Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: And this is how the purge starts
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/19/2020 07:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/19/2020 07:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Atlanta cops calling out sick with the Blue Flu in protest as officers are charged with murdering a man who resisted being arrested, took an officer's tazer, and attempted to shoot the officers in the face. The Atlanta police department is 58% black. It looks like rioters and criminals around the country may soon get their wish of being able to do what they want without having to worry about being prosecuted for it.

All of this may end up with far fewer cases of police brutality but I would be very surprised if it results in fewer black lives being ended. If cops walk out around the country then black lives matter could end up causing a black lives massacre.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/19/2020 07:50 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Where do you keep your pointy hood? With the linens?

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/19/2020 07:54 AM

Sniper

LOL, what?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/19/2020 08:01 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Sniper is too dumb to realize one problem has little to do with the other proble. But they are both linked to the same big problem...
 06/19/2020 08:09 AM

Sniper

Ahhhh, I forgot. Facts can be racist these days. Maybe I can have you figure out the answer for yourself. Has Chicago seen FAR fewer black deaths since all this started or FAR more? Did March see the most deaths in the past year? Was April much better or much worse? Was May even better or WAY worse than the previous two months? Did May set a record for the fewest deaths in a month in 50 years or the worst month in 50 years? What is the race of the vast majority of these deaths?

Watch what happens if cops pull out of these cities.

06/19/2020 08:32 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"Blue flu" my ass.

These people who are supposed to be civil servants want to go on strike against being held accountable for violence.

So fuck them. ACAB. Let them prove how unnecessary they really are.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/19/2020 08:35 AM

Sniper

If I fought with cops, took a tazer from one of them, and tried to shoot him in the face, then I would be dead too and none of these media outlets would give a shit.

06/19/2020 08:38 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Sniper

If I fought with cops, took a tazer from one of them, and tried to shoot him in the face, then I would be dead too and none of these media outlets would give a shit.

Yeah, because you werent unarmed laying on the ground with your hands behind your back or unarmed running away drunk and harmless or doing 1000 other non violent activities that lead to a death sentence.

Sniper, why do you say such stupid shit all the time? Do you not pay attention at all?
 06/19/2020 08:41 AM

wtf

You really should just stop...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/19/2020 08:42 AM

Sniper

So, if black deaths spike in many of our inner cities, which already appears to be happening in Chicago, while police stay home in protest, take early retirement, or quit to find another line of work, will you consider this movement a success?

06/19/2020 08:50 AM

HAPDigital

So, if black deaths spike in many of our inner cities, which already appears to be happening in Chicago, while police stay home in protest, take early retirement, or quit to find another line of work, will you consider this movement a success?

You didn't read what I said. Like I said, you get more dumb every post.
 06/19/2020 08:53 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper Ahhhh, I forgot. Facts can be racist these days. Maybe I can have you figure out the answer for yourself. Has Chicago seen FAR fewer black deaths since all this started or FAR more? Did March see the most deaths in the past year? Was April much better or much worse? Was May even better or WAY worse than the previous two months? Did May set a record for the fewest deaths in a month in 50 years or the worst month in 50 years? What is the race of the vast majority of these deaths? Watch what happens if cops pull out of these cities.
Progs obviously want more black deaths. They are heavily invested in keeping blacks in the underclass. By doing so, they keep the votes coming, enrich the Industrial Racism Complex and, therefore, enrich themselves. Dems have been in charge of the inner cities forever. Nothing has changed for the better during that entire time. Indeed, it has generally gotten worse. If you were trying to destroy a people, you could not have done a better job than the dems. They refuse to give these people anything remotely close to a decent education, foster dependence on the government, destroy the nuclear family with incentives and actively encourage crime in black neighborhoods. You can't very well blame the problems on racism. Take Baltimore, for example. The Mayor, city council, police chief and damn near the entire city gov't were black during the Freddie Gray incident. Don't see how systematic racism created that atmosphere. Blacks have been starting to see this. And that is exactly why the dems have been encouraging the recent riots - to distract. That the riots destroyed black businesses and lives was an acceptable cost if they can keep the black vote.

I :heart; Q
 06/19/2020 09:08 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Ahhhh, I forgot. Facts can be racist these days. Maybe I can have you figure out the answer for yourself. Has Chicago seen FAR fewer black deaths since all this started or FAR more? Did March see the most deaths in the past year? Was April much better or much worse? Was May even better or WAY worse than the previous two months? Did May set a record for the fewest deaths in a month in 50 years or the worst month in 50 years? What is the race of the vast majority of these deaths?

Watch what happens if cops pull out of these cities.

Progs obviously want more black deaths. They are heavily invested in keeping blacks in the underclass. By doing so, they keep the votes coming, enrich the Industrial Racism Complex and, therefore, enrich themselves. Dems have been in charge of the inner cities forever. Nothing has changed for the better during that entire time. Indeed, it has generally gotten worse. If you were trying to destroy a people, you could not have done a better job than the dems. They refuse to give these people anything remotely close to a decent education, foster dependence on the government, destroy the nuclear family with incentives and actively encourage crime in black neighborhoods. You can't very well blame the problems on racism. Take Baltimore, for example. The Mayor, city council, police chief and damn near the entire city gov't were black during the Freddie Gray incident. Don't see how systematic racism created that atmosphere. Blacks have been starting to see this. And that is exactly why the dems have been encouraging the recent riots - to distract. That the riots destroyed black businesses and lives was an acceptable cost if they can keep the black vote.

That's a perspective, yeah.... A clown perspective. What's the chances you grabbed that perspective from Breitbart? I'd say 100% chance.

Edited: 06/19/2020 at 09:08 AM by HAPDigital
 06/19/2020 09:09 AM

RustyTruck

The police exist to protect the private property of the owning class. The only cop you need to kill is the one in your head that tells you somehow you can't survive without having someone to call.
The rest can be reduced to the minimum necessary to deal with actual violent crime.

Right now people call the cops for all matter of stupid things and as we've seen it's not uncommon for them to show up and shoot the person who needed help.

As far as being so scared of poor people who might steel from you, if the true value of their labor were not stolen from them every day they try to work for wages, there might be less inequality; and that is really the underlying cause of most crime.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/19/2020 09:28 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

The police exist to protect the private property of the owning class. The only cop you need to kill is the one in your head that tells you somehow you can't survive without having someone to call.

The rest can be reduced to the minimum necessary to deal with actual violent crime.

Right now people call the cops for all matter of stupid things and as we've seen it's not uncommon for them to show up and shoot the person who needed help.

As far as being so scared of poor people who might steel from you, if the true value of their labor were not stolen from them every day they try to work for wages, there might be less inequality; and that is really the underlying cause of most crime.

RT - well said. Too bad dotards will never get that they don't get it. Proven limited cognitive ability assures it.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/19/2020 09:34 AM

HAPDigital

Imagine how deeply wrapped up in white privilege you have to be to think that cops stop violent crimes within inner city communities.
 06/19/2020 10:05 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"So, if black deaths spike in many of our inner cities, which already appears to be happening in Chicago, while police stay home in protest, take early retirement, or quit to find another line of work, will you consider this movement a success?"

I'll consider those cops to be the douche bags they were. Hire more. Unemployment is at what again?

Not a good time to be quitting huh?

Edited: 06/19/2020 at 10:05 AM by Greensleeves
 06/19/2020 10:43 AM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

Rusty you are spot on.

Blue Flu the fallacy of the undeclared strike

BTW: For the Partisan Shills. How did that declared strike by air traffic controllers work out for them?

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

06/19/2020 10:59 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: dab

Rusty you are spot on.

BTW: For the Partisan Shills. How did that declared strike by air traffic controllers work out for them?

Apologies to all for misspelling "steal", but I do want to clarify that I support the strike as a legitimate tool for workers to resist abuse and exploitation.

However, this action by the police is tantamount to doctors going on strike in response to a colleague being held accountable for medical errors or "wrong site surgery".

Just to contrast with cops, I think it's standard that healthcare workers at all levels can lose their licenses for NOT reporting misconduct.

06/19/2020 11:09 AM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

Originally posted by: dab

Rusty you are spot on.

Apologies to all for misspelling "steal", but I do want to clarify that I support the strike as a legitimate tool for workers to resist abuse and exploitation.

However, this action by the police is tantamount to doctors going on strike in response to a colleague being held accountable for medical errors or "wrong site surgery".

Just to contrast with cops, I think it's standard that healthcare workers at all levels can lose their licenses for NOT reporting misconduct.

And... as you have said that is Beau's point.

I believe in declared strike's. But, I think there is a time and reason for a wildcat strike too. This is not one of them.

We the people pay for this bad conduct through Bonds for Police misconduct. It is reprehensible to profit from it.

2017 study on the cost of these bonds

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Edited: 06/19/2020 at 11:13 AM by dab
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .