Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Mike Pence's Ex-Aide Now Voting for Biden Due to Trump's 'Flat Out Disregard for Human Life'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/17/2020 08:12 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/17/2020 08:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Olivia Troye, a former aide to Vice President Mike Pence who served during the White House's response to the Covid-19 pandemic, voiced her disapproval of President Trump on Thursday and said she would be voting for former Vice President Joe Biden in the November election, joining a wave of other Republicans railing against the current administration.

Key Facts

Troye served as homeland security and counterterrorism adviser to Pence, as well as his "lead staff member on the Covid-19 response."

Troye, who is a lifelong Republican voter, told the Washington Post that Trump displayed a "flat out disregard for human life," additionally saying in a new ad that, "His biggest concern was that we were in an election year and how is this going to affect what he considered to be his record of success."

According to Troye, she attended and helped organize every coronavirus task force meeting from February until July, as well as prepping Pence for briefings and writing and editing his public statements.

She added that the task force would be blindsided by public comments made by Trump during coronavirus briefings, such as his embrace of hydroxychloroquine, which has been found to be ineffective in treating Covid-19, and said that members and health officials "repeatedly begged" Trump to endorse mask use, something he still refuses to do.

Crucial Quote

"The truth is: he doesn't actually care about anyone else but himself," Troye said. "When we were in a task force meeting, the president said, 'Maybe this Covid thing is a good thing. I don't like shaking hands with people. I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people.' Those disgusting people are the same people that he claims to care about."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ma...an-life/#15efa99a5bf5

..and many other credible sources

-------------------------

When America was "great"
 09/17/2020 08:14 PM

fishkller

Uh Oh Fish Filler, Tpapski, Chugger ... Looks like your hero wouldn't shake hands with the likes of "disgusting people" like you

When America was "great"

Edited: 09/17/2020 at 08:15 PM by fishkller
 09/18/2020 04:53 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

^^^^
"Country over Party"
Amen.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 09/18/2020 08:08 AM

fishkller

Yeah no shit. At this point, if you feel the country is in good hands with Trainwreck Trump, you may want to look into therapy.

Country over Party for the sane majority.

When America was "great"
 09/18/2020 09:59 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

All the "disgruntled" former employees, many, all saying similar things about Don Q.

I never heard of such a thing, too many good public servants to be telling untruths about Don Q.
 09/18/2020 11:03 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

She is a whore that slept her way to the top.

Right Trump faithful?

I was right.
 09/18/2020 11:21 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

I mean, we all knew that this is his MO.

It's not a surprise to most of us to hear this,

Only that this is being said out loud.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 09/18/2020 11:24 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

SO Pence hired at least one sentient being.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .