Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Putin and bounty's on US Troops
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/26/2020 06:27 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/26/2020 06:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Its been 30 days since this story broke. Have there been and actions or condemnation of this from tRump?

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/26/2020 06:50 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

No BJman, it was a libtard fake news story!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 07/26/2020 07:07 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It was real. It is real. Putin likes the drama and division. This is why Putin killed that former agent in Britain with polonium. He wanted everyone to know he did it and he wanted everyone to hear his steadfast denial complete with all of the typical whining about false accusations and whataboutisms. Trump has no will to confront our enemy Putln. He thinks Russia is our enemy but Putin is his friend.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/26/2020 07:08 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: crankit

Our military and intelligence agencies say else wise....
 07/26/2020 07:22 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: crankit

Why would you say that? The story is proven fact.

I guess lies are Trump's only chance.

I was right.
 07/26/2020 09:01 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

He also met with Putin recently. Didn't even bring it up.

Just bent down for the soap like a good jail punk...

This is Crankit's hero.

07/26/2020 09:03 AM

HAPDigital

Crankit and company all wish that one day we merge with Russia and we can have all the race and sexual orientation oppression that Putin pushes. "No more gay at the Olympics!"
 07/26/2020 09:04 AM

fishkller

At the end of the day, that's why these traitors are OK with being cucked to Russia

07/26/2020 09:15 AM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

Top US general says Russian bounty intelligence 'wasn't proved' but 'proved enough to worry me'

(CNN)The top US general overseeing operations in the Middle East and Afghanistan said Tuesday that the intelligence concerning Russian operatives offering bounties to Taliban-linked militants was "very worrisome" but that the information wasn't solid enough to hold up in a court of law.

Gen. Frank McKenzie, the commander of US Central Command, also told a small group of reporters while traveling to the region that he was not convinced that the Russian bounty program was directly responsible for the deaths of US personnel.

"The intelligence wasn't proved to me. It was proved enough to worry me. It wasn't proved enough that I'd take it to a court of law. That's often true in battlefield intelligence," McKenzie said, according to a transcript provided by the Defense Department.

McKenzie said Tuesday, "I'm very familiar with this material, and I'm a theater commander and I've had an opportunity to look at it. I found it very worrisome."

"I just didn't find that there was a causative link there. It worried me, and we take extreme force protection measures all the time in Afghanistan," McKenzie said.

"You see a lot of indicators. Many of them are troubling; many of them you act on. But in this case, there just wasn't enough there. I sent the intelligence guys back to continue to dig on it. And I believe they're continuing to dig right now," he added.

Full article

I think we learned a lesson from our 2003 invasion of Iraq about acting on poorly-validated evidence. This stuff can't just be tried in the emotional court of public opinion.

07/26/2020 09:19 AM

HAPDigital

Does it matter? It "was enough to worry" a top general. Trump has done nothing but praise Putin and invite him to work with our intelligence agents on cyber. WTF?
 07/26/2020 09:30 AM

CurtisEflush

There could be a fine line or a huge gap between "enough to worry" and "enough to act on."

If the General in charge says it's not enough to act on, should anyone break ranks and act?

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Does it matter?

I'll let you continue to ponder that.
 07/26/2020 09:40 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: CurtisEflush

There could be a fine line or a huge gap between "enough to worry" and "enough to act on."

If the General in charge says it's not enough to act on, should anyone break ranks and act?

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Does it matter?

I'll let you continue to ponder that.

Ponder this:

"The Russian government interfered in our election in sweeping and systematic fashion"

Trump: "Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded and safe,"

Trump: lifts sanctions on Putin ally's firms

Trump: "It's 'common sense' to invite Putin to G-7"

07/26/2020 09:41 AM

HAPDigital

Add ignoring a pandemic and being the most divisive fuck the WH has ever seen.
 07/26/2020 09:45 AM

CurtisEflush

Ponder this: You are changing the subject again.
 07/26/2020 09:53 AM

HAPDigital

It's all the same subject. You just said the info about the bounties was enough to worry a top General and yet Trump takes no action, not even verbal. Rather, he invites them and encourages them to help destroy our democracy.

If this was 1985 and President Reagan did this shit with Gorbachev, republicans would be losing their minds. However we have a former KGB agent hacking at our democracy and the GOP and Trump do nothing because it helps them get votes.

Replace Trump in the scenario with Obama or a Clinton. You'd be stark raving mad right now. Democrats are handling this way too well.

Edited: 07/26/2020 at 09:58 AM by HAPDigital
 07/26/2020 10:09 AM

CurtisEflush

This thread is "Putin and bounty's on US Troops"

The top General says, "...many of them you act on. But in this case, there just wasn't enough there."

How do you know no action has been taken? None you read about in the press? I thought a great military mind like yours would understand the risks of taking overt action in response to questionable evidence. Covert? Of course, but we wouldn't know about it.
 07/26/2020 10:13 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: CurtisEflush

This thread is "Putin and bounty's on US Troops"

The top General says, "...many of them you act on. But in this case, there just wasn't enough there."

How do you know no action has been taken? None you read about in the press? I thought a great military mind like yours would understand the risks of taking overt action in response to questionable evidence. Covert? Of course, but we wouldn't know about it.

We know because nothing has been done and Trump welcomes Puting with open arms.

So you're saying this info that worries a top general merits Trump welcoming Putin and wanting to work with him? Hmmm

Not talking about overt action. I'm talking about policies and a public acknowledgement by the President that Putin is not good and he does not belong as an ally.

Edited: 07/26/2020 at 10:15 AM by HAPDigital
 07/26/2020 10:34 AM

Cole

He said there was no open link to increase in deaths, he didn't say it was false. Big difference.

I was right.
 07/26/2020 10:45 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Cole

He said there was no open link to increase in deaths, he didn't say it was false. Big difference.

No matter what reality says they will side with Trump. Cultists, it's all they are. Blind faith fucks willing to go down with a ship.
 07/26/2020 10:59 AM

fishkller

LOL Curtis thinks Trump should wait for a notarized Bounty Poster before bringing it up with Putin.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .