Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Russian bounty gaslighting
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/30/2020 06:08 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/01/2020 11:59 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

you pugs should just write-in PUTIN lol traitors..

-------------------------

When America was "great"
 07/01/2020 12:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: fishkller

you pugs should just write-in PUTIN lol traitors..

LOL Damn
 07/01/2020 12:10 PM

fishkller

I mean why not? Quit pussy-footing around dotards..

When America was "great"
 07/01/2020 12:14 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The Brevard Commissioner of Elections has said that any vote for Putin will be automatically corrected to Trump.

"We know what y'all meant!"

Edited: 07/01/2020 at 12:15 PM by Greensleeves
 07/01/2020 12:27 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

So either:

a) Trump was briefed and is still lying

or

b) The briefer chose not to brief Trump on this specific item because he knew Trump is Putin's bitch and he wouldn't want to hear this information

Either way, this ( many expletives) does not belong anywhere near the White House.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/01/2020 01:19 PM

fishkller

Y E P

When America was "great"
 07/01/2020 08:06 PM

HAPDigital

Rep. Mike McCaul (R-Tex.), the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, confirmed after a White House briefing that, "There was intelligence reported on the allegation that the Russians were offering a bounty to the Taliban to kill Americans." He added that there was a "massive scrub within the intelligence community to try to find out the veracity of this reporting." He has also suggested that it is serious enough that, if accurate, it would warrant "swift and serious action" against Russia.
 07/02/2020 07:34 AM

Quadro

Joined Forum: 11/14/2017

Curious if we ever paid Taliban to kill Russians during the 80's? The answer is yes. This is what spies do. This is a non-story.
 07/02/2020 07:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Quadro Curious if we ever paid Taliban to kill Russians during the 80's? The answer is yes. This is what spies do. This is a non-story.
Correct. But progs will feign outrage over anything Trump. Most of us tune them out anymore.

I :heart; Q
 07/02/2020 07:50 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: Quadro

Curious if we ever paid Taliban to kill Russians during the 80's? The answer is yes. This is what spies do. This is a non-story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/02/2020 08:04 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Quadro

It's a non story if you're a traitorous bitch.
 07/02/2020 08:39 AM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: Bamboo

https://www.militarytimes.com/...anistan-officials-say/

The White House knew something was up.

Trump was too lazy to read, too dense to understand, or to beholding to Putin to want to do anything.

Any one of those is bad.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with billions in loans and other forms of blackmail.
 07/02/2020 08:41 AM

jdbman

Party line? You aholes like that quid pro quo bs now dont you?

Prove it. Post some legit evidence that says the US paid the Taliban to assassinate Russians.

So becaUSE YOU, a tRump dick sucker, say we did it, it now justifies that its OK.

Traitors raise their heads every day.

If tRump was not the potus, we would be retaliating in several ways right now. It is so very painfully obvious that tRump and his henchmen owe Putin.

Judgement day is coming for traitors. Adding you to the list.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/02/2020 08:45 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman
Party line? You aholes like that quid pro quo bs now dont you? Prove it. Post some legit evidence that says the US paid the Taliban to assassinate Russians. So becaUSE YOU, a tRump dick sucker, say we did it, it now justifies that its OK. Traitors raise their heads every day. If tRump was not the potus, we would be retaliating in several ways right now. It is so very painfully obvious that tRump and his henchmen owe Putin. Judgement day is coming for traitors. Adding you to the list.
One can only hope. I won't be in favor of executing you guys, though. I'd only ship you off to the foreign hell holes that you want to model this country after, Venezuela, Cuba, California and places like that.

I :heart; Q
 07/02/2020 08:53 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Oh no!! your on the list.
 07/02/2020 09:08 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Probably the real take away from this is that the Russians have utter contempt for trump and see him as a patsy. That may be because they recognize a loud mouth putana when they see one, or they have something on him such that he wouldn't dare confront them on anything. Either way, for those of you who harbor nationalist sentiments, your outrage is justified.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/02/2020 10:40 AM

fishkller

Talk about bowing down and "washing feet" LOL

Tpap I think your boy needs some more soap and a brush to get under those dirty toenails

When America was "great"
 07/02/2020 01:12 PM

Quadro

Joined Forum: 11/14/2017

In addition to being on your traitor list, will this reflect poorly on my permanent record?
 07/02/2020 01:19 PM

jdbman

In addition to being on your traitor list, will this reflect poorly on my permanent record?

07/02/2020 03:53 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hey lets have a Congressional hearing. By now the old house, which did nothing for Americans, would have had scheduled some hearings. Wear is that pu$$y Jim Jordan now? Benghazi solved yet?

and look at the apologist GOP loads. Members of the confederacy, the KGB and the Taliban anymore, and now figuring out how they can separate twitler and epstein. they've aligned themselves with $hit.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Russian bounty gaslighting

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .