Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Twitler hitting new lows, capping on 75 year old protester
Topic Summary: He's a moron and tweets misinformation that a grade schooler could see is bill$Hit
Created On: 06/09/2020 10:19 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/09/2020 10:19 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Tweet from this morning. He is a shadow of a man. A disgrace.

06/09/2020 10:31 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

http://twitter.com/CraigSilver...s/1270371963811364870

"Trump spread a conspiracy theory about injured Buffalo protester Martin Gugino that emerged from a fringe right-wing site and YouTube video, and was then packaged for presidential consumption by cable outlet OAN"

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/09/2020 10:39 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Watch the die hard Trumpsters on this forum try to validate this shit. Pure trash. Can't believe a president is sinking this low. He tops himself every day.
 06/09/2020 10:43 AM

HAPDigital

Old man's response to news about Trump's statement: "No comment other than Black lives matter. Just out of the ICU. Should recover eventually. Thx."
 06/09/2020 10:57 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The Cheato didn't exactly say that is what he believed, it was posed as a quesiton, like this: People say Trump is a moron, is it possible he is a moron?

Sheesh, yeah...he is an idiot. There is no question about that.

blood was on the sidewalk. And WTF does scanning to black out the communications even mean? The police frequencies aren't a real secret and it would be easy to jam them if somebody had the tech and desire. No need to scan anything from up close.

As George Will says: "There is no such thing as rock bottom for Trump. Assume the worst is yet to come."

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 06/09/2020 11:23 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Watch the die hard Trumpsters on this forum try to validate this shit. Pure trash. Can't believe a president is sinking this low. He tops himself every day.
The old jackass got exactly what he deserved. Best to do what police tell you to do. My parents taught me that early. Haven't been beat once by police.

I :heart; Q
 06/09/2020 11:39 AM

Greensleeves

tspank is like the grandma that blurts out expletives to get you to laugh.
 06/09/2020 11:49 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

tspank is like the grandma that blurts out expletives to get you to laugh.

TrumpSpank has tourette syndrome
 06/09/2020 11:54 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Watch the die hard Trumpsters on this forum try to validate this shit. Pure trash. Can't believe a president is sinking this low. He tops himself every day.

The old jackass got exactly what he deserved. Best to do what police tell you to do. My parents taught me that early. Haven't been beat once by police.

Like that time the FBI sniper shot Randy Weaver's wife and son. Wouldn't have happened if he just did what he was told.

You have to respect the law, right?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

06/09/2020 12:10 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Watch the die hard Trumpsters on this forum try to validate this shit. Pure trash. Can't believe a president is sinking this low. He tops himself every day.
Like that time the FBI sniper shot Randy Weaver's wife and son. Wouldn't have happened if he just did what he was told. You have to respect the law, right?
No, but you have to accept the consequences of violating the law as it is. People like Gandhi and MLK did. That's what made them powerful voices. If some prog gov't tries to take away my farm by virtue of the stupid prog law prevailing at the time, I might just defend it. If i get shot doing so, that's on me. Even someone as dumb as Hap could understand the likely consequences of resisting in that situation. So I couldn't bitch. If that inspires others to revolt, great. If the revolt prevails and I am anointed an adored martyr of the cause, that's swell. But it still doesn't change the fact that I knew what I was getting into.

06/09/2020 12:12 PM

Bamboo

^^It is interesting how one action begets another.

The FBI HRT sniper who shot Weaver's wife and baby was a target of Tim McVey. but McVey decided against the sniper and his family and decided to hit a building.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 06/09/2020 12:13 PM

HAPDigital

I'll put money on tpap having speeding tickets and parking violations out the wazoo and a criminal record on top of that.
 06/09/2020 12:16 PM

HAPDigital

Like that time the FBI sniper shot Randy Weaver's wife and son. Wouldn't have happened if he just did what he was told.

You have to respect the law, right?

No, but you have to accept the consequences of violating the law as it is. People like Gandhi and MLK did. That's what made them powerful voices.

If some prog gov't tries to take away my farm by virtue of the stupid prog law prevailing at the time, I might just defend it. If i get shot doing so, that's on me. Even someone as dumb as Hap could understand the likely consequences of resisting in that situation. So I couldn't bitch. If that inspires others to revolt, great. If the revolt prevails and I am anointed an adored martyr of the cause, that's swell. But it still doesn't change the fact that I knew what I was getting into.

I didn't know asking riot police a question had a fractured skull/ICU sentence. Can you show me the law for that one? Can you show me where standing in front of a policie officer to ask a question has assault and battery as a criminal charge? also show where police are the judge and jury.

If you listened to what you are saying you'd realize you sound like an ass.
 06/09/2020 12:22 PM

tpapablo

Like that time the FBI sniper shot Randy Weaver's wife and son. Wouldn't have happened if he just did what he was told. You have to respect the law, right?
No, but you have to accept the consequences of violating the law as it is. People like Gandhi and MLK did. That's what made them powerful voices. If some prog gov't tries to take away my farm by virtue of the stupid prog law prevailing at the time, I might just defend it. If i get shot doing so, that's on me. Even someone as dumb as Hap could understand the likely consequences of resisting in that situation. So I couldn't bitch. If that inspires others to revolt, great. If the revolt prevails and I am anointed an adored martyr of the cause, that's swell. But it still doesn't change the fact that I knew what I was getting into.
I stand corrected.

06/09/2020 12:39 PM

HAPDigital

No, you stand in clown shoes.
 06/09/2020 01:03 PM

johnnyboy

What does the constitution say about the right to demonstrate? Peaceably assemble? And the use of force?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/09/2020 01:08 PM

RustyTruck

Knocking down an old man is just obvious brutality, there's no way to honestly defend it.

And they try to say Anitfa is violent.

06/09/2020 01:21 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy What does the constitution say about the right to demonstrate? Peaceably assemble? And the use of force?
Says you can peaceably assemble. The Supreme Court, in interpreting the Constitution, has held that use of force is permissible, but must be "objectively reasonable" based on the totality of the circumstances viewed through the lens of the officer in the field. What we have here with this old codger is that he assaulted police officers who were acting in the line of duty. So that old relic was not peacefully assembling. The police, on the other hand, used a reasonable amount of force to stop the crime. They acted in a Constitutionally permitted manner, the old coot did not.

06/09/2020 01:26 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Knocking down an old man is just obvious brutality, there's no way to honestly defend it. And they try to say Anitfa is violent.
Sure you can. I have. The old fruitcake received a slight shove after he assaulted a police officer. In no way brutal. Brutal would be slicing his head off or something. But you get worse shoves than that in any given crowd.

06/09/2020 01:27 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Well, OK, I watched the video and yes, it does look "bad" but, then again, the old guy was F'in with the cops and putting his hands on them. If the cops weren't so involved with the protest they normally would have body slammed him and cuffed him for assault. Yes, Snowflakes, you Do Not Touch cops.

Dora Hates You
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .