Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: MAGA no mask?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/06/2020 04:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/07/2020 06:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The only mask the trumpists like to wear is the gimp mask.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/07/2020 06:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: jdbman I dont understand why you MAGA freaks have an aversion to wearing a mask during a deadly global pandemic. Damn I would have thought it would come natural to you. Hell its for your own good. OK most of you pugs and your Karens are sofucking ugly that , I thought you would like covering your face. Plus you rePugs are all a bunch of lying cheating stealing crooks. A mask would also help to conceal your identity. You may not need to wear that hood. A mask should work. Not to mention that YOU will get sick. Hey, even if you get a "mild" version, this shit will fuck you up. So MAGA stop killing yourselves. We need you.....errr , well, NO WE DONT. Nevermind.
I don't wear one because I don't need one and I am not into virtue signalling like progs are. No, I will not get sick. No one knows the long term effects of getting sick with this. Finally, it isn't MAGA's getting knocked off by this, it is progs. NY, NJ, MA, and Il death count - 63,000. Fl, Tx, with more population - 7,000. In fact, all the red states combined have fewer deaths than NY alone.

I :heart; Q
 07/07/2020 07:07 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Tariffs, Debt, Rule by executive order, Wall Street handouts, Ignoring Constitutional rights, The list is ever expanding. .... from Obama.... Thank you for finally waking up and admitting we were right about Obama..

07/07/2020 07:17 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Tariffs,
Debt,
Rule by executive order,
Wall Street handouts,
Ignoring Constitutional rights,

The list is ever expanding. .... from Obama.... Thank you for finally waking up and admitting we were right about Obama..

That's my point. You hated it from Obama, but embrace it from Trump.

I was right.
 07/07/2020 10:02 AM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

Range thinking allows problems to be reframed to create new questions. Using fire forensics to reframe the current pandemic can give new insights that lead to new questions. Having an answer is not the same as having an understanding.

At the minimum this is a fun exercise.
Fire Forensics

Smokejumpers are trained to never leave their tools behind. They are told that their tools are their lifelines. Smokejumpers who have been caught and consumed by wildfires are found holding their tools. Some as close as a hundred yards from safety. Dropping their tools would have allowed them to outrun the fire by reducing the weight they carry. But they didn't. Their training and their belief in their training created a bias that in most situations cost their lives.

Our tools should be a result of our thinking. Our thinking should not be a result of our tools.

Anyway, might want to think about it.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : MAGA no mask?

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .