Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Seattle has Fallen
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/11/2020 03:59 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/11/2020 03:59 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

A rapper and his gang have taken over central Seattle and city's Capital Hill area. The 20-year-old rapper, Raz Simone, has declared himself warlord and they're now patrolling the streets with assault rifles and extorting money from local businesses. It's reportedly a mix of Antifa, BLM and various small communist insurgent groups. Mayor Durken has essentially surrendered City Hall to them and the police have abandoned their east precinct. Governor Inslee is taking no action as other West Coast insurgents make their way to central Seattle to enlarge the so-called autonomous zone, they've named Chaz. Has democracy taken its last breath in Seattle?
 06/11/2020 05:16 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

If the Seattle "insurgents" fuck up and do "something" stupidly wrong, , , , all hell will break loose and they will more than likely die in a "counter insurgency" operation. "Protesters" will become "armed and dangerous rebels".

Bordering on letting Mr. Trump use the Insurrection Act!!!!! The Seattle Snowflakes will not know what to do when the searing heat of the NG/Army comes down upon them.

The Act empowers the U.S. president to call into service the U.S. Armed Forces and the National Guard:

>> when requested by a state's legislature, or governor if the legislature cannot be convened, to address an insurrection against that state (§ 251),

>> to address an insurrection, in any state, which makes it impracticable to enforce the law (§ 252), or

>> to address an insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination or conspiracy, in any state, which results in the deprivation of Constitutionally-secured rights, and where the state is unable, fails, or refuses to protect said rights (§ 253).

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 06/11/2020 05:17 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Everyone, please join me in congratulating Raz on securing the warlord token for his district!!! This is working out pretty much exactly how I imagined it when I read the document that Rusty linked a couple times over the last few days.

They named their new district Chaz??? BLM named their district Chaz??? STFU.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/11/2020 05:25 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Oh shit! It has started!

The wave will soon sweep across the country!

I was right.
 06/11/2020 05:28 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Long live the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/11/2020 05:35 AM

scombrid

My neighbor won't walk her dog toward Cocoa Village because she thinks the blacks are running amok there too.

06/11/2020 05:41 AM

Cole

I have a relative that was moving to NC to avoid the race wars.

I guess NC is a white stronghold?

I was right.
 06/11/2020 05:41 AM

Sniper

If Raz is already assaulting protestors who won't obey his orders on his first night as warlord, he must already be sympathizing with the cops he just kicked out, at least to some degree.

I'm really glad I don't own real estate in Seattle right now. What do you want to bet that many of the people protesting will be crying victim when businesses decide to leave because they don't want to live under the rule of 20-year old warlords named Raz that they never voted for?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/11/2020 05:47 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Cole I have a relative that was moving to NC to avoid the race wars. I guess NC is a white stronghold?
I reckon the mountains still. Might want to avoid everything east of I-77. My neighbor was dead serious when she turned right at the end of our street and told us that she would pray for our safety when we turned left with our pack. She is a wonderful and sweet lady but man o man the TV media has her wupped up.

06/11/2020 05:48 AM

scombrid

I gassed up in Weldon. There was a black biker gang of 30+. They didn't set on the white yuppy in the Honda thankfully.

06/11/2020 05:49 AM

Cole

Let me guess, Fox is saying Raz is the new leader of the city?

I was right.
 06/11/2020 05:51 AM

dingpatch

Are you "sighted in", and do you have your neighborhood's "fields of fire" defined?

Oh, and, just to stir the pot some, , , , way-back-when during those Detroit riots in 1967, , , , now, you can find "similar" stories on the WEB that "just can't be true, , , ," but here goes.

Mrs. Dingpatch's family lived very near the "action", she could see flames from her porch. She sat on the porch with a police 38 special. Her father was a deer hunter and was otherwise "loaded for bear". She would never say if her father took any shots but, she was clear that one, or two, of their neighbors did. As the "boys" came down the street looking for trouble, the neighbor(s) gave them some of his .308. The NG brought a truck by the next morning to collect the bodies, no police, not a word was said, no questions asked.

Dora Hates You

Edited: 06/11/2020 at 05:54 AM by dingpatch
 06/11/2020 06:16 AM

Sniper

Next, the businesses will move out of the area and the left will not claim that the businesses are leaving because the businesses don't want to operate under the rule of the almighty Raz, but why??? You guessed it....because they are racist! Not because they don't want 20-year-olds waiving AK47s around in the streets but because they are hateful human beings. Wait for it.

Edited: 06/11/2020 at 06:17 AM by Sniper
 06/11/2020 06:17 AM

Cole

Next, nothing will happen and you will spread the newest Fox fear story.

I was right.
 06/11/2020 06:27 AM

Sniper

Can't believe some guy in BLM thought it would be a good idea to name their new town Chaz. LMFAO

06/11/2020 06:33 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: Sniper
Can't believe some guy in BLM thought it would be a good idea to name their new town Chaz. LMFAO

That is an acronym for Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, duh.

Are we even clear who started using the acronym? Seems more like a media thing to do tbh.

Edited: 06/11/2020 at 06:34 AM by RiddleMe
 06/11/2020 06:53 AM

Greensleeves

911 is still responding there. It sounds like some of the barricades were set up by the police not the protestors. Let it go. Twiitler is going to end up looking stupid again. He can't run the country, the NFL, and barely a business venture out side of branding his name which he appears to have done well though it's tarnishing.

Edited: 06/11/2020 at 06:57 AM by Greensleeves
 06/11/2020 07:20 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

"I cAn'T bELiEvE sOmEonE nAmEd oUr cOuNtrY OOSA. wHaT dUz dAt mEEn aNyWaY?

DERP DERP"

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/11/2020 07:47 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Why is the name Chaz bad Sniper? Please explain in detail.
 06/11/2020 10:38 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Mayor tells trump to go back to his bunker - LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Seattle has Fallen

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .