Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Just who are the Bilderburgers ? And why do they control American and Western European politics ?
Topic Summary: Food for thought ?
Created On: 07/12/2020 03:15 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/12/2020 03:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

JOESTRUMMER

Joined Forum: 03/24/2012

I am not a conspiracy nut , But if there WERE two different fractions of a "Secret Society " fighting for control , it would play out in the news media virtually exactly as the Democrats and the Republicans infighting and absolute hatred and contempt for one another does . Dysfunctional Government or dysfunctional Secret Society ? ( Google : Bilderburgers ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5f51PWtdTo and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlIGEZp0nLg and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuAtK8UXDuM ( Jared Kushner was just there for the last meeting . ) Could some kind soul embed these videos for me --------- I googled embed a Youtube video , but I confess ,I am rather too drunk (and stoned ) to follow the proper instructions .

Edited: 07/12/2020 at 03:56 PM by JOESTRUMMER
 07/12/2020 03:23 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

oh dear lord Take our democracy add human greed and lust for power, stir it in with capitalism and this is what you get.

The conspiracy nuts that arrive at secret societies are just like primitive people that after years of disappointment in themselves finally settle on an all mighty God as pulling the strings. Read The Golden Bough it's all there.

Edited: 07/12/2020 at 03:23 PM by Greensleeves
 07/12/2020 03:25 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Dude pops in the other days to introduce himself and say how he doesn't read NSR but was amused by the acrimony. Now he is promoting the bildaburger theory with cheechy utoobs. Isn't that funny. Start date of the account is interesting too.

-------------------------

07/12/2020 03:32 PM

dingpatch

There are a few folks who say that there are up to four (4) separate "Cartels". They each have their own agendas but, they very rarely "cross paths".

Dora Hates You
 07/12/2020 04:04 PM

JOESTRUMMER

scombrid ,What part of my underling prefix of " food for thought " and " I am not a conspiracy nut " did you not understand ? I am only standing on the fence and not "Promoting anything " But the fact remains the group does exist and is very well documented -------draw your own conclusions was all I was saying .

Edited: 07/12/2020 at 04:06 PM by JOESTRUMMER
 07/12/2020 04:16 PM

scombrid

Should I draw the conclusion the youtube videos want? No doubt there are serious conspiracies afoot at those oligarch levels. You won't learn about them on youtube.

07/12/2020 04:28 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Burger bilders? Don't they, ya know: build hamberders?
Sure they do. Until Soros calls in his hordes of shape shifting antifus aliens to replace them.
Hey fat orange traitor: watch out for the special dayglo corona sauce in yo' big macs......
Lol.

It's a democratic hoax
 07/12/2020 04:29 PM

JOESTRUMMER

scombrid : Once again you TOTALLY missed the point of my last post . Do , I personally believe that everything in the videos are true? Fuck no , 75 % of that content is bullshit , but the other 25% , is certainty a bit scary and is very much open for debate.

Edited: 07/12/2020 at 05:18 PM by JOESTRUMMER
 07/12/2020 05:59 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: nukeh2o Burger bilders? Don't they, ya know: build hamberders? Sure they do. Until Soros calls in his hordes of shape shifting antifus aliens to replace them. Hey fat orange traitor: watch out for the special dayglo corona sauce in yo' big macs...... Lol.
Yep.

07/12/2020 06:03 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: JOESTRUMMER scombrid : Once again you TOTALLY missed the point of my last post . Do , I personally believe that everything in the videos are true? Fuck no , 75 % of that content is bullshit , but the other 25% , is certainty a bit scary and is very much open for debate.
You missed my point. If it is on youtube it is either retarded or polished propaganda. The disinfo folks have two tools in the box that apply to ewetoob. They seed those platforms with disinfo. They also like to promote hairbrained stuff as a distraction.

07/12/2020 06:41 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

UFO threads go in NPNR. Thanks, Management.

Edited: 07/12/2020 at 06:41 PM by HAPDigital
 07/13/2020 01:14 AM

JOESTRUMMER

scombrid: Once again , disregard the 75 % that is obviously absolutely rubbish and disinformation and you are left with 25 % of bits and pieces of half -truths and REAL truths ----- what little true facts there are , remain the same , these members are real , they do in fact really exist , the meeting are real and did in fact actually take place and are well documented in occurrence . You do make a very good point in your statement that we will never know the true " Wizards Of Oz " really behind the curtain . HAPDigital : " Thanks management " and " UFO " With all due respect , did you write down the names of everyone in class who talked while the teacher was out of the room ? Re: UFOs , I guess I better leave out my next post about how the Bilderburgers are in fact really controlled by transplanted Sasquatches from Mars !

Edited: 07/13/2020 at 01:22 AM by JOESTRUMMER
 07/13/2020 04:16 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Hamberders!
 07/13/2020 04:49 AM

Cole

The super rich have power only because we let them. If we paid more attention to who we voted for, they would have far less of a say.

In my opinion the Mercers are the bigger problem right now, considering they have a direct whisper into Trump's ear. Well, and Devos is worthless, she would be cleaning floors in a whore house if she didn't have the privilege of money.

I was right.

Edited: 07/13/2020 at 04:50 AM by Cole
 07/13/2020 06:07 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Originally posted by: Cole

The super rich have power only because we let them. If we paid more attention to who we voted for, they would have far less of a say.

Who are we going to vote for besides Biden? And how did he end up the democrat nominee? Maybe that Builderburger group had some sway? They have the money.
 07/13/2020 06:09 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

And please don't try to argue Biden is a good choice.
 07/13/2020 06:14 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: JOESTRUMMER

scombrid: Once again , disregard the 75 % that is obviously absolutely rubbish and disinformation and you are left with 25 % of bits and pieces of half -truths and REAL truths ----- what little true facts there are , remain the same , these members are real , they do in fact really exist , the meeting are real and did in fact actually take place and are well documented in occurrence . You do make a very good point in your statement that we will never know the true " Wizards Of Oz " really behind the curtain . HAPDigital : "
Thanks management " and " UFO " With all due respect , did you write down the names of everyone in class who talked while the teacher was out of the room ? Re: UFOs , I guess I better leave out my next post about how the Bilderburgers are in fact really controlled by transplanted Sasquatches from Mars !

Credibility is not built on being 25% right or 25% good info. YT is garbage.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 07/13/2020 08:23 AM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

Originally posted by: wtf

Originally posted by: JOESTRUMMER

scombrid: Once again , disregard the 75 % that is obviously absolutely rubbish and disinformation and you are left with 25 % of bits and pieces of half -truths and REAL truths ----- what little true facts there are , remain the same , these members are real , they do in fact really exist , the meeting are real and did in fact actually take place and are well documented in occurrence . You do make a very good point in your statement that we will never know the true " Wizards Of Oz " really behind the curtain . HAPDigital : "

Thanks management " and " UFO " With all due respect , did you write down the names of everyone in class who talked while the teacher was out of the room ? Re: UFOs , I guess I better leave out my next post about how the Bilderburgers are in fact really controlled by transplanted Sasquatches from Mars !

Credibility is not built on being 25% right or 25% good info. YT is garbage.

That's only 25% correct. There are plenty of excellent diy's and product review videos. Then there is beau who is 99% correct.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

07/13/2020 08:32 AM

JOESTRUMMER

Not to mention all the great live music and surf videos !
 07/13/2020 09:01 AM

Greensleeves

wtf chop got his brown stained GOP goggles on?" "And please don't try to argue Biden is a good choice."

Of course Biden is a good choice. He's normal, progressive, has a good platform, has experience, and genuinely cares about people.

He's going to kick twtiler's ignorant, no SAT taking, a$$ come November.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .