Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Youth for Blue Lives Matter.
Topic Summary: 17. Armed. Walking with police. Killer. Cornered.
Created On: 08/27/2020 07:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/27/2020 07:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.npr.org/sections/li...s-joined-local-militia

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/27/2020 07:42 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Kenosha Police Chief Daniel Miskinis confirmed to reporters Wednesday that you have to be 18 to open carry in the state of Wisconsin.

Kid was a criminal just being there.
 08/27/2020 07:57 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I'm sure he'll say he armed himself, sought out the demonstrators, and then "was afraid for his life" and had no choice but to shoot.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/27/2020 07:57 AM

johnnyboy

Tucker said it's just keeping order for a city that couldn't. Or more accurately, it's "unfortunate" that he had "keep order" because officials could not.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry...46ff4cc5b6cf66b2b272db

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/27/2020 07:58 AM

HAPDigital

Tucker is an idiot.
 08/27/2020 08:19 AM

johnnyboy

This kid was cornered after he shot a white guy in the head. He then shot two more people as the police went after the crowd instead of him. He walked with the police earlier. This is insanity.

08/27/2020 08:24 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

So these progs were chasing an armed guy, putting him fear of his life? Is it any wonder that everyone regards progs as stupid. Beyond that, I don't know what these criminals think. That no one who is getting beaten or robbed by these facist brownshirts is going to defend themselves or their property? Surprised there hasn't been more of it.

I :heart; Q
 08/27/2020 08:24 AM

RustyTruck

Cops and klan go hand in hand.

The Rules:

Fascists - You can wear a plate carrier, bandoleers, and carry an M4. No problem. If you get spooked it's ok to shoot.

Demonstrators - We'll shoot you in the back if you try to get in your car with your kids.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 08/27/2020 at 08:28 AM by RustyTruck
 08/27/2020 08:29 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Pence also conveniently left out that a boogaloo boi murdered a federal agent in Oakland. Funny that.

08/27/2020 08:49 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Cops and klan go hand in hand. The Rules: Fascists - You can wear a plate carrier, bandoleers, and carry an M4. No problem. If you get spooked it's ok to shoot. Demonstrators - We'll shoot you in the back if you try to get in your car with your kids.
Don't know Wisconsin law, but here it is perfectly alright to shoot someone in self defense. That looks like what he was doing to me. And, you pretty much know what happened - the brownshirts picked on him because he was small and young and figured he wouldn't shoot. Well, they figured wrong and paid the price. This isn't 1930's Germany. People stand up to brownsirts in this country. And police don't shoot anyone who is merely getting in their car. They will, however, often shoot you if you you are a convicted felon, fight with the cops, ignore their orders and look like you are going for a weapon. That dumb criminal got exactly what most of us would have.

08/27/2020 08:50 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

The Rules:

Fascists - You can wear a plate carrier, bandoleers, and carry an M4. No problem. If you get spooked it's ok to shoot.

Demonstrators - We'll shoot you in the back if you try to get in your car with your kids.

Don't know Wisconsin law, but here it is perfectly alright to shoot someone in self defense. That looks like what he was doing to me. And, you pretty much know what happened - the brownshirts picked on him because he was small and young and figured he wouldn't shoot. Well, they figured wrong and paid the price. This isn't 1930's Germany. People stand up to brownsirts in this country.

And police don't shoot anyone who is merely getting in their car. They will, however, often shoot you if you you are a convicted felon, fight with the cops, ignore their orders and look like you are going for a weapon. That dumb criminal got exactly what most of us would have.

Kenosha Police Chief Daniel Miskinis confirmed to reporters Wednesday that you have to be 18 to open carry in the state of Wisconsin.

Kid was a criminal just being there. He was a threat and breaking the law.

Next.... Tell us about en banc

08/27/2020 08:52 AM

scombrid

Violating curfew while armed. He should have been shot on the spot. This is a law and order country yeah? Fair is fair.

08/27/2020 08:56 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid Violating curfew while armed. He should have been shot on the spot. This is a law and order country yeah? Fair is fair.
That is what they should have done to the rioters. Then there would have been no need for the militias. The riots would have ended in about 5 seconds. Since they won't do that, mmore of these brownsirts will be shot. And that is a good thing.

08/27/2020 08:57 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: scombrid

Violating curfew while armed. He should have been shot on the spot. This is a law and order country yeah? Fair is fair.

Violating curfew and minor with open carry which is illegal there. He was a criminal. He should not have been there.

Tpap does not respond to me. He knows he is wrong.

Edited: 08/27/2020 at 08:58 AM by HAPDigital
 08/27/2020 09:00 AM

scombrid

Proud Boi Boogaloo was pointing his weapon at people. The 'militia' was engaging in menacing behavior and since they had no legal authority to be there they were themselves engaged in life threatening behavior.

08/27/2020 09:05 AM

RustyTruck

The Rules:

Don't know Wisconsin law, but here it is perfectly alright to shoot someone in self defense. That looks like what he was doing to me. And, you pretty much know what happened - the brownshirts picked on him because he was small and young and figured he wouldn't shoot. Well, they figured wrong and paid the price. This isn't 1930's Germany. People stand up to brownsirts in this country.

And police don't shoot anyone who is merely getting in their car. They will, however, often shoot you if you you are a convicted felon, fight with the cops, ignore their orders and look like you are going for a weapon. That dumb criminal got exactly what most of us would have.

"Look like you're going for a weapon"

This kid showed up armed with an assault rifle during a curfew, shot a few people, and walked through police lines no problem.

If that doesn't tell you something about race in America, then you're just out to lunch and you'll cheer for your team no matter what.

08/27/2020 09:22 AM

HAPDigital

The Rules:

"Look like you're going for a weapon"

This kid showed up armed with an assault rifle during a curfew, shot a few people, and walked through police lines no problem.

If that doesn't tell you something about race in America, then you're just out to lunch and you'll cheer for your team no matter what.

A minor illegally open carrying a weapon during curfew.
 08/27/2020 10:09 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

A minor illegally open carrying a weapon during curfew... So, what is the penalty? is it a felony or a fine? Apply the law and he pays the penalty applicable to the law. Hes a minor so whats the penalty for a minor, probably not jail time, probably a fine and confiscation of the weapon. What should the BLM penalty have been for attacking a child??? Years in jail? Did they attack the child because he was white?? That's racially profile and attack on a minor?? that's throw the book at them and keep them locked up for 20 years.... Apply the law equally to both sides of the equation... They attacked a child who had an illegal weapon and the child in fear shot and killed them... again, apply the law, was the child attacked, was the child afraid for his life? The illegality of the gun is a secondary charge, a person who is in fear of their life can probably justify using an illegal firearm to defend themselves. 'Your honor, Adults attacked me, a child, and I feared for my life, I used a gun to defend myself.' Yes we agree that is what happened, BUT the gun in question was illegal. Yes, yes it was your honor, what is the charge for an illegal gun? a fine, Okey dokey...

08/27/2020 10:11 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I though this is America and we are free? Who is anyone to tell me where/when I can be. If I want to walk around at 2am, the I'll walk around at 2am. Same idea as you mask dotards.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/27/2020 10:13 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: wtf

I though this is America and we are free? Who is anyone to tell me where/when I can be. If I want to walk around at 2am, the I'll walk around at 2am. Same idea as you mask dotards.

You obviously don't understand how our government and THE LAW works!

Plain and simple....

You're an idiot!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 08/27/2020 at 10:13 AM by Fish Killer
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Youth for Blue Lives Matter.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .