Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Youth for Blue Lives Matter.
Topic Summary: 17. Armed. Walking with police. Killer. Cornered.
Created On: 08/27/2020 07:29 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/27/2020 10:24 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

A minor carrying an AR during demonstrations is likely to have a very different idea of maintaining order, restoring order and the use of force that law enforcement officers undergo training for. He is a disaster waiting to happen. It happened. Now he is sitting in a jail cell pleading self defense not for the first murder but the second and attempted third against unarmed protesters. The police knew of his presence, saw him and allowed him to "patrol." He killed people.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/27/2020 10:28 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: wtf I though this is America and we are free? Who is anyone to tell me where/when I can be. If I want to walk around at 2am, the I'll walk around at 2am. Same idea as you mask dotards.
You obviously don't understand how our government and THE LAW works! Plain and simple.... You're an idiot!
Good summary.

I :heart; Q
 08/27/2020 10:44 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: wtf

I though this is America and we are free? Who is anyone to tell me where/when I can be. If I want to walk around at 2am, the I'll walk around at 2am. Same idea as you mask dotards.

You obviously don't understand how our government and THE LAW works!

Plain and simple....

You're an idiot!

Good summary.

"Not going to be any en banc hearing..."

LOL

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

A minor illegally open carrying a weapon during curfew... So, what is the penalty? is it a felony or a fine? Apply the law and he pays the penalty applicable to the law. Hes a minor so whats the penalty for a minor, probably not jail time, probably a fine and confiscation of the weapon. What should the BLM penalty have been for attacking a child??? Years in jail? Did they attack the child because he was white?? That's racially profile and attack on a minor?? that's throw the book at them and keep them locked up for 20 years.... Apply the law equally to both sides of the equation... They attacked a child who had an illegal weapon and the child in fear shot and killed them... again, apply the law, was the child attacked, was the child afraid for his life? The illegality of the gun is a secondary charge, a person who is in fear of their life can probably justify using an illegal firearm to defend themselves. 'Your honor, Adults attacked me, a child, and I feared for my life, I used a gun to defend myself.' Yes we agree that is what happened, BUT the gun in question was illegal. Yes, yes it was your honor, what is the charge for an illegal gun? a fine, Okey dokey...

His crime lead to counts of manslaughter. If you drive drunk what's the severity of the crime? If you drive drunk and kill two people, what is it then? I'm not a lawyer here but I'm certain that if one crime causes two other crimes, the offenses stack up. If he didn't have the gun and obeyed the curfew, like he was supposed to do by law, he wouldn't have been in that situation and killed anyone.

08/27/2020 10:44 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I though this is America and we are free? Who is anyone to tell me where/when I can be. If I want to walk around at 2am, the I'll walk around at 2am. Same idea as you mask dotards.

Plain and simple....

You're an idiot!

Good summary.

None of that makes any sense. LMFAO.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/27/2020 10:47 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy A minor carrying an AR during demonstrations is likely to have a very different idea of maintaining order, restoring order and the use of force that law enforcement officers undergo training for. He is a disaster waiting to happen. It happened. Now he is sitting in a jail cell pleading self defense not for the first murder but the second and attempted third against unarmed protesters. The police knew of his presence, saw him and allowed him to "patrol." He killed people.
No, the ones accosting him were armed. Maybe Trump will pardon him. He should.

08/27/2020 11:01 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Pucker-Up Carlson Tries To Justify Actions Of 17-Year-Old Charged In Kenosha Killings

"So are we really surprised that looting and arson accelerated to murder?" he asked on "Tucker Carlson Tonight." "How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would?"

Carlson has often spewed vitriol about the Black Lives Matter movement and, in the months since George Floyd's death at the hands of Minneapolis police, has persistently defaulted to fearmongering about the anti-racism protests gripping the nation. He's described Minneapolis demonstrations over the Black man's death as a "threat to every American," called the Black Lives Matter movement "poison" and repeatedly sought to frame protesters as violent thugs.

"An innocent black guy is killed by police and Tucker Carlson calls him a thug. A guilty white guy murders two people and Tucker Carlson calls him a patriot," tweeted CNN commentator Keith Boykin.

So... just to be clear, vigilante justice is ok now (if you're white)

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project

Edited: 08/27/2020 at 11:02 AM by Pagerow
 08/27/2020 11:13 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Plain and simple....

You're an idiot!

Good summary.

None of that makes any sense. LMFAO.

Yes it does.

Liar!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/27/2020 11:14 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

A minor carrying an AR during demonstrations is likely to have a very different idea of maintaining order, restoring order and the use of force that law enforcement officers undergo training for. He is a disaster waiting to happen. It happened. Now he is sitting in a jail cell pleading self defense not for the first murder but the second and attempted third against unarmed protesters. The police knew of his presence, saw him and allowed him to "patrol." He killed people.

Liar!

^These are PROVED facts.
 08/27/2020 11:17 AM

Fish Killer

...and the second protester tried to hit him in the head with a skateboard.

...and the third tried to drop-kick him in the head (unsuccessfully)!

LIAR

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 08/27/2020 at 11:24 AM by Fish Killer
 08/27/2020 11:25 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Pagerow Pucker-Up Carlson Tries To Justify Actions Of 17-Year-Old Charged In Kenosha Killings "So are we really surprised that looting and arson accelerated to murder?" he asked on "Tucker Carlson Tonight." "How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would?" Carlson has often spewed vitriol about the Black Lives Matter movement and, in the months since George Floyd's death at the hands of Minneapolis police, has persistently defaulted to fearmongering about the anti-racism protests gripping the nation. He's described Minneapolis demonstrations over the Black man's death as a "threat to every American," called the Black Lives Matter movement "poison" and repeatedly sought to frame protesters as violent thugs. "An innocent black guy is killed by police and Tucker Carlson calls him a thug. A guilty white guy murders two people and Tucker Carlson calls him a patriot," tweeted CNN commentator Keith Boykin. So... just to be clear, vigilante justice is ok now (if you're white)
Tucker's spot on as usual. No, pagerow, vigilante justice is not right under most circumstances. That is why most of us are against what the rioters, a great number of whom are white, are doing. On the other hand, self defense is ok regardless of color. If I am trying to get away from a bunch of brownshirts who are intending to inflict harm upon me and they catch me, they too will be shot. I would hope that my aim under pressure would be as good as Kyle's.

08/27/2020 11:36 AM

HAPDigital

But most importantly he was a minor from out of state walking around at curfew with an illegal firearm. Kenosha Police Chief Daniel Miskinis confirmed to reporters Wednesday that you have to be 18 to open carry in the state of Wisconsin.

08/27/2020 11:44 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

But most importantly he was a minor from out of state walking around at curfew with an illegal firearm. Kenosha Police Chief Daniel Miskinis confirmed to reporters Wednesday that you have to be 18 to open carry in the state of Wisconsin.

That still does not remove his RIGHT to self defense!

FACT!

ASSHOLE!

^These are PROVED facts.
 08/27/2020 11:50 AM

HAPDigital

When your means of self defense is illegal you will suffer the consequences of the laws that his weapon was under. He was illegally carrying a firearm, a firearm which he killed and injured people with. Might not be murder but it's manslaughter. They may be able to get him on premeditated murder though. Because ignorance is not an excuse. He knew the law in the eyes of the law so he knew what he was doing. The kid's life is fucked because he broke the law.
 08/27/2020 11:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Fish Killer ...and the second protester tried to hit him in the head with a skateboard. ...and the third tried to drop-kick him in the head (unsuccessfully)! LIAR
Don't forget that one of the idiots shot was trying to take his gun away. The only question I have are whether those clowns are more accomplished idiots than our dotard cult on NSR. I don't see local fools chasing after an armed guy since they were too cowardly to emerge from under their beds for 3-4 months. But this isn't about bravery, it is about stupidity.

08/27/2020 11:54 AM

Fish Killer

When your means of self defense is illegal you will suffer the consequences of the laws that his weapon was under. He was illegally carrying a firearm, a firearm which he killed and injured people with. Might not be murder but it's manslaughter. They may be able to get him on premeditated murder though. Because ignorance is not an excuse. He knew the law in the eyes of the law so he knew what he was doing. The kid's life is fucked because he broke the law.

NOPE!

Better get a law degree before you spout any more BULLSHIT like that!

MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
 08/27/2020 11:56 AM

wtf

Walking around with an AR-15, good for them kicking him in the head. They should have just slit his throat - worthless human looking for trouble.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/27/2020 11:57 AM

HAPDigital

Yup, he went their knowingly carrying a firearm illegally. Why? He lived in another state. He had no reason to be there after curfew with an illegal weapon. He was a minor. He broke various laws and killed people in the process. He was looking for trouble. He's fucked. I know the law.

Now, the neglect of the police. Wow. They were giving him water while he was breaking the law right in front of them.

Edited: 08/27/2020 at 12:00 PM by HAPDigital
 08/27/2020 12:00 PM

wtf

Oh and btw, the trump campaign has distanced themselves from this criminal. Looks like you dotards will have to backpedal once again.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/27/2020 12:03 PM

Fish Killer

Yup, he went their knowingly carrying a firearm illegally. Why? He lived in another state. He had no reason to be there after curfew with an illegal weapon. He was a minor. He broke various laws and killed people in the process. He was looking for trouble. He's fucked. I know the law.

Now, the neglect of the police. Wow. They were giving him water while he was breaking the law right in front of them.

The owner of the dealership has A LEGAL right to defend his property!

The owner of that dealership had this man on his protection detail.

It doesn't matter WHERE he came from....the 17 year old was allowed to protect that dealership.

Like I said before...get a fucking real law degree before you spout any more of your lies!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 08/27/2020 at 12:04 PM by Fish Killer
 08/27/2020 12:06 PM

wtf

Oh and one more for you dotards - they were after him was because he had already shot someone.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Youth for Blue Lives Matter.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .