Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The US is diving into a dark Covid hole -- and there's no plan to get out
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/10/2020 06:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/11/2020 09:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

"Midland Memorial Hospital seems to disagree with him, telling us Tuesday that there is no such thing a 'silver bullet' for the virus."

More therapeutics but no cures, no "silver bullet"..

07/11/2020 11:32 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: surferclimber

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

This is on those that vote GOP.

Not sure hilabest would've been able to do much different. But let's see two real positives we do have: Supreme leader Trump has secured the biggest supply line in the world for the one know effective cure, remdesiver which in many other countries is not available to their public, including lots of Europe. Mister Trump has also got us first in line for vaccine production & delivery, with a guaranteed 100 million does. Do you really think liberals would've pulled that off, doubt it. Yeah the developing day by day throughout April-Mayish was a giant cluster F and lots of things could've been differetly but nobody wants to talk about what our government should really be doing: business to protect the best financial interest ( or safety - military interest ), and not sitting around telling their people do what they should do shouldn't do.

Sorry pal, but you have lost it. 100 million doses? Do you have any idea of the logistics involved in creating that many doses of a new "cure?" And if another country comes up with it first are they going to give the first 100 million doses to Trump and tell their citizens to fuck off? lol

Jesus, what a joke. We deserve Trump.

-------------------------
I was right.

Edited: 07/11/2020 at 11:33 PM by Cole
 07/12/2020 12:29 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole Sorry pal, but you have lost it. .
he lost it a long time ago, you just finally figured it out. slow-cole-rona, try to keep up!
 07/14/2020 07:28 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: surferclimber

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

This is on those that vote GOP.

Not sure hilabest would've been able to do much different. But let's see two real positives we do have: Supreme leader Trump has secured the biggest supply line in the world for the one know effective cure, remdesiver which in many other countries is not available to their public, including lots of Europe. Mister Trump has also got us first in line for vaccine production & delivery, with a guaranteed 100 million does. Do you really think liberals would've pulled that off, doubt it. Yeah the developing day by day throughout April-Mayish was a giant cluster F and lots of things could've been differetly but nobody wants to talk about what our government should really be doing: business to protect the best financial interest ( or safety - military interest ), and not sitting around telling their people do what they should do shouldn't do.

Sorry pal, but you have lost it. 100 million doses? Do you have any idea of the logistics involved in creating that many doses of a new "cure?" And if another country comes up with it first are they going to give the first 100 million doses to Trump and tell their citizens to fuck off? lol

Jesus, what a joke. We deserve Trump.

The only joke here is you!

"Operation Warp Speed last week invested $1.6 billion in a vaccine candidate from Novavax. It said the U.S. "will own the 100 million doses of investigational vaccine" produced by the research. The Department of Health and Human Services also made clear that if the vaccine proves safe and effective, those 100 million doses would be provided "at no cost" to Americans."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/...n-congress/ar-BB16Ho9Y

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/14/2020 at 07:30 AM by Fish Killer
 07/14/2020 08:45 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Trump is the kind of guy who would use the US military to seize medicine from another country if they had something "we" needed. Is that leadership?

America uber alles?

The bad news is that Capital requires a human sacrifice to protect the financial interests of it's masters.
The good news is the dear leader will lie, cheat, and steal to get the resources needed to treat the disease.
The more bad news - those resources will also go first to the masters of capital, second to the workers, and never to those idled by the circumstances and unemployed.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/14/2020 10:35 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

the trumpvirus is the GREATEST virus ever! It will defeat any puny vaccine. Winning!

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 07/14/2020 10:55 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

All your vaccine are belong to us.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/14/2020 11:02 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I thought Trump said back in April we would be testing 5 MILLION per day? That would go a long way in helping us map and study the virus.

Oh he said it, then said he didn't say it, then said it again.....Riiiiiiight....got it.

From an April Presser, before bunkerboy became afraid of Pressers:
"President Donald Trump said Tuesday the U.S. will "very soon" run 5 million coronavirus tests per day, even as the lack of testing remains an obstacle for many states anxious to reopen for business.

"We'll increase it, and it'll increase it by much more than that in the very near future," Trump said when a reporter asked if he's confident the U.S. will reach 5 million tests per day, as some health experts say would be required to "reopen" the country.

Speaking to the press the following day, Trump denied ever having said there would be 5 million tests per day, but he added that he does believe there will, in fact, be five million tests per day.

"Somebody came out with a study of 5 million people. Do I think we will? I think we will, but I never said it," Trump claimed during an event at the White House on Wednesday. "Somebody started throwing around 5 million. I didn't say 5 million," the president insisted, adding, "Well, we will be there. But I didn't say it. I didn't say it."

Great.
Now when are we going to be testing 5m per day?
Never.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .