Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump regime forces attack medics in Portland
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/24/2020 07:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/24/2020 07:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

http://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/...lu-lawsuit/index.html

"...Durkee, a trained EMT and mental-health professional, and Guest, a former emergency medical services volunteer, said they came to Portland from outside the area in order to help treat protesters who are periodically injured during routine clashes between demonstrators and law enforcement officers.

...In the video, the two medics with red crosses on their clothing appear to be treating an injured man on the ground while a line of law enforcement officers approach them...

In the viral video, which has sparked widespread outrage in Portland and on social media, the pair of volunteer medics are seen walking backwards as one tactical officer in camouflage directs them to retreat. Another officer is then seen rushing in from the side and shoves one of the medics to the ground.

One officer begins swinging a baton into the air around the medics and then repeatedly slams the baton on the cement.
"As officers approached, we began backing up as they were commanding us to do," Durkee told CNN, adding that he was then pushed to the ground by law enforcement. "My partner also fell to the ground and my partner was hit with a baton repeatedly."

The volunteer medics said tear gas was then deployed by officers in the area where the man on the ground was laying, dispersing the group of protesters who had gathered."

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/24/2020 07:37 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

You know, that is a damn shame. I thought commies weren't the cry babies that progs are. Hell of a thing when even our commies are becoming wimps.

I :heart; Q
 07/24/2020 07:47 AM

RustyTruck

Nothing wimpy about being a volunteer street medic. Those guys are risking serious injury to render aid to injured demonstrators.

Attacking them is a war crime, but then again so is the use of CS gas.

However the brutality has only brought more people into the street, so the tough guy tactics are backfiring.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/24/2020 08:21 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Those who bitched about Obama - jade helm, the DHS ammo debacle, etc. - should be having a fit about this.
Trump is actually using federal forces against civilians.

Sweet.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/24/2020 08:36 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It is sweet Bamboo. The GOP goons wonder why trump's polling is in a tailspin? Or maybe they don't but it is and this federal over reach is assuredly part of it.
 07/24/2020 09:34 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

A fascist regime can be verified when anti-fascists are declared enemies of the state.
 07/24/2020 10:39 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Nothing wimpy about being a volunteer street medic. Those guys are risking serious injury to render aid to injured demonstrators. Attacking them is a war crime, but then again so is the use of CS gas. However the brutality has only brought more people into the street, so the tough guy tactics are backfiring.
Shoved to the ground, huh? Poor babies. Don't think your revolution is going to get too far if these two clowns are representative of your revolutionaries.

07/24/2020 10:51 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Bamboo Those who bitched about Obama - jade helm, the DHS ammo debacle, etc. - should be having a fit about this. Trump is actually using federal forces against civilians. Sweet.
Um, that's been going on forever. Maybe my memeory is not correct on ths, but weren't you flaming hypocrites cheering on the "federal forces" when they stormed Roger Stone's house? And remind me about this. Was Stone attempting to burn down a federal court house at the time of the raid?

07/24/2020 11:04 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Nothing wimpy about being a volunteer street medic. Those guys are risking serious injury to render aid to injured demonstrators.

Attacking them is a war crime, but then again so is the use of CS gas.

However the brutality has only brought more people into the street, so the tough guy tactics are backfiring.

Shoved to the ground, huh? Poor babies. Don't think your revolution is going to get too far if these two clowns are representative of your revolutionaries.

Shoved to the ground, beaten with batons, tear gassed. These are non-combatant medical personnel. The goons that attacked them would get a purple heart if someone threw a milkshake on them in case you want to know who the real pussies are.

The people have been in the streets of Portland for 56 days now, 2,000 strong last night. Government violence has only swelled their ranks.

But wait until it's the same jack boot thugs who come to confiscate AR rifles and listen to who cries like a little bitch.

Edited: 07/24/2020 at 11:09 AM by RustyTruck
 07/24/2020 11:33 AM

tpapablo

Back in my day, commies were made of sterner stuff.

07/24/2020 11:55 AM

RustyTruck

It's a bit tent organization. I think being willing to get beaten by these thugs in order to help others shows a lot of guts.

It's not exactly a fair fight, those soldiers are all decked out in the most expensive body armor and weapons your tax money can buy. On the left we make do with skateboard helmets, umbrellas, and ski goggles.

I hope the arms shipments from the Chinese get here soon. I heard in another thread that they were supplying Antifa and BLM.

07/24/2020 12:16 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Shoved to the ground, huh? Poor babies.

LOL @ the Paper Tiger tough guy.

We've all heard about you McShakey..

When America was "great"
 07/24/2020 02:53 PM

tpapablo

18 of those criminals will soon be in the slammer. They won't be missed.

07/24/2020 03:24 PM

RustyTruck

Oh my gosh, tresspassing? Vandalism? Defying orders? I'm sure they're looking at hard time.

Tax money well spent. If Biden has any sense he'll pardon all political prisoners in January.

07/24/2020 03:27 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Polling is over:

Edited: 07/24/2020 at 05:30 PM by HAPDigital
 07/25/2020 05:36 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

That 'Wall of Moms' is so dangerous - glad we sent fed forces to tear gas people peacefully exercising their 1A right. We can't have that.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 07/25/2020 08:31 AM

Cole

Full-on Banana Republic bullshit.

Trump sends federal troops to Democratic cities. It's like something out of China.

I was right.
 08/02/2020 03:22 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

nah the chinese dont allow widespread looting and burning, as a culture they are more civilized than the monkeys sent by soros
 08/03/2020 05:16 AM

RustyTruck

Cheat! I thought you died of the 'Rona.

What are we drinking today?

08/03/2020 06:11 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

nah the chinese dont allow widespread looting and burning, as a culture they are more civilized than the monkeys sent by soros

They don't protest because the Chinese government sends in federal goons to smash heads.

I was right.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .