Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: History will not be kind.
Topic Summary: To the survivors.
Created On: 09/15/2020 06:01 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/15/2020 06:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.foxnews.com/media/i...down-unconstitutional

I'm hoping she continues this line of illogic against vaccinations, seat belts and pollution regulations. What are the odds that she is completely Covid compliant, wears a mask everywhere except on fox and keeps her distance?

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/15/2020 06:09 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I support her right to turn the gas on and put her head in the oven.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 09/15/2020 07:59 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

winter is coming.
 09/15/2020 08:21 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Trump's post presidency book will be filled with Alternate Facts detailing how best-est he was at everything and how he was the greatest president ever.

Every other book will use real facts and say he sucked at nearly everything and is probably the worst president the USA ever had.

Not many are defending Nixon now, and those who did back in the day regretted t it....so some of these folks now defending Trump will have to have a serious moment of clarity and self realization. I will pray for them.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 09/15/2020 08:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Let me get this straight. The world is going to end (or if we somehow survive this apocalyptic event, history will roundly condemn it) because a federal district court judge found some of Pa.'s restrictions unconstitutional? I am thinking we should never elect another dem for any elective office. What, God forbid, would happen if a mouse got loose in their office? There would be pandemonium. Civil society would irrevocably break down.

I :heart; Q
 09/15/2020 09:07 AM

Greensleeves

tspank getting confused earlier in the day lately. Naptime Mr. Dotard Q Trumplover
 09/15/2020 09:15 AM

johnnyboy

It's all and nothing with you Tpap.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/16/2020 04:48 AM

johnnyboy

Add Pennsylvania Republicans to this list.
http://www.npr.org/sections/co...dge-rules-against-orde

09/16/2020 05:15 AM

Cole

Try truly are killing themselves.

If you are going to be dumb, you better be tough.

I was right.
 09/16/2020 05:23 AM

Cole

The Great Dotard Cleanse is a real thing.

I was right.
 09/16/2020 06:49 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Add Pennsylvania Republicans to this list. http://www.npr.org/sections/co...dge-rules-against-orde
I am going to go out on a limb here and predict that, like Sturgis and Trump rally attendees, Pa. won't be wiped out. Seems the court in Wisconsin did the same thing in May. I just did an internet search and learned that state is still in existence. Who knew, right? As I said back in May, this thing is over. It seems the Biden-brained among you are slow on the uptake.

09/16/2020 06:52 AM

Cole

Twice as many died in Wisconsin as a result. I imagine their families and those close to them will disagree.

I was right.
 09/16/2020 07:09 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Twice as many died in Wisconsin as a result. I imagine their families and those close to them will disagree.
You should know better to lie with me around. Wisconsin has one of the lowest death rates per million of population in the country - 210. NY, where they had a brutal shutdown - 1704. Michigan, which also had an insane lockdown - 694. And guess what? Mi is right next door ro Wi. See, progs, when you guys were cowering under your beds under self-imposed house arrest and I was out living my life, I chose right. Y'all, on the other hand, made asses out of yourselves.

09/16/2020 07:11 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Speaking of making a total ass of oneself:

It's OVER! (c) Tpapablo May 21, 2020

Translation: My name is Twrongz the Clown, I'm a dipshit and I approve this message

When America was "great"

Edited: 09/16/2020 at 07:13 AM by fishkller
 09/16/2020 07:41 AM

johnnyboy

Tpap, you really should update your facts on sturgis. But yes, this will be like sturgis.

09/16/2020 07:54 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Tpap, you really should update your facts on sturgis. But yes, this will be like sturgis.
It will be like Wisconsin, right? Seen the recent videos coming out of that state? Looks like something out of a zombie movie there. And all because its Supreme Court struck down the corona restrictions. You guys are like the Japanese WWII soldiers who fought on well after the war ended. Admirable in a way, but ultimately comical.

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .