Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The End
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/03/2020 07:45 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/03/2020 07:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Andrew O'Hehir:

"As Donald Trump has secretly known all along - stupid, injured manchild that he is - none of the people in the privileged classes of New York or Washington or California who pretended to love and admire him truly understood his greatness, and now that the waves are crashing over the bow they're scurrying off the deck. He'll be left at the end with the losers and incels and rubes in the red hats - stricken, lonely people who looked to him as a savior and for whom he feels only contempt. People he probably hates more than he hates Muslims or Mexicans or Black people, and possibly even more than he hates himself."

08/03/2020 07:52 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Unfortunately, we still have to deal with a rigged election.

-------------------------
I was right.
 08/03/2020 07:53 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Maybe he saw it coming back in March when he tweeted himself as a Nero, who fiddled as Rome burned.

(I doubt he knows that Nero was a horrible leader and ended up committing suicide.)

The Salon Article Glide quoted is worth the read, thanks.
It seems like he is imploding emotionally and with his campaign.
Article Title: Donald Trump is doomed, and he knows it: But will he go out with a whimper or a bang?
Trump's final months will be ugly - and the damage he's done will last for years. But there's an upside, sort of
https://www.salon.com/2020/08/...h-a-whimper-or-a-bang/

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 08/03/2020 at 08:01 AM by Bamboo
 08/03/2020 08:11 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: theglide Andrew O'Hehir: "As Donald Trump has secretly known all along - stupid, injured manchild that he is - none of the people in the privileged classes of New York or Washington or California who pretended to love and admire him truly understood his greatness, and now that the waves are crashing over the bow they're scurrying off the deck. He'll be left at the end with the losers and incels and rubes in the red hats - stricken, lonely people who looked to him as a savior and for whom he feels only contempt. People he probably hates more than he hates Muslims or Mexicans or Black people, and possibly even more than he hates himself."
This is exactly what Taibbi talks about in the article that I posted. I highly doubt that Trump feels contempt toward us. Contempt is ramming ClownCare down our throats when we didn't want it. Trump, on the other hand is doing exactly what he said he would do and what his voters wanted. It's the reason he got elected and will probably get re-elected. People are tired of thse out of touch elites ignoring the wishes of the people.

I :heart; Q
 08/03/2020 08:15 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

American deserved trump and the subsequent decline.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/03/2020 08:19 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

^^^^
Agreed.

We needed this lesson.
Hopefully we will learn from it, and move on so it can become a dusty memory.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 08/03/2020 08:54 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Bamboo

^^^^

Agreed.

We needed this lesson.

Crazy part is a good 30%+ of our population is accepting it with open arms.
 08/03/2020 12:20 PM

Greensleeves

"a good 30%+ of our population" haters going to hate.

20% of Americans think abortion should be illegal under all circumstances. They vote GOP. The other 10% are the wretched refuse left over from the days the MAGAs want to go back to.
 08/03/2020 12:54 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole Unfortunately, we still have to deal with a rigged election.
there's not going to be any election, cole-duh-rona
 08/03/2020 12:59 PM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

08/03/2020 04:34 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Bamboo

^^^^

Agreed.

We needed this lesson.

Crazy part is a good 30%+ of our population is accepting it with open arms.

True- but that's a big part of the lesson

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 08/03/2020 04:53 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"He'll be left at the end with the losers and incels and rubes in the red hats - stricken, lonely people who looked to him as a savior and for whom he feels only contempt. People he probably hates more than he hates Muslims or Mexicans or Black people, and possibly even more than he hates himself."
Yepper. And segues nicely into one of my next posts.
"He hates you magnets. He wouldn't let you people set foot on one of his properties"....
thanks for the lead in mate.

It's a democratic hoax
 08/04/2020 07:13 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: theglide

Andrew O'Hehir:

"As Donald Trump has secretly known all along - stupid, injured manchild that he is - none of the people in the privileged classes of New York or Washington or California who pretended to love and admire him truly understood his greatness, and now that the waves are crashing over the bow they're scurrying off the deck. He'll be left at the end with the losers and incels and rubes in the red hats - stricken, lonely people who looked to him as a savior and for whom he feels only contempt. People he probably hates more than he hates Muslims or Mexicans or Black people, and possibly even more than he hates himself."

This is exactly what Taibbi talks about in the article that I posted. I highly doubt that Trump feels contempt toward us. Contempt is ramming ClownCare down our throats when we didn't want it. Trump, on the other hand is doing exactly what he said he would do and what his voters wanted. It's the reason he got elected and will probably get re-elected. People are tired of thse out of touch elites ignoring the wishes of the people.

Oh my God, they want to give me affordable healthcare!!

Oh the horror!

P.S. Trump has done nothing.

I was right.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .