Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: MAGA no mask?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/06/2020 04:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/06/2020 04:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I dont understand why you MAGA freaks have an aversion to wearing a mask during a deadly global pandemic.
Damn I would have thought it would come natural to you. Hell its for your own good.
OK most of you pugs and your Karens are sofucking ugly that , I thought you would like covering your face.
Plus you rePugs are all a bunch of lying cheating stealing crooks. A mask would also help to conceal your identity. You may not need to wear that hood. A mask should work.

Not to mention that YOU will get sick. Hey, even if you get a "mild" version, this shit will fuck you up.

So MAGA stop killing yourselves. We need you.....errr , well, NO WE DONT.
Nevermind.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/06/2020 04:31 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I would rather light a candle than curse their darkness. Please, MAGA idiots, turn your MAGA flags into masks.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/06/2020 04:33 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

They like white hoods.
 07/06/2020 04:40 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

It should even matter if you aren't scared of getting sick. Unmitigated spread is the worst possible thing for the economy. Our wallets are all going to get fucked it this shit doesn't slow down. Some moron technician at the hospital went and got a tattoo with the bonus she got paid for working through first shut downs. She got the rona and gave it to her kid. Now everybody at work has potentially been exposed because she is a spoiled Trump humper that could delay a little gratification.

07/06/2020 05:42 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

looks like most of the new sickies are young demoncrats, age has dropped and more are showing up in demographic of rioters, blame us for your actions, how predictable
 07/06/2020 05:56 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

looks like most of the new sickies are young demoncrats, age has dropped and more are showing up in demographic of rioters, blame us for your actions, how predictable

So all young people are democrats? Good to know. More of us to vote Trump out.
 07/06/2020 06:02 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

So all young people are democrats? Good to know. More of us to vote Trump out.

Sorry...MORON...

Young people habitually don't vote.

They sure will burn your business down...

Or your car.....

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/06/2020 at 06:03 PM by Fish Killer
 07/06/2020 06:21 PM

johnnyboy

The us against them mentality won't help you. All of these people are circulating in your world too. Be ready for that by wearing a mask, social distancing and lots of hand washing.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/06/2020 07:11 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

The us against them mentality won't help you. All of these people are circulating in your world too. Be ready for that by wearing a mask, social distancing and lots of hand washing.

These guys have been calling this thing a hoax, saying masks are useless, and saying democrats are under a bed scared etc etc. But now they say it's democrats going out and causing this spike. LOL they can't keep their stories straight at all. Also, they forget left wing protesters have been wearing masks. Such idiots...
 07/06/2020 07:14 PM

Cole

I watched countless no mask people go to chick fil a today while I was waiting for my truck to get repaired. Countless men exposed the minimum wage employees to a pretty nasty sickness. MAGA in full effect.

I was right.
 07/06/2020 07:15 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

I watched countless no mask people go to chick fil a today while I was waiting for my truck to get repaired. Countless men exposed the minimum wage employees to a pretty nasty sickness. MAGA in full effect.

They were mostly demoshits!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/06/2020 07:36 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: Cole

Dotards gotta dotard.

Also remember, you are in Florida which is especially Dotardic.

With any luck, the Great Dotard Cleanse will balance nature once again.

But yes, I feel for the poor workers who have to suffer these fools..

When America was "great"
 07/06/2020 07:46 PM

scombrid

It is Trump humpers at Chick Fillet. Nobody with working taste buds eats that shit. The tatted tech that I know proudly participated in the trump floatilla rally a couple of weeks ago. So she probably got it there and not at the parlor. She should be so fucking fired. Employees were expressly told to behave outside work. Now the Trump stain had exposed the entire practice.

07/06/2020 07:46 PM

scombrid

It is Trump humpers at Chick Fillet. Nobody with working taste buds eats that shit. The tatted tech that I know proudly participated in the trump floatilla rally a couple of weeks ago. So she probably got it there and not at the parlor. She should be so fucking fired. Employees were expressly told to behave outside work. Now the Trump stain had exposed the entire practice.

07/07/2020 03:11 AM

jdbman

Hey : its the breaking news:

A new strain of marijuana has been found to be effective against the tRump virus. It does not prevent it. Allegedly after you get the Covid this strain of pot acts to counter act the virus.

Ok all you MAGAs, ok to drop the mask. Just have to spark up. Go ahead wont hurt you. No way it could make you any stupider than you are.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/07/2020 03:16 AM

jdbman

and another thing:

"If a mask mandate is an infringement of rights, why is controlling a uterus a function of government?

Asking for a friend."

07/07/2020 05:26 AM

Greensleeves

They made a hospital reinsert Terry Schiavo's feeding tube against her family's wishes, prolonging her and her family's agony, and they can't wear masks.

07/07/2020 05:41 AM

jdbman

What does the war in Vietnam and the war on the "China" virus have in common?

tRump ran away from fighting in both of them.

07/07/2020 06:09 AM

RocketSurf

Joined Forum: 03/20/2014

Ha ha ^this^
 07/07/2020 06:13 AM

Cole

tRump ran away from fighting in both of them.

Gotta love their boundless hypocrisy. Remember how they railed over Clinton's deferments? Though Clinton became a Rhodes Scholar and didn't depend on daddy's money.

Tariffs
Debt
Rule by executive order
Wall Street handouts
Ignoring Constitutional rights

The list is ever expanding. What they once loathed from Obama, they now embrace from Trump. Does the Republican party stand for anything anymore? It sure doesn't appear so...

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : MAGA no mask?

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .