Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: More bad news for dotards
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/03/2020 03:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/03/2020 07:14 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Sniper

Cole, I've already said I thought the officer killed George Floyd unjustly and I think he will be put in prison for it, where he will quickly be murdered. I haven't talked to a single person, not one, who is on the side of the cop.

However, I just don't think shitting on overturned cars, stealing flatscreen tv's, and burning businesses is how we should handle this situation.

I'm all for peaceful protest. Even if I don't like it, you have the right to do it. You can't wear a shirt to work that says "Fuck the Police" if your employer doesn't think that is how they would like their company to be represented but you can do what you want on your own time.

If I owned a business in one of these high-risk areas, I would buy a truckload of bees and put them in a bigass box in my store. On the box, I would write, "iPads, expensive handbags, and shit from Target". I'd set up a camera and make some popcorn.

You mean only when it is convenient for you. Like, um, Kaep kneeling during a football game was just pushing it huh.
 06/03/2020 07:19 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Now, that is a great idea. Turns out that I have a few bee hives. Wonder if I could rent them out to business owners.

That's it boys, keep coming up with creative alternatives to violent policing. I like the bees better than fantasies of murder over property crimes.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/03/2020 07:21 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Nobody prevented Kap from protesting. People criticized how he chose to, but that is every bit as much their right as it is to peacefully protest. Now regarding doing it on the playing field, really that was up to the NFL and the team as they were the employer.
 06/03/2020 07:26 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Nobody prevented Kap from protesting. People criticized how he chose to, but that is every bit as much their right as it is to peacefully protest. Now regarding doing it on the playing field, really that was up to the NFL and the team as they were the employer.

They made the wrong choice and so did everyone else stifling him.
 06/03/2020 07:30 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Sure, and there was probably some collusion among the team owners too. He was better than some of the QBs on teams at the time, but even without collusion there probably was no chance for him to get back on the field because of the perceived 'baggage'. Anyways, they were the employer and he was at work. That really is the bottom line and their decisions earned them the criticism.
 06/03/2020 07:34 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Sure, and there was probably some collusion among the team owners too. He was better than some of the QBs on teams at the time, but even without collusion there probably was no chance for him to get back on the field because of the perceived 'baggage'. Anyways, they were the employer and he was at work. That really is the bottom line and their decisions earned them the criticism.

And look at them now... Taking a knee is in fashion but they cannot benefit from it due to a plague. Eh, I don't watch football anyway, too fucking boring.
 06/03/2020 02:44 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

According to The Washington Post, last year:
- 10 million people were arrested
- 1,004 people were fatally shot during those arrests
- 41 of the fatally shot were unarmed
- 19 of the unarmed fatalities were white
- 9 of the unarmed fatalities were black

This data doesn't support the narrative that cops are running around killing innocent black people by the dozens.

It isn't perfect but it doesn't look like the racial catastrophe we are being told that we are living in day after day.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/03/2020 03:05 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It isn't perfect but it doesn't look like the racial catastrophe we are being told that we are living in day after day.

Is it just the back folk being uppity?

I was right.
 06/03/2020 03:08 PM

Cole

As far as being charged, yeah, that's great, but all the officers involved in the killing of Freddie Gray we charged, then freed of all wrong doing.

This guy will most likely get the same deal.

If we really want this stuff to stop, try the officers in civilian court.

I was right.
 06/03/2020 03:12 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

When was the last time a cop went to jail for killing an unarmed black person?

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/03/2020 03:21 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Can everyone do us a favor and don't ask questions like this that you don't already know the answer to? It saves everyone a lot of time and gives you more credibility.

This took me all of two minutes. You can find examples of cops of all races killing unarmed people of all races. No more than 41 examples from last year but there doesn't seem to be the systemic pattern that someone such as yourself would love to see.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/03/2020 03:36 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck When was the last time a cop went to jail for killing an unarmed black person?
Can everyone do us a favor and don't ask questions like this that you don't already know the answer to? It saves everyone a lot of time and gives you more credibility. This took me all of two minutes. You can find examples of cops of all races killing unarmed people of all races. No more than 41 examples from last year but there doesn't seem to be the systemic pattern that someone such as yourself would love to see.
Actually, studies have found no systematic bias in cops shooting blacks. In fact, one study showed that black and hispanic cops are more likely to shoot unarmed blacks than white cops. A cop is 18 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a cop. All this is bias crap is made up, as are most things touted by progs. But with these goobers, all this is wasted effort. Facts will be met with diatribes about pigs, dotards, clowns or Trump (progs seem attracted to these things, for some reason). These are profoundly stupid people who have the additional problem of not wanting to learn. This is why we see prog strongholds falling apart.

I :heart; Q
 06/03/2020 03:39 PM

Sniper

Their worldviews are constructed by stringing myths, fairytales, and hearsay together.

Don't worry though, guys! Your wokeness will be rewarded when the mob comes to your town!

06/03/2020 03:39 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Can everyone do us a favor and don't ask questions like this that you don't already know the answer to? It saves everyone a lot of time and gives you more credibility.

This took me all of two minutes. You can find examples of cops of all races killing unarmed people of all races. No more than 41 examples from last year but there doesn't seem to be the systemic pattern that someone such as yourself would love to see.

Sniper, you suffer some basic comprehension. This is not about the race of the cops that do these things, it is the law enforcement agencies. Are you that dumb? Can you step back and realize that this problem is systemic, not what you're thinking.
 06/03/2020 07:13 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

That GIF of Sniper's will come in handy for StirFailMcDotard's next Swing and Miss. Should be any minute now..

When America was "great"
 06/03/2020 07:39 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Racism is not the issue. Lack of accountability is the issue. The tags should read fuck the police union not the police. The unions protect bad actors, prevent reform, and waste taxpayer money. While of course there are racist cops individually, fundamentally they are just a poorly run organization that offer mediocre service at an exorbitant price. Unfortunately due to thei nature of the profession, mediocre service means poorly trained or indifferent assholes that trample on civil liberties and occasionally take people's of all colors lives. They would probably due it less often if there were ever any consequences to their actions.
 06/03/2020 08:49 PM

HAPDigital

No, racism is definitely the issue.
 06/03/2020 09:27 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/04/2020 04:31 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I love when white people try to tell black people what it is black people experience growing up. They are experts at being black Sniper - you should listen to them. That's all they want.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/04/2020 05:09 AM

Cole

A black persons experience with law enforcement has never been the same as that of whites. Never.

That is the heart of the problem.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : More bad news for dotards

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .