Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Tik Tok Teens trump Rally
Topic Summary: Reserve tickets but no show, make campaign look like fools
Created On: 06/21/2020 04:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/21/2020 04:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

LMAO - Tik Tok Viral Campaign

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay

Edited: 06/21/2020 at 04:52 AM by wtf
 06/21/2020 05:51 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
?
@AOC
Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID

Shout out to Zoomers. Y'all make me so proud.

This is awesome.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/21/2020 06:00 AM

wtf

It's pretty easy to make dotards look like fools - because they are fools. Like PT Barnum said, there is a sucker born every minute. And those 'suckers' are current day dotards.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/21/2020 07:31 AM

wtf

Dotards just starting to realize they have been GenZ KPop'd - I think I'll be laughing about this for the next 5 months! Sit down boomer - LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/21/2020 07:37 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I doubt they really had much effect. The overflow was empty. Anybody that wanted to go hear the lies, heard the lies.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 06/21/2020 07:54 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: WG

I doubt they really had much effect. The overflow was empty. Anybody that wanted to go hear the lies, heard the lies.

That's the point. They collectively requested a shit ton of tickets and then stayed home. They signed up for tickets while dancing the Macarena. The campaign was expecting record turnout because of all the ticket requests. It was a massive troll job on the trump campaign and people still do not quite realize/understand what just happened. It's hilarious. There's a whole other world out there that people don't see because it is not in their social bubble. Dotards just got KPop'd

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/21/2020 08:09 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

All the dotards were boating on the lagoon yesterday and playing beer pong and cornhole on sandbars and causeways from what I saw yesterday.

06/21/2020 08:20 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

06/21/2020 03:22 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

a black muslim and a murderer/ liar walked into a bar........
 06/21/2020 03:27 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

a scumbag drunkenly typed on the internet.....

I was right.
 06/21/2020 04:30 PM

WillDarryl

Joined Forum: 03/08/2014

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo a black muslim and a murderer/ liar walked into a bar........
Listen Captain Mike, You're a tool. I hope your beloved Triton TR 21 runs into a sunken cypress stump in the Stick Marsh. Maybe then you'll be stuck clinging to an old dead orange tree overnight surrounded by gators. Then you will have time to think about spewing your bigoted vitriol hate. You may try to surf, you may try to fish but you are still a f'in racist. Your game is over, your day is done. How stupid to have a link to your business on such an intolerant post. I'm spreading the word. The only people you will be "guiding" is you buddies in pointy white hats.
 06/21/2020 04:59 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Cheat's really hitting the sauce since his Father Figure's rock concert shit the bed yesterday..

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 06/21/2020 05:13 PM

wtf

Originally posted by: WillDarryl

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Listen Captain Mike,

You're a tool. I hope your beloved Triton TR 21 runs into a sunken cypress stump in the Stick Marsh. Maybe then you'll be stuck clinging to an old dead orange tree overnight surrounded by gators. Then you will have time to think about spewing your bigoted vitriol hate. You may try to surf, you may try to fish but you are still a f'in racist. Your game is over, your day is done. How stupid to have a link to your business on such an intolerant post. I'm spreading the word. The only people you will be "guiding" is you buddies in pointy white hats.

Spot on - keep it coming! I have no tolerance for racism/racists - they are a bunch of cowards.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 06/21/2020 06:34 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Did anybody listen to his speech? Holy shit is was stupid. His long explanation for walking slowly down the ramp at West Point is just the tip of the iceberg. Then he wants to jail somebody for a year if they desecrate the flag. Yet he sells flags with his image on them and had some stooge waving a giant flag covered by his face. There was nothing substantive at all.

06/21/2020 08:44 PM

johnnyboy

He's using the same playbook from '16. The race baiting, the rallies, the flag humping and the whole liberal media. It's like when sponge bob ripped his pants.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/21/2020 09:41 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: scombrid

Did anybody listen to his speech? Holy shit is was stupid. His long explanation for walking slowly down the ramp at West Point is just the tip of the iceberg. Then he wants to jail somebody for a year if they desecrate the flag. Yet he sells flags with his image on them and had some stooge waving a giant flag covered by his face. There was nothing substantive at all.

IT WAS EPIC
 06/22/2020 03:15 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

"There's no way I can make it down that ramp without falling on my (fat) ass, General"

I guess when it comes to simple walking, he doesn't know more than the Generals..

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 06/22/2020 09:54 AM

johnnyboy

And have him explain how tough he is on China now that Bolton has lifted the veneer off of his perpetual reelection bid.

06/22/2020 09:57 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

And have him explain how tough he is on China now that Bolton has lifted the veneer off of his perpetual reelection bid.

China, Russia, North Korea...you name em, Trump will use em.

I was right.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .