Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hannity's divorce
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/04/2020 01:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/04/2020 01:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

This is going to be of interest:
"Sean Hannity's former wife, Jill Rhodes: "It wasn't his politics, but listening to Sean and the president having phone sex for 4 years, gets very tiresome".

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 06/04/2020 01:53 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Family values, seems to be a a trumpster theme. Most of the guys on here that are avid MAGAts are divorced or on a 2nd or 3rd marriage.
 06/04/2020 01:56 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Catholics aren't supposed to divorce

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/04/2020 01:57 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Family values, seems to be a a trumpster theme. Most of the guys on here that are avid MAGAts are divorced or on a 2nd or 3rd marriage.

Yup, lack of...

But who can blame her? I was tired of hearing the chief dotard back in the 80's - he was creepy then, and it only got worse.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/04/2020 02:05 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Daily calls so White House propaganda can be spoon fed to the loyalists.

Sounds like China

I was right.
 06/04/2020 02:12 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Wonder if his liberal west coast chick went back to her california surfer boyfriend?
And she'll take a cool few million with her......
Maybe if fat prawn manatee moves to that garden spot of mims and buys a hog swamp ranch and a raft he can play in the wave pool with.....

It's a democratic hoax
 06/04/2020 02:15 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

What are you girls giggling about in here?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/04/2020 02:21 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

What are you girls giggling about in here?

You got that right. Nuke cracks me up!

I was right.
 06/04/2020 02:39 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Nuke cracks me up!

+1

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 06/04/2020 02:48 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Wonder if his liberal west coast chick went back to her california surfer boyfriend?

And she'll take a cool few million with her......

Maybe if fat prawn manatee moves to that garden spot of mims and buys a hog swamp ranch and a raft he can play in the wave pool with.....

Accurate synopsis
 06/04/2020 09:18 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Was watching Hannity report the riots tonight. Such a talking point toolbox. It was completely obvious he had all his rants handed to him on a narrative sheet.

He was also sounding alot like Mims Matlock with the "prog run states" routine. Matlock obviously parrots that stuff from these guys.

The rhetoric was annoying, but what really made me want to change channels was just looking at that guy. He looks like an ugly toe.. hard to take his dumb face after awhile.

Anyway sounds about right his wife is leaving him because he's gay for Don The Con.. or should I say "Bunker Bitch" LOL

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 06/04/2020 at 09:19 PM by fishkller
 06/05/2020 02:19 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I used to listen to Hannity occasionally on the radio during the Obama administration just to see how many times he could say Obama in 30 seconds. Remember his Stop Obama Express?

Then he became a shill for Trump and it was just too hard to listen to. He is nothing but a mouthpiece to talk up all things Trump and whatever talking points are hot for that day.

Too shrill and whinny now. Too bad about his divorce, but if he is like that at home I can see why.

Her comment about phone sex with the Prez is a crack up. She probably is tired of that crap.
At least Melania doesn't have to listen to it since she is bunkered up in her own room. Smart move on her part.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 06/05/2020 05:24 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

No more communion

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/05/2020 05:59 AM

Cole

He was also sounding alot like Mims Matlock with the "prog run states" routine. Matlock obviously parrots that stuff from these guys.

Pattycakes
Cracker
Crackhit
sniper
FK

Straight up parrots. It's almost like Hannity has his hand up their asses.

I was right.
 06/05/2020 08:05 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Cole

Pattycakes

Cracker

Crackhit

sniper

FK

Straight up parrots. It's almost like Hannity has his hand up their asses.

Oh yeah, any time they have "an original thought" and they claim "you can't think for yourselves", it turns out they were just mimicking FOX, Breitbart, InfoWars, or one of those millions of "federalist" online opinion rags that are out there. Nothing but bots...
 06/05/2020 09:25 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Bamboo I used to listen to Hannity occasionally on the radio during the Obama administration just to see how many times he could say Obama in 30 seconds. Remember his Stop Obama Express? Then he became a shill for Trump and it was just too hard to listen to. He is nothing but a mouthpiece to talk up all things Trump and whatever talking points are hot for that day. Too shrill and whinny now. Too bad about his divorce, but if he is like that at home I can see why. Her comment about phone sex with the Prez is a crack up. She probably is tired of that crap. At least Melania doesn't have to listen to it since she is bunkered up in her own room. Smart move on her part.
He became a shill for Trump. Know this. Hannity doesn't say a word that isn't scripted by The Heritage Foundation. If he is shilling for Trump then all the corporations under that umbrella are shilling for Trump. Limbaugh is the front for The Heartland Institute. Same story there. Trump is just a distraction for the stuff the oligarchs behind those think tanks really want to get done. They want to bankrupt and destroy the central government so that their corporations can have total authority. That is why they are working with foreign entities to break up the EU, UN, NATO. They don't want pesky EU regs setting health and safety standards for workers. An isolated Poland is much easier to dominate than a member of the broader EU.

06/05/2020 10:29 AM

HAPDigital

Raise your hand if you are divorced, Raise your and if you are a Trump supporter.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .