Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The real take on Trump
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/03/2020 06:10 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/03/2020 06:10 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump's limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

http://coming42.livejournal.co...ring&utm_medium=social

-------------------------
I was right.
 06/03/2020 06:17 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing - not once, ever. I don't say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility - for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it's a fact. He doesn't even seem to understand what a joke is - his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty."

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/03/2020 06:17 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Coleslaw has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honor (spelled correctly) and no grace.

FACT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/03/2020 06:25 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Cole

A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump's limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

http://coming42.livejournal.co...ring&utm_medium=social

Basically he is a disgusting slob. Christians also do not like Trump either. He encompasses all of the cardinal sins and puts them on display daily.

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride
 06/03/2020 06:26 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Basically I'm a disgusting slob. Christians also do not like me either. I'll encompasses all of the cardinal sins and puts them on display daily....

Right here!

Lust

Gluttony

Greed

Sloth

Wrath

Envy

Pride

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .