Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Violent racist police exposed
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/04/2020 01:00 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/04/2020 01:00 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

http://www.metrotimes.com/news...in-social-media-posts

Shelby Twp. Police Chief investigated for allegedly glorifying police brutality in social media posts

"Trump threatening to deploy the military. I have a better idea: unleash real cops and let them take care of these barbarians," @sheepdawg711 wrote. "I promise it will be over in 24 hours. Cops are crippled by politicians and the media."

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/04/2020 01:29 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck http://www.metrotimes.com/news...n-social-media-posts Shelby Twp. Police Chief investigated for allegedly glorifying police brutality in social media posts "Trump threatening to deploy the military. I have a better idea: unleash real cops and let them take care of these barbarians," @sheepdawg711 wrote. "I promise it will be over in 24 hours. Cops are crippled by politicians and the media."
Think the blue states need to put their money where their mouths are. They should disband their police departments entirely, since they are all racist. State and local gov'ts should be disbanded, since they are racist. They should suspend all laws against black people, since they too are racist. All whites in those areas should be forced to resign from their jobs, since they were obtained by racism. All whites should be forced to turn over all their assets to the state to be distributed to blacks, since that was all obtained by racism. Really, since the country was founded upon racism, all standing structures should be bulldozed so everything can start afresh. Sounds like a non-racist paradise to me.

I :heart; Q
 06/04/2020 01:29 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

That was dumb.

I was right.
 06/04/2020 01:31 PM

johnnyboy

Why reform bad cops or train them? No cops or bad cops, that's Tpap's simplistic vision of the world?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/04/2020 01:32 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

http://www.metrotimes.com/news...ial-media-posts

Shelby Twp. Police Chief investigated for allegedly glorifying police brutality in social media posts

"Trump threatening to deploy the military. I have a better idea: unleash real cops and let them take care of these barbarians," @sheepdawg711 wrote. "I promise it will be over in 24 hours. Cops are crippled by politicians and the media."

Think the blue states need to put their money where their mouths are. They should disband their police departments entirely, since they are all racist.

Yes, defund and disband the military police and replace with public safety coordinators.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/04/2020 01:37 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Forgot the reeducation camps. All whites should be whisked off those those.

I :heart; Q
 06/04/2020 01:46 PM

Cole

Forgot the reeducation camps. All whites should be whisked off those those.

What happened to those? You guys promised Obama was going to shackle you up and cart you off?

How about the Sharia Law? What happened to that? I'm not Muslim, are you?

But he did take your guns! Wait, no he didn't.

Though he did get your bullets! Wait, no, he didn't get those either.

Humm, there are more... oh yea, what about those gardens for when he destroyed the country and the food supply was gone? Nope, none of those either. Wait, you have one, but you didn't start it till Trump took office! DOH!

.....man, are you guys some serious idiots.

I was right.
 06/04/2020 01:59 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

">
http://www.metrotimes...news.....r />

Think the blue states need to put their money where their mouths are. They should disband their police departments entirely, since they are all racist.

Yes, defund and disband the military police and replace with public safety coordinators.

Yes, one in every kollectiv housing block. And kameras on every korner. Privacy is a weak capitalist liberal konstruct fellow global citizens!
After all: your every thought and action belong to the state and the kollectiv good now, big brother is watching, and will kare for your every need fellow animal farms denizens!
Why: sounds positively Orwellian doesn't it group leader krusty klown!
Wonder if he ever wrote anything on the subject......?
Yes, the state and the law enforcement oppressors will simply wither away.....
(Hey: are red leader and piggy an item? Has swishy fish been replaced in Porkpoleons klown show?
a little song, a little dance, a little pig poop down your pants........lmao)

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 06/04/2020 at 02:02 PM by nukeh2o
 06/04/2020 02:05 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

http://www.metrotimes.com/news...ial-media-posts

Think the blue states need to put their money where their mouths are. They should disband their police departments entirely, since they are all racist. State and local gov'ts should be disbanded, since they are racist. They should suspend all laws against black people, since they too are racist. All whites in those areas should be forced to resign from their jobs, since they were obtained by racism. All whites should be forced to turn over all their assets to the state to be distributed to blacks, since that was all obtained by racism. Really, since the country was founded upon racism, all standing structures should be bulldozed so everything can start afresh. Sounds like a non-racist paradise to me.

you sound like AOC or RT I cant remember
 06/04/2020 02:07 PM

Cole

Hey, cheattard just came drunk staggering out of the rain!

Were you getting spatial with your electors? lol

Fuggin dope.

I was right.
 06/05/2020 08:12 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

The protests are exposing so many issues with the police. Good job patriots!
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .