Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Ghislane Maxwell
Topic Summary: Arrested by the FBI
Created On: 07/02/2020 06:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/02/2020 06:37 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

This could be interesting.

I wonder if she'll fall down the stairs or choke on a chicken bone.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/02/2020 06:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck This could be interesting. I wonder if she'll fall down the stairs or choke on a chicken bone.
Dems tend to murder their truth tellers.

I :heart; Q
 07/02/2020 07:08 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Dems? Seems like Epstein and her cultivated many powerful people on both sides of that blurred line between big money democrats and big money republicans. You should put a quote in her form Dershowitz, a fox favorite. You could always go with Bill Clinton again but then you have to contend with trumps quote about how he and Epstein Were friends and how Epstein loved beautiful woman almost as much as him, although on the younger side. You really can't play that whole "dems" card with trump actually flying on the Lolita express. But hey, you have taken more shots lately than a college sophomore at a fort Walton tropical themed bar in March, so you may need to keep putting it out there.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/02/2020 07:13 AM

tpapablo

Epstein was a dem through and through and hung around corrupt and perverted dems. Won't be able to hide that. Let's hope the dems don't kill this woman too.

07/02/2020 07:18 AM

RustyTruck

I think it's safe to say that there are people on both sides of the aisle who would prefer that she have some unfortunate accident.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

07/02/2020 07:23 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Epstein was a dem through and through and hung around corrupt and perverted dems. Won't be able to hide that. Let's hope the dems don't kill this woman too.

Yup, he hung out with the likes of trump, doh!

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 07/02/2020 07:26 AM

Greensleeves

tspank obtuse as $hit anymore. It's all this side that side with him. Like a child, or he's been brainwashed by his "news" sources.
 07/02/2020 07:39 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves tspank obtuse as $hit anymore. It's all this side that side with him. Like a child, or he's been brainwashed by his "news" sources.
Good that you are perfectly neutral, eh Clayton? Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if that were true. You strike me as a Milquetoast type that is afraid to pick a side. Probably go with the progs because the media presents that as the cool side. As for me, yes I have picked a side. I am for America and against the idiotic left that wants to destroy it. I am enough of a man, that I don't have to have the approval of the media, Lebron James, Barbra Streisand or any of those fools.

07/02/2020 07:40 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Tpapski inventing his own reality as usual.

Same ol' Tall Tales Tpap

07/02/2020 07:59 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

How odd that Barr had fired Berman before this news dropped.
 07/02/2020 08:10 AM

Greensleeves

tspank oh what a "man" he is!

afraid of minorities, wants to take a woman's right to choose from her, talking $hit about Yentil, and stands up a diaper wearing misogynist as his moral compass?

wow

07/02/2020 08:12 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

tspank oh what a "man" he is!

afraid of minorities, wants to take a woman's right to choose from her, talking $hit about Yentil, and stands up a diaper wearing misogynist as his moral compass?

wow

Tpap is a clown.
 07/02/2020 08:18 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves tspank oh what a "man" he is! afraid of minorities, wants to take a woman's right to choose from her, talking $hit about Yentil, and stands up a diaper wearing misogynist as his moral compass? wow
Ok, Milquetoast.

07/02/2020 08:30 AM

3rdworldlover

She procured child sex slaves from inside Trump's Mar-a-Corrupto.
 07/02/2020 08:47 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

The GOP is so far gone that even if Ghislane Maxwell implicates the President in child sex trafficking, they will find a way to excuse it, and his base won't care.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/02/2020 08:49 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

She is the perfect catalyst for the next Trump scandal.
 07/02/2020 09:05 AM

3rdworldlover

The schadenfreude es rrrrrrrriquisimo

Dershowitz is panic tweeting.
 07/02/2020 09:11 AM

RustyTruck

I REALLY would enjoy seeing the Dersh go down for this. He's a special kind of unwiped asshole.

07/02/2020 09:48 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: Greensleeves tspank obtuse as $hit anymore. It's all this side that side with him. Like a child, or he's been brainwashed by his "news" sources.
Good that you are perfectly neutral, eh Clayton? Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if that were true. You strike me as a Milquetoast type that is afraid to pick a side. Probably go with the progs because the media presents that as the cool side. As for me, yes I have picked a side. I am for America and against the idiotic left that wants to destroy it. I am enough of a man, that I don't have to have the approval of the media, Lebron James, Barbra Streisand or any of those fools.
It is true, you are obtuse and brainwashed.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 07/02/2020 09:52 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I always wondered why she was still walking around free. Some speculated that she was some kind of a killswitch. I've heard people speculate that if she was ever scooped up by the cops that someone, somewhere would put an inconvenient package or two in the mail to be sent to every media outlet on earth, and the contents would embarrass lots of powerful people. Based on her being arrested, it looks like that probably isn't the case but I always found it interesting.

I doubt we will ever know whether the law will be applied equally but I hope everyone who banged a kid is nailed to a cross, regardless of status or political affiliation.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Ghislane Maxwell

1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .