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

If the kid throwing the brick is a traveling trustafarian anarchist however, he can fuck right off.
 06/02/2020 08:02 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: wbsponger The question is: why are people so up in arms about property damage but not about systematic incarceration of large segments of the US citizenry? If there was the same amount of outrage that African Americans are incarcerated at 5 times the rate of whites or that 1/3 of African American males unse the age of 25 are in the criminal justice system, perhaps we would not be where we are at this moment? Many individual actions are wrong, but the fundamental issue is systemic and institutional. This is the end result of many actions. Yes someone ultimately decides to throw a brick through a window but someone else decided to disenfranchise that person's grandparents, and some else decided to break his family apart through drug laws, and someone else decided to break the kids balls just for hanging out on his front porch because there are no decent parks where he lives and his school is shit.
Because large segments of the population richly deserve to be incarcerated, as is demonstrated by the recent riots. Owning property, on the other hand, is legal and people bust their buts every day to obtain and keep it, and no good for nothing criminal should be able to take it. Self evident, really. You should have stayed in school.

I :heart; Q
 06/02/2020 08:12 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: wbsponger

The question is: why are people so up in arms about property damage but not about systematic incarceration of large segments of the US citizenry? If there was the same amount of outrage that African Americans are incarcerated at 5 times the rate of whites or that 1/3 of African American males unse the age of 25 are in the criminal justice system, perhaps we would not be where we are at this moment? Many individual actions are wrong, but the fundamental issue is systemic and institutional. This is the end result of many actions. Yes someone ultimately decides to throw a brick through a window but someone else decided to disenfranchise that person's grandparents, and some else decided to break his family apart through drug laws, and someone else decided to break the kids balls just for hanging out on his front porch because there are no decent parks where he lives and his school is shit.

Because large segments of the population richly deserve to be incarcerated, as is demonstrated by the recent riots. Owning property, on the other hand, is legal and people bust their buts every day to obtain and keep it, and no good for nothing criminal should be able to take it. Self evident, really. You should have stayed in school.

You should've stayed in law school. You clearly do not understand FL and Federal laws as I've proven over and over. You're the last one that should be telling people to stay in school. Meanwhile your grammar is almost as bad as Cheater's.
I've proven before. Y
 06/02/2020 08:19 AM

RustyTruck

Well you boys got all pissy when Kap peacefully took a knee, now you're clutching pearls over people destroying or looting property.

I suppose if I knew the country was built on the unpaid labor of my kidnapped ancestors, and police were murdering my friends and family in the street, I might not hesitate to break shit up and take what I want.

You can shoot if you want, you might get shot back, who knows. Fuck around and find out I suppose.

06/02/2020 08:45 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: wbsponger

The question is: why are people so up in arms about property damage but not about systematic incarceration of large segments of the US citizenry?

Imagine this if you will. You can be against *both*. I know, I know. Shocking.

06/02/2020 08:47 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Well you boys got all pissy when Kap peacefully took a knee, now you're clutching pearls over people destroying or looting property.

I suppose if I knew the country was built on the unpaid labor of my kidnapped ancestors, and police were murdering my friends and family in the street, I might not hesitate to break shit up and take what I want.

You can shoot if you want, you might get shot back, who knows. Fuck around and find out I suppose.

More nonsense from you. You really need to grow up.

How many people are currently up in arms over the peaceful protesters? Somewhere close to ZERO.

Edited: 06/02/2020 at 08:47 AM by RiddleMe
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Minneapolis could get a lot worse, , , , ,

<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 8 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .