Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump tonight at Rushmore
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/03/2020 04:22 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/04/2020 07:10 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

What is damn funny is that link theglide provided. Comedy gold right there.
 07/04/2020 07:25 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

thats funny how many democrats really pay taxes, huh after figuring in child tax credit, house credit, food credit, education credit most of these leeches are just sucking and not helping. but thats what you fools are pushing for
 07/04/2020 07:31 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

thats funny how many democrats really pay taxes, huh after figuring in child tax credit, house credit, food credit, education credit most of these leeches are just sucking and not helping. but thats what you fools are pushing for

Oh, so Republicans don't do that? What an idiotic post...

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 07/04/2020 07:52 AM

Greensleeves

beater5 is f-ing stupid. His party is almost exclusively about cutting taxes, oh and racism and anti women's right to choose.

07/04/2020 08:05 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Central Floridave

What is damn funny is that link theglide provided. Comedy gold right there.

I had to go and watch that...and yeah that is some REALLY funny shit.

- Abe Lincoln got shot and was kinda weak..
- Freedom Fumes...
- Mike, you said you love rock hard men and I don't think you are going to get more rock hard than Mount Rushmore...

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 07/04/2020 at 08:06 AM by Bamboo
 07/04/2020 08:36 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Cheater likes a preznit that packs in his supporters in tight quarters without masks or proper distancing during a deadly pandemic. Makes him feel "freedom", especially when his taxes pay for it.
 07/04/2020 09:11 AM

Cole

When you can't tell the difference between a comedy routine and the actual president of the United States there is a problem.

I was right.
 07/04/2020 10:30 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo thats funny how many democrats really pay taxes, huh after figuring in child tax credit, house credit, food credit, education credit most of these leeches are just sucking and not helping. but thats what you fools are pushing for
Multinational corporations dont pay taxes. That forces the tax burden onto wage income and business and property taxes paid by us plebes. So Mrs. Scombrid and I get soaked because we own our house outright and make to much to deduct her student lian interest. But you are obviously fine with Honda building a factory in SC while the tax payers have to subsidize it. You like fascism.

07/04/2020 04:52 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

duh scumbird, you dont know jack but believe what you want, the truth is you democrats are leeches
 07/04/2020 05:16 PM

HAPDigital

duh scumbird, you dont know jack but believe what you want, the truth is you democrats are leeches

So you like leeches then. Trump is a really big leech. He leeches more off of us in a year than we will see in a lifetime.
 07/04/2020 05:25 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo duh scumbird, you dont know jack but believe what you want, the truth is you democrats are leeches
So you like leeches then. .
well, yes. he said those words. don't you see it? exactly.
 07/04/2020 05:37 PM

scombrid

Republican tax policy deliberately tries to block upward mobility. They give the farm to huge multinationals while taxing the hell out of people that start poor and try to build a nest egg with wage income or a small business. They want us to be mad at brown people. A few of us know better.

07/05/2020 07:01 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

I watched a Patriotic speech by the President last night. I don't know which one CNN was watching, but unless you're part of a lawless mob destroying public and private property - or someone who supports them - I don't have a problem with anything he said. I guess we can put CNN firmly into the lawless group now.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/05/2020 07:17 AM

Greensleeves

"We will not allow anyone to divide our citizens by race or background. We will not allow them to foment hate, discord, and distrust. We will hold fast and true to the sacred loyalties that link us all as neighbors, as Americans, and as patriots. In every age, there have always been those who seek to lie about the past in order to gain power in the present. Those that are lying about our history, those who want us to be ashamed of who we are are not interested in justice or in healing."

He's an obese ignorant pig. His MAGA was a thinly veiled racist dog whistle. Last time he wanted to build the wall to keep out minorities now he wants to build a wall within America.

The blessed silver lining is the people on his side of his wall are just as ignorant and full of shit as he is. And thankfully they are in the minority and their power (not that they've done anything with it) will be flushed down the $hitter come November.

Edited: 07/05/2020 at 07:20 AM by Greensleeves
 07/05/2020 07:31 AM

HAPDigital

I watched a divisive shit show campaign rally paid by taxpayers presented by a fake tan wearing asshat that botched words, facts, history, while heavy breathing, slurring and snorting in front of a dumb ass crowd packed together not wearing masks during an aggressively contagious pandemic. It was quite possibly the most obnoxious and reckless thing I've seen in my life time.

Edited: 07/05/2020 at 07:34 AM by HAPDigital
 07/05/2020 07:37 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo thats funny how many democrats really pay taxes, huh after figuring in child tax credit, house credit, food credit, education credit most of these leeches are just sucking and not helping. but thats what you fools are pushing for
You do realize, your orange idol has publicly BRAGGED about not paying taxes for years don't you? You should probably think before you post, because 99% of what you post in here makes you look pretty stupid.
 07/05/2020 07:39 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Plan B

You do realize, your orange idol has publicly BRAGGED about not paying taxes for years don't you? You should probably think before you post, because 99% of what you post in here makes you look pretty stupid.

Correction: 99.99%
 07/05/2020 07:50 AM

Cole

The speech was awesome! he needs to do them more often.

The more he speaks, the lower the approval ratings.

I was right.
 07/05/2020 03:16 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

By the looks of it- Mexico might be paying for / putting up that wall after all. To keep AMERICAN COVID out - LOL

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...cf116ffe26c_story.html

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 07/06/2020 05:08 AM

Cole

Watch the speech, then tell me Trump is normal.

Yes, he has always been poor at speaking in a controlled situations, but this is next level bad. Like time for diapers and a binkie bad.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump tonight at Rushmore

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .