Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Sturgis
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/07/2020 09:57 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/07/2020 09:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

This ought to be interesting. Nothing works better for spreading disease than bringing in people from all over, having them in close quarters for a few days, then sending them home.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/07/2020 10:02 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

By the look of this event, health risk is high. Look at all that diauhbeehtus, obesity and heart disease. Think their CPAP machines will help them breath?

08/07/2020 10:44 AM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

By the look of this event, health risk is high. Look at all that diauhbeehtus, obesity and heart disease. Think their CPAP machines will help them breathe?

I fixed the spelling for you.

Speaking of diauhbeehtus, did you hear that Wilford Brimley died?

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Nothing works better for spreading disease than bringing in people from all over, having them in close quarters for a few days, then sending them home.

Plus lots of alcohol. SD's (Republican) governor is negligent for allowing the gathering this year.
 08/07/2020 10:47 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

All they have to do is burn a few buildings to the ground and break some shit and everyone will love them for it.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 08/07/2020 10:50 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: CurtisEflush

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

By the look of this event, health risk is high. Look at all that diauhbeehtus, obesity and heart disease. Think their CPAP machines will help them breathe?

I fixed the spelling for you.

Speaking of diauhbeehtus, did you hear that Wilford Brimley died?

Nothing works better for spreading disease than bringing in people from all over, having them in close quarters for a few days, then sending them home.

Plus lots of alcohol. SD's (Republican) governor is negligent for allowing the gathering this year.

Thanks, Miker. Welcome back. Never was a really short time.
 08/07/2020 10:55 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I'd recommend that those who are still panicking not go. While you are at it, mind your own business. The last thing normal Americans need is for progs to be nipping at our ankles. We have work to do.

I :heart; Q
 08/07/2020 10:58 AM

RustyTruck

I hear Biketoberfest is probably a no-go in Daytona, probably a smart move for the city.

Funny thing about biker culture though, remember when they were the bad guys? Hollister Riot anyone?

Now bikers are cop lovers since the new enemies are black people and revolutionaries.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

08/07/2020 11:19 AM

Sniper

I hear Biketoberfest is probably a no-go in Daytona, probably a smart move for the city.

Funny thing about biker culture though, remember when they were the bad guys? Hollister Riot anyone?

Now bikers are cop lovers since the new enemies are black people and revolutionaries.

A lot of the big clubs were started by ex-military. They have always been patriotic even if they were on the wrong side of the law a lot of the time. It shouldn't surprise anyone that they would oppose outright communists. I don't know that bikers are "cop lovers" but I would imagine that quite a few of them would like to take a crack at the Antifa crowd.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

08/07/2020 11:20 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Sniper

A lot of the big clubs were started by ex-military. They have always been patriotic even if they were on the wrong side of the law a lot of the time. It shouldn't surprise anyone that they would oppose outright communists. I don't know that bikers are "cop lovers" but I would imagine that quite a few of them would like to take a crack at the Antifa crowd.

If they don't pass out chasing them 5 feet.
 08/07/2020 11:25 AM

RustyTruck

I agree, a lot of bikers are in fact fascists or fascist sympathizers.
Let them breath deep the mist of pestilence.

08/07/2020 11:36 AM

Sniper

How would you say bikers are fascists?

If I had to place a bet, I would bet that "fascist" is just a label you probably attach to anyone who doesn't openly hate this country.

There are plenty of people who honestly do hate this country but there are A LOT of people who don't hate this country at all. They are just spineless, neutered, jellyfish types who see so much of this stuff in the news and they assume that the majority hates this country so that's what they will go along with.

08/07/2020 11:40 AM

HAPDigital

How would you say bikers are fascists?

If I had to place a bet, I would bet that "fascist" is just a label you probably attach to anyone who doesn't openly hate this country.

There are plenty of people who honestly do hate this country but there are A LOT of people who don't hate this country at all. They are just spineless, neutered, jellyfish types who see so much of this stuff in the news and they assume that the majority hates this country so that's what they will go along with.

You're not familiar with Bike gang culture. Bikers are notoriously and historically white power extremists.

08/07/2020 11:51 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Surfers too.

I :heart; Q
 08/07/2020 11:54 AM

RustyTruck

If someone tells you who they are, believe them.

08/07/2020 11:59 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

It's a stinky fatass dipshit rally for sure.

Comorbidities-a-Go-Go.

Will work nicely for the Great Dotard Cleanse.

Edited: 08/07/2020 at 12:01 PM by fishkller
 08/07/2020 12:00 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Surfers too.

I'm sure there are nazi surfers. There are a bunch on this forum. However, surfers are not historically nazis nor are they known for such nonsense. Tpap, wrong again. Go figure...
 08/07/2020 12:03 PM

fishkller

Paulie Wrongnuts wrong again.

"Surf Nazis" used the Iron Cross and various other German iconography to irritate people, not because they were actual nazis.

You need to look to your Dotard buddies for that... or perhaps a mirror.

But this just goes to show how little Tpapski knows about surfing. They have a word for guys like him: "KOOK"

"The Sieg Heil gesture (pictured above) translated means "Hail victory!", which in Nazi Germany was a signal of obedience to the party's leader, Adolf Hitler, and of German national pride. To the Californian surfers, the salute signaled their devotion to surfing.

The Surf Nazi brand - at least for the most part - was nothing to do with racism or war. It was a sub-cultures rebellion to the media of the time branding them as "rebels", "beach bums", and "punks" - associating them with drugs, anti-social behaviour, and gangs."

http://clubofthewaves.com/feature/surf-nazis

Edited: 08/07/2020 at 12:07 PM by fishkller
 08/07/2020 12:06 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: fishkller

It's a stinky fatass dipshit rally for sure.

Comorbidities-a-Go-Go.

Will work nicely for the Great Dotard Cleanse.

Oh, don't you worry. The left's rallies are popping too.

The World Gaming Championships and Comic-Con will be here before you know it.

08/07/2020 12:08 PM

fishkller

You should hold your breath while waiting for them to be like Sturgis

08/07/2020 12:12 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: fishkller

You should hold your breath while waiting for them to be like Sturgis

Agreed. The people at The World Gaming Championships and Comic-Con are way less healthy, have near negative levels of Vitamin D in their bodies from being inside all the time, and fail miserably at picking up heavy shit or doing hard work.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Sturgis

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .