Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Cronkite Revelation
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/20/2020 06:13 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/22/2020 07:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Which is why you'll forever be ignorant.

I don't hold it against you that you are easily manipulated. I also do not hold it against you that you were never taught critical thinking skills and/or simply lack the mental capacity to think that way. What I do hold against you is your willful ignorance.
 06/22/2020 07:03 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Which is why you'll forever be ignorant.

Show your face to prove you aren't hiding from the embarrassment of always being wrong by saying useless things. Got it.

-------------------------
I was right.
 06/22/2020 07:43 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Obviously, I am making an impact. Does my heart good.

I :heart; Q
 06/22/2020 08:01 AM

Cole

Obviously, I am making an impact. Does my heart good.

Humor is the best medicine.

I was right.
 06/22/2020 08:50 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Get rid of the double standard, liberal vs conservative. That is when the honest conversation can begin.
 06/22/2020 09:00 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: chopola

Get rid of the double standard, liberal vs conservative. That is when the honest conversation can begin.

If you are saying both sides are hypocrites when it comes to that, I would be inclined to agree. I don't think that is what you are saying though.
 06/22/2020 09:07 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: chopola

What double standard? Trump promotes lies. Liberals call out his lies. Trump doubles down on more than obvious lies. Conservatives blindly agree and call those calling out the lies haters.

You're in a cult, dude. Plain and simple.
 06/22/2020 09:15 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Most of the people that vote Liberal or consider themselves Progressive or Woke have been manipulated into becoming zealots. There is no amount of evidence, facts, or truth about anything that will change their minds. Even in situations where they should clearly see things for themselves, they are blinded by closed minds and their party programing. They cannot see anything outside of a bubble which tells them something, repeats it a few times, and reinforces it later and then it becomes their truthspeak....... Am I Not at all surprised that the very same people doing this are the ones so easily manipulated with propaganda from internet personas, they buy into it so entirely that they become willing participants in their agenda, almost greedily retweeting, sharing, and re-posting. They readily accept new masters and new guilts for imagined offenses that they never participated in.............. They all have a real habit of spreading shit that hurts this country and the people in it, and then they act out on it burning businesses, rioting, killing police officers, beating innocent people in the street because of their color. Like the Taliban they tear down any symbol that does not bow down before them, like demi-gods they demand total obedience and total silence about their crimes.

06/22/2020 09:23 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

You just described the average trump supporter to a tee.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/22/2020 09:24 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Most of the people that vote Liberal or consider themselves Progressive or Woke have been manipulated into becoming zealots. There is no amount of evidence, facts, or truth about anything that will change their minds. Even in situations where they should clearly see things for themselves, they are blinded by closed minds and their party programing. They cannot see anything outside of a bubble which tells them something, repeats it a few times, and reinforces it later and then it becomes their truthspeak.......

Am I Not at all surprised that the very same people doing this are the ones so easily manipulated with propaganda from internet personas, they buy into it so entirely that they become willing participants in their agenda, almost greedily retweeting, sharing, and re-posting. They readily accept new masters and new guilts for imagined offenses that they never participated in..............

They all have a real habit of spreading shit that hurts this country and the people in it, and then they act out on it burning businesses, rioting, killing police officers, beating innocent people in the street because of their color. Like the Taliban they tear down any symbol that does not bow down before them, like demi-gods they demand total obedience and total silence about their crimes.

1. LOL

2. LOLOLOL

3. LOLOLOLOLOL

4. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

5. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

6. ROFL

Is this satire? It's really funny....

Queue Alex Jones Tape and the Qanon Gang, Let's get a little birther conspiracy spam going in a pizza parlour basement shouting out Seth Rich and lock her up.

Too funny.
 06/22/2020 10:16 AM

Cole

Trump lies, no party programming required to see that.

Trump fucked up the whole Corona thing, a glace at data proves that fact.

Trump and his Justice Department have no real use for the Constitution, their practices attest to that fact.

Trump shuns our allies, obvious.

Trump snuggles up to the dictator types, hours of video prove it.

Trump economy, we were in a recession in February before the virus hit, raw data shows the proof.

All simple and provable facts.

So where is all of this party programming that you keep prattling on about?

I was right.

Edited: 06/22/2020 at 10:19 AM by Cole
 06/22/2020 10:27 AM

HAPDigital

"Why you gotta hate on our president, man??!!" *Constantly posts fraud BS hate spam about Biden, Obama and Clinton and or anyone that calls out Trump's BS with facts

Edited: 06/22/2020 at 10:27 AM by HAPDigital
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Cronkite Revelation

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .