Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Twitler hitting new lows, capping on 75 year old protester
Topic Summary: He's a moron and tweets misinformation that a grade schooler could see is bill$Hit
Created On: 06/09/2020 10:19 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/09/2020 01:34 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo Even someone as dumb as Hap could understand the likely consequences of resisting in that situation. .
lol

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Lets compare:

Gugino: "No comment other than Black lives matter. Just out of the ICU. Should recover eventually. Thx."

tspank: "The old jackass got exactly what he deserved."

dingbatch: "If the cops weren't so involved with the protest they normally would have body slammed him and cuffed him for assault."

Reality: Two Buffalo cops are charged with felony assault.

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Well, OK, I watched the video and yes, it does look "bad" but, then again, the old guy was F'in with the cops and putting his hands on them. If the cops weren't so involved with the protest they normally would have body slammed him and cuffed him for assault. Yes, Snowflakes, you Do Not Touch cops.

You do not push harmless old men down. They were a group of how many armed men? He had how many weapons? He did what exactly to deserve a near death charge? Give it a break. If you think this is OK, you're a shithead through and through.
 06/09/2020 01:35 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: tpapablo I stand corrected.
LOL x 2
 06/09/2020 01:35 PM

HAPDigital

Police are here to protect and serve, not push and assault.
 06/09/2020 01:37 PM

Greensleeves

Person sent to ICU by cops: "hey tspank you think I have a case?"

tspank: "no you got what you deserved. my momma said momma said momma said.."

Edited: 06/09/2020 at 01:41 PM by Greensleeves
 06/09/2020 01:40 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Person sent to ICU by cops: "hey tspank you think I have a case?"

tspank: "no you got what you deserved. my momma said momma said momma said.."

Well the two cops are going to jail, the old man is not. This reality proves Tpap and Ding both wrong.

Edited: 06/09/2020 at 01:40 PM by HAPDigital
 06/09/2020 01:42 PM

Greensleeves

Hap you are a scholar and a leader!
 06/09/2020 01:48 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Hap you are a scholar and a leader!

Nah, I can just see through their bullshit.
 06/09/2020 01:49 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Lets compare: Gugino: "No comment other than Black lives matter. Just out of the ICU. Should recover eventually. Thx." tspank: "The old jackass got exactly what he deserved." dingbatch: "If the cops weren't so involved with the protest they normally would have body slammed him and cuffed him for assault." Reality: Two Buffalo cops are charged with felony assault.
Ah, so charges are the end of the story, eh? Well, I charge you with being a fool. So now that we have decided that definitively, can we get some intelligent discussion on this topic?

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/09/2020 01:50 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

So Presidential. So Great Again. Congrats Dotards.

When America was "great"
 06/09/2020 01:56 PM

Greensleeves

tspank would help those buffalo cops beat the charges. Now he's got from his idol that Mr. Gugino was scanning the police communications or something?

you believe that right tspank? That he was trying to black out comm equipment?

Edited: 06/09/2020 at 01:57 PM by Greensleeves
 06/09/2020 02:12 PM

johnnyboy

Wrong Tpap. The standard is not what is reasonable in context to the cops but what is reasonable to the ORP. Ordinary reasonable person. It's an objective standard, not the subjective cop perspective or reasonable cop.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/09/2020 03:32 PM

HAPDigital

None of this matters as the law has them going up against 2nd degree assault charges. They are pleading not guilty. Good luck with that video as evidence. They'll have the book thrown at them....

Edited: 06/09/2020 at 03:32 PM by HAPDigital
 06/09/2020 04:34 PM

johnnyboy

No they won't. They will postpone this 4 months and get community service.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/09/2020 04:48 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Tweet from this morning. He is a shadow of a man. A disgrace.
Aiming a jamming scanner? Okie dokey. Watch out for the 5g, chemtrails, and Vaccines and MONSANTO SOROS!

06/09/2020 04:51 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital None of this matters as the law has them going up against 2nd degree assault charges. They are pleading not guilty. Good luck with that video as evidence. They'll have the book thrown at them....
You really think so? There are sort of a few things going on around the country specifically regarding the fact that their is little to know accountability for police actions. They have actually been charged (good luck to that prosecutor ever getting cooperation form police again, so kudos to him or her for taking an action that will likely lead to a great deal of BS for them), but there is barrier after barrier. I doubt they will be convicted of anything the standard to successfully prosecute cops is so high. They probably get their job back after arbitration and tax payers will face a massive bill for the whole thing.
 06/09/2020 04:52 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Dude is anti fascist....Guess its ok to whack him if you are a fascist/ tRump,follower...
errr .... kool aid drinker, TDS.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 06/09/2020 05:20 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: dingpatch Well, OK, I watched the video and yes, it does look "bad" but, then again, the old guy was F'in with the cops and putting his hands on them. If the cops weren't so involved with the protest they normally would have body slammed him and cuffed him for assault. Yes, Snowflakes, you Do Not Touch cops.
You do not push harmless old men down. They were a group of how many armed men? He had how many weapons? He did what exactly to deserve a near death charge? Give it a break. If you think this is OK, you're a shithead through and through.
goin with HAP on this one dingy. sorry about you luck, and a big 0/5 and a FU on your report card. what if that was you?
 06/09/2020 05:22 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Wrong Tpap. The standard is not what is reasonable in context to the cops but what is reasonable to the ORP. Ordinary reasonable person. It's an objective standard, not the subjective cop perspective or reasonable cop.
goin with Johnny on this one tpap. sorry about your luck. its rare that i'd give you a 0/5 but you earned this one. go gators.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .