Hang 10... or as they now say...hit the lip!

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: A total failure on all fronts.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/01/2020 05:35 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/02/2020 12:35 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


johnnyboy

Posts: 16580
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

If you think trump has ever read that prop he was waving around, it's time to buy that Brooklyn bridge. This was no defense of Christianity nor is he a Christian. The bishop of the church made that very clear. This was theater, and his audience loves the character he plays. The problem that this actor has is that he has used race and "law and order" while he's trying to strike a conciliatory tone for man needlessly dead at the knee of a police officer. How does someone appear sympathetic while tweeting looting brings shootings? How would anyone buy Trump's sympathy while he openly asked cops to rough up suspects when they arrest them? His bag of tricks is empty. His favorite trick, the tweet distraction, has been curtailed and his need for everyday press is running up against staying safe inside from a virus and a riot. Can you imagine how hard it is to fabricate a new distraction in this crazy moment?

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

 06/02/2020 12:57 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 3870
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

How do you feel about Odin, Thor, Zeus, Apollo, Ra, Anubis, etc? Do you hate them?


keep asking it those critical questions


You felt compelled to reply to a post not directed towards you. #surprised #not
 06/02/2020 02:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 44807
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: Cole



Trump.




do you understand the fact that Mayors and Governors are responsible for their electors? this is why when you say you are a boss, we all laugh. study the hierarchy of government then get back with us. If johnnny at burger king has a grievance he doesnt go directly to the CEO, he goes up the ladder. Just like this scenario but you are too stoopid to know that


do you understand the fact that Mayors and Governors are responsible for their electors?


Electors? What does this have to do with the Electoral College?

Are you talking about the electorate?
 06/02/2020 03:18 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


StirfryMcflurry

Posts: 2756
Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: RiddleMe keep asking it those critical questions[IMG][/IMG] You felt compelled to reply to a post not directed towards you. #surprised #not
yes and here you are again.

-------------------------
pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday

Edited: 06/02/2020 at 03:18 PM by StirfryMcflurry
 06/02/2020 03:44 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


fishkller

Posts: 6969
Joined Forum: 11/13/2016


Yet another...

McSwing..

McMiss..

McTooMuchFreeTime..




-------------------------
 06/02/2020 03:54 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


StirfryMcflurry

Posts: 2756
Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

right on cue. riddlas stoker bud, chimes in for the home run fail

-------------------------
pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday
 06/02/2020 04:23 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message


fishkller

Posts: 6969
Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

right on cue. another swingnamiss for me


imm hmm



-------------------------
 06/02/2020 05:28 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


cheaterfiveo

Posts: 4699
Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

how ironic; all the atheist God haters opining on Christianity




Interesting that you equate 'not believing in a god' to 'hating god'.



How do you feel about Odin, Thor, Zeus, Apollo, Ra, Anubis, etc? Do you hate them?


they are ancient mythology,

-------------------------
Fishing is my Super power; what is yours?
Haulin' Bass Stick Marsh Fishing Guide

 06/02/2020 05:29 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


cheaterfiveo

Posts: 4699
Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo



Originally posted by: Fish Killer







Originally posted by: jdbman















"Trump's "Church Walk" was, without a doubt, the most unchristian despicable destructive staged Kim Jong-un style piece of propaganda in American history."
















Your post is, without a doubt, the most unchristian despicable destructive staged Kim Jong-un style piece of propaganda in American history!








how ironic; all the atheist God haters opining on Christianity




You have no clue who atheists are and what they were. But I'd put money on the fact you know absolutely nothing about your own religion. I bet I even know more about it than you do.


there you go again trying to tell me what to do, your mother must have really smothered you


-------------------------
Fishing is my Super power; what is yours?
Haulin' Bass Stick Marsh Fishing Guide

 06/02/2020 05:34 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


HAPDigital

Posts: 11004
Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital


You have no clue who atheists are and what they were. But I'd put money on the fact you know absolutely nothing about your own religion. I bet I even know more about it than you do.




there you go again trying to tell me what to do, your mother must have really smothered you



Can you read dude? I'm really starting to believe your reading comprehension is sub elementary.

-------------------------
I’VE SWORN AN OATH OF SOLITUDE UNTIL THE PESTILENCE IS PURGED FROM THESE LANDS.
 06/02/2020 06:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 3870
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry
yes and here you are again.


Did you stroke out again? You could simply try to hold back your nonsense when someone is specifically responding too someone else. Of course we both know that is impossible for you. Sad thing is, you don't even grasp why I asked the question I did even though it was quite transparent.
 06/02/2020 06:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RiddleMe

Posts: 3870
Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

they are ancient mythology,


Right, and that is exactly how most atheists view your god. Mythology left over from ancient times. There is no hate, there is simply no belief. Speaking for myself only, the only time I really have a problem with theism is when it intrudes where it does not belong. Aside from that, my atheism generally consists of posting a meme at a rate of about 1 to 30 for every religious one I see come through social media feeds. I figure that is fair game.


Edited: 06/02/2020 at 06:55 PM by RiddleMe
 06/02/2020 08:10 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


all3

Posts: 2301
Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Not a total failure on all fronts, Putin is certainly pleased as are most of the anarchists, I suspect the gunmaker's and sellers are doing well also. Are we great yet? All this winning is killing me

-------------------------
"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 06/03/2020 04:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Fish Killer

Posts: 45905
Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo



Originally posted by: Fish Killer







Originally posted by: jdbman















"Trump's "Church Walk" was, without a doubt, the most unchristian despicable destructive staged Kim Jong-un style piece of propaganda in American history."
















Your post is, without a doubt, the most unchristian despicable destructive staged Kim Jong-un style piece of propaganda in American history!








how ironic; all the atheist God haters opining on Christianity




You have no clue who atheists are and what they were. But I'd put money on the fact you know absolutely nothing about your own religion. I bet I even know more about it than you do.


I don't bet....God says dont.

If i did bet....you would lose EVERYTHING you own!

FACT!

-------------------------
 06/03/2020 04:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


RustyTruck

Posts: 23889
Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Millions of people out of work, losing health insurance, overdue bills, eviction, police brutality.
Food prices up and expected to stay up. It's volatile, past the time for neoliberal half measures and "free market solutions".

-------------------------
"People have only as much liberty as they have the intelligence to want and the courage to take." - Emma Goldman
 06/03/2020 04:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 44807
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo



Originally posted by: Cole







Trump.








do you understand the fact that Mayors and Governors are responsible for their electors? this is why when you say you are a boss, we all laugh. study the hierarchy of government then get back with us. If johnnny at burger king has a grievance he doesnt go directly to the CEO, he goes up the ladder. Just like this scenario but you are too stoopid to know that


do you understand the fact that Mayors and Governors are responsible for their electors?

Electors? What does this have to do with the Electoral College?



Are you talking about the electorate?


What's the matter, catfish got your tongue?


 06/03/2020 03:52 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


Cole

Posts: 44807
Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Still waiting?

Chicken?
 06/03/2020 04:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


StirfryMcflurry

Posts: 2756
Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: RiddleMe I figure that is fair game.
best figure AGAIN

-------------------------
pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday
 06/03/2020 04:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


StirfryMcflurry

Posts: 2756
Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: all3 All this winning is killing me
not if you are still posting, sad to say.

-------------------------
pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday
 06/03/2020 04:56 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message


StirfryMcflurry

Posts: 2756
Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole Still waiting? Chicken?
better get a snickers bar, cole...

-------------------------
pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : A total failure on all fronts.

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146075 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2020 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)