Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Florida Covid Rising
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/04/2020 09:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/04/2020 09:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Florida reports 1,419 new COVID-19 cases beating yesterday's total of 1,317 new cases which is the highest ever reported here. Florida now has 60,183 reported cases and 2,607 reported deaths. "Gone by June", I guess not.

Also "pneumonia" deaths are at the highest rate ever in FL. For some reason we had 5k deaths this year where yearly it is like 900.

Edited: 06/04/2020 at 09:40 AM by HAPDigital
 06/04/2020 09:55 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Florida: Covid Rising

Seems like an advertisement for a dateline episode
 06/04/2020 09:57 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Florida: Covid Rising

Seems like an advertisement for a dateline episode

Well, I am in the industry.
 06/04/2020 09:58 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

of course it is
 06/04/2020 10:00 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

All those people protesting, negating social distancing guidelines....such selfish inconsiderate spreaders....am I right?

-------------------------

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/04/2020 10:02 AM

Cole

It's obvious they quit reporting deaths.

I was right.
 06/04/2020 10:02 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

90% of the people I saw were masked up. Contrast with the old boys with their pea shooters running around protesting to open up the buffet at Golden Coral.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/04/2020 10:08 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: OBX

All those people protesting, negating social distancing guidelines....such selfish inconsiderate spreaders....am I right?

Rage overrides commonsense.. That explains, the protesters, but not the Trump loyalists refusal to participate in prescribed medical guidelines.

I was right.
 06/04/2020 10:11 AM

HAPDigital

You're always wrong. This problem we have can be stopped with one statement from Trump, immediately. "I hear your cries and outrage. It saddens me to think we are leaving citizens of color behind and stepping over them as we walk away. This is not the Great America I want. I will make an executive order to address this immediately and will have congress put together proper legislation to address the systemic oppression of blacks through law enforcement and other government systems. America will be great again. Please go home and prepare for the greatest reformation of law enforcement ever for minorities. No more unjust deaths." Something like that. Then they will need to put proper legislation in effect that really puts law enforcement in check and holds them accountable. Done, riots over, less spread of covid. People hold tight for great leadership. Law enforcement is fixed. No more street side death penalties for frivolous shit.
 06/04/2020 12:33 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck 90% of the people I saw were masked up. Contrast with the old boys with their pea shooters running around protesting to open up the buffet at Golden Coral.
Sounds like them good ol boys should of shot innocent people, maybe even looted their businesses/destroyed their livelihoods to gain street cred with you, Rusty....as long as they were masked so they don't spread a virus....do I have that right?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/04/2020 12:46 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

90% of the people I saw were masked up. Contrast with the old boys with their pea shooters running around protesting to open up the buffet at Golden Coral.

Sounds like them good ol boys should of shot innocent people, maybe even looted their businesses/destroyed their livelihoods to gain street cred with you, Rusty....as long as they were masked so they don't spread a virus....do I have that right?

I think they should lube those guns up with Rem oil and shove them right their own asses.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/04/2020 01:43 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

The pneumonia statistics are interesting.
 06/04/2020 01:50 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Yep, miraculously, death from Covid has almost ended in Florida despite the explosive rise in positive infection tests. In other news, death from pneumonia has gone up 5,000 percent. Imagine that!

I was right.
 06/04/2020 02:09 PM

426Blue

Joined Forum: 11/18/2007

Wow - comparing protesters with a legitimate gripe against law enforcement tactics and governments' colossal failure to address vs. selfish and "entitled" cult like trumpists protesting about not being allowed to go to a bar or restaurant for a few weeks in order to lessen the spread of a virus, at the advice of the best scientists in the world. The narcissism, weak, and "victim" behavior over relatively benign policies, by the trump cult like followers is truly head spinning.
 06/04/2020 02:48 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Yep, miraculously, death from Covid has almost ended in Florida despite the explosive rise in positive infection tests. In other news, death from pneumonia has gone up 5,000 percent. Imagine that!

So looking at the CDC site itself:

There have been 4,677 pneumonia related deaths not attributed to influenza with unconfirmed Covid-19 status. An additional 1,125 pneumonia deaths were confirmed positive covid-19.
 06/04/2020 03:00 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: 426Blue

Wow - comparing protesters with a legitimate gripe against law enforcement tactics and governments' colossal failure to address vs. selfish and "entitled" cult like trumpists protesting about not being allowed to go to a bar or restaurant for a few weeks in order to lessen the spread of a virus, at the advice of the best scientists in the world.

The narcissism, weak, and "victim" behavior over relatively benign policies, by the trump cult like followers is truly head spinning.

This. I concur

Edited: 06/04/2020 at 03:00 PM by HAPDigital
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .