Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Flynn Update
Topic Summary: Tpap Wrong Again!
Created On: 07/10/2020 11:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/10/2020 11:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Tpap wrong as usual....

Link to Tpap's Wrongness

CBS News twitter breaking:

"The DC Circuit US Court of Appeals has stayed its decision ordering Judge Emmet Sullivan to end former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn's criminal case while the entire en banc panel of appellate judges considers the issues. "

Edited: 07/10/2020 at 11:36 AM by HAPDigital
 07/10/2020 12:00 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

In the meantime, Flynn was spotted reciting a QAnon oath on social media..

-------------------------

When America was "great"
 07/10/2020 12:07 PM

HAPDigital

I think Flynn might be going for the mentally ill angle.
 07/10/2020 02:02 PM

fishkller

QAnon would be a good place to start LOL

When America was "great"
 07/10/2020 03:47 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Tpap wrong as usual....

Link to Tpap's Wrongness

"The DC Circuit US Court of Appeals has stayed its decision ordering Judge Emmet Sullivan to end former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn's criminal case while the entire en banc panel of appellate judges considers the issues. "

Did I mention Wrongz the clown was wrong again?
 07/11/2020 02:02 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The trump campaign wants to make Flynn a poster boy and use him to introduce trump at the rallies. I think that's oddly appropriate.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/12/2020 04:47 AM

johnnyboy

>> And over that July Fourth weekend, Michael Flynn, Trump's first national security adviser, recorded a video of himself taking the QAnon loyalty pledge, a slightly altered version of the U.S. oath of office.<<

We are now officially a third world republic.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/12/2020 05:52 AM

johnnyboy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xXWM7rvmQVU

These treasonous bastards are going to see more of their devout followers infiltrate pizza parlors in search of their pedophiles and the glory that comes from shooting them in the name of QAnon justice. They will lie, cheat and steal wrapped in our flag as the pledge allegiance to a new QAnon flag. It's not a revolution, it's the evolution of the antigovernment billionaire boys club seeking to dilute our democratic institutions and operate above the law. They want to populate the legal arena with loyalists who will place their treasonous allegiance to their secret society instead of ALL of their fellow citizens that they swore to to when they took the oath of office. They don't have the courage to speak about their oaths and allegiances that epitomize elitism.

07/12/2020 09:03 AM

Greensleeves

If Flynn is going to be the carnival barker for twitler could they at least get into Manafort's closet and get him some decent clothes? The ostrich jacket paired with eel skin boots and a boa (your pick) is good for a Qnon believing dip$hit.

Twitler's best people are sickening.
 07/15/2020 12:34 PM

HAPDigital

Tpap wrong as usual....

Link to Tpap's Wrongness

This needs a bump along with the daily new covid cases of 61k as tpap claimed "it is over" multiple times. It's all up there with him saying "gambling is not illegal in FL".

Don't listen to FK, Tpap, Sniper, Crankit or Cheater. They are ALWAYS wrong.

Edited: 07/15/2020 at 12:34 PM by HAPDigital
 07/15/2020 01:00 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Tpap wrong as usual....

Link to Tpap's Wrongness

This needs a bump along with the daily new covid cases of 61k as tpap claimed "it is over" multiple times. It's all up there with him saying "gambling is not illegal in FL".

Don't listen to CRAPDigital....always lying!

A Pathological liar!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/15/2020 02:21 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Tpap wrong as usual.... Link to Tpap's Wrongness CBS News twitter breaking: "The DC Circuit US Court of Appeals has stayed its decision ordering Judge Emmet Sullivan to end former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn's criminal case while the entire en banc panel of appellate judges considers the issues. "
This needs a bump along with the daily new covid cases of 61k as tpap claimed "it is over" multiple times. It's all up there with him saying "gambling is not illegal in FL". Don't listen to FK, Tpap, Sniper, Crankit or Cheater. They are ALWAYS wrong.
Don't listen to CRAPDigital....always lying! A Pathological liar!
Hard to say. I think he is just dumb as a rock. I don't bother to respond to that half-wit anymore for that reason. Apparently he has mistaken filing a petition for en banc review, something everyone can do as a matter of right, for the circuit granting a petition for en banc review. But who knows what's going on in that feeble mind.

I :heart; Q
 07/15/2020 02:53 PM

HAPDigital

"Not going to be any en banc hearing" -Tpap

"There is going to be an en banc hearing" -Reality

"It's over (covid-19)" -Tpap

"It's not over (highest daily cases of covids ever)" - Reality

"It will be over by June." -FK

"July has record number of cases of Covid in USA." -Reality

07/15/2020 04:09 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Tpap wrong as usual....

Link to Tpap's Wrongness

A Pathological liar!

Hard to say. I think he is just dumb as a rock. I don't bother to respond to that half-wit anymore for that reason. Apparently he has mistaken filing a petition for en banc review, something everyone can do as a matter of right, for the circuit granting a petition for en banc review. But who knows what's going on in that feeble mind.

More like you are hiding with your tail firmly tucked between your legs. lol

I was right.
 07/16/2020 08:15 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Tpap wrong as usual.... Link to Tpap's Wrongness CBS News twitter breaking: "The DC Circuit US Court of Appeals has stayed its decision ordering Judge Emmet Sullivan to end former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn's criminal case while the entire en banc panel of appellate judges considers the issues. "
This needs a bump along with the daily new covid cases of 61k as tpap claimed "it is over" multiple times. It's all up there with him saying "gambling is not illegal in FL". Don't listen to FK, Tpap, Sniper, Crankit or Cheater. They are ALWAYS wrong.
Don't listen to CRAPDigital....always lying! A Pathological liar!
Well then, I will emerge from hiding to bring to the top another demonstration of the ignorance of progs. How's that?

I :heart; Q
 07/16/2020 08:23 AM

HAPDigital

Tpap wrong as usual....

Link to Tpap's Wrongness

A Pathological liar!

Well then, I will emerge from hiding to bring to the top another demonstration of the ignorance of progs. How's that?

Another, or the same one you always bring up that you have been proven wrong about by the FBI, and scores of witnesses? You're not even right when you try to call someone out. That's how wrong you are, Wrongzy the Clown.
 07/16/2020 05:54 PM

Cole

Yes, like your proclamation that the virus was over?

It's well documented that you were 100% wrong and you still aren't man enough to admit it.

I was right.
 07/16/2020 06:36 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Yes, like your proclamation that the virus was over?

It's well documented that you were 100% wrong and you still aren't man enough to admit it.

Coleslaw is wrong literally EVERY SINGLE DAY ON THIS FORUM!

Isn't this rich that he's calling out someone else for being wrong once!

Sooooo special!

Look...a bald faced lie and clearly way wrong...from TODAY:

Liberals are always the first to bring about change.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/16/2020 at 06:38 PM by Fish Killer
 07/16/2020 07:44 PM

fishkller

IT'S OVER!

When America was "great"
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .