Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Biden Sign Score
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/20/2020 02:19 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/20/2020 02:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Tell ya what in 2016 I think I saw one Hillary sign. This year on my street it is 8-2 Biden including me which is pretty shocking for this neighborhood. All the trump signs are at the typical old white guy house or the angry disenfranchised middle age person with daddy/parent issues. The other trumpers are all red state transplants or super wealthy. Hearing of divided houses too which is kind of abnormal - usually spouses are on the same page with these things.

Another house with a guy who wore his maga hat at one of the neighborhood functions now has a Biden sign. He is a gator fan and gator fan/trump supporter usually go hand in hand, usually while wearing jorts and sporting a mullet. Shocking!

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/20/2020 04:03 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Yep- I've noticed the same thing.

in a related note- I saw one of those massive 4ft x 6ft Trump signs go up, and within 24 hours, somebody threw a brick right through it LOL

When America was "great"
 09/20/2020 07:36 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I saw a giant Biden flag flying outside of Sebring,Fl of all places and more than a few Biden signs across the countryside. Trump just might be in trouble.

I was right.
 09/21/2020 04:23 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole Trump just might be in trouble.
he's going down!
 09/21/2020 05:41 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Only 1 in our neighborhood--british transplant building their McMansion, under investigation for altering wetlands, out of code vegetation removal, digging a lake too close to the property line and being obviously libtard assholes!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 09/21/2020 05:45 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: crankit

Only 1 in our neighborhood--british transplant building their McMansion, under investigation for altering wetlands, out of code vegetation removal, digging a lake too close to the property line and being obviously libtard assholes!

And yet you are fine with Trump's current wetlands proposals which will remove protections from millions and millions are acres.

I was right.
 09/21/2020 07:06 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

"Arizona Republicans Who Believe in Treating People with Respect"

Hundreds of 'Arizona Republicans for Biden' signs have been stolen and vandalized across the state

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 09/21/2020 07:14 AM

Greensleeves

spankit as stupid as they come Cole

Wapo on Twitler's Environmental Disaster

"Court challenges from blue states and green groups involving many issues - everything from whether Utah canyon land can be drilled, to whether oil companies can be held responsible for killing birds in spills, to if the federal government can take aggressive action to curb climate change - could be affected."

Edited: 09/21/2020 at 07:15 AM by Greensleeves
 09/21/2020 07:39 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: crankit Only 1 in our neighborhood--british transplant building their McMansion, under investigation for altering wetlands, out of code vegetation removal, digging a lake too close to the property line and being obviously libtard assholes!
So what? According to you people there should be no wetland regulations on private property. That's what Trump EPA says with regard to "Waters of the United States". Maybe the libtards at DEP should be fired for violating their property rights with burdensome regulations.

09/21/2020 07:43 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Who are "you people" scum?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 09/21/2020 08:47 AM

fishkller

Crankit is funny- one person on their little Grant property gets a vegetation removal violation for pulling out the wrong saw palmetto and he's all up in arms about the "libtard asshole"

Yet he licks the boot of a wannabe dicatator who is systematically fucking the environment on a massive scale across the entire country ..

how does that compute?

When America was "great"

Edited: 09/21/2020 at 08:48 AM by fishkller
 09/21/2020 12:39 PM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

fishkller... 8 - 2 Biden signs... Yep- I've noticed the same thing....in a related note- I saw one of those massive 4ft x 6ft Trump signs go up, and within 24 hours, somebody threw a brick right through it LO.... You see it BUT you're not bright enough to connect the two dots in your two sentence comment... IF, follow me here... if every time somebody puts up a Trump sign, some asshole throws a brick through it... That might be the reason you see more Biden signs than Trump signs??? I know, I know Maths... one plus one equals two... fucking amazing that you couldn't connect the dots...

09/21/2020 01:32 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Only knuckleheads tear down or destroy Trump signs. They are the perfect asshat ID. Why would anyone want to destroy such a brilliant display of idiocy.
 09/21/2020 01:38 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Only knuckleheads tear down or destroy Trump signs. They are the perfect asshat ID. Why would anyone want to destroy such a brilliant display of idiocy.

Exactly. I am taking notes. I avoid businesses that I know are trump supporters. They already have shitty judgement, so I know they are probably shitty at whatever it is they do.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/21/2020 01:38 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

I laugh at them.

I enjoy getting a look at the people with Trump stickers on their cars too. They could be replicants. Old white men with goatees.

I was right.
 09/21/2020 02:36 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: crankit Who are "you people" scum?
You, Fish Killer, Tpab, and the rest of the GOP. Or do you not agree with the GOP on property rights where wetlands and runoff are concerned?

09/21/2020 02:40 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: fishkller Crankit is funny- one person on their little Grant property gets a vegetation removal violation for pulling out the wrong saw palmetto and he's all up in arms about the "libtard asshole" Yet he licks the boot of a wannabe dicatator who is systematically fucking the environment on a massive scale across the entire country .. how does that compute?
Odd isn't it? He is upset about a vegetation violation and a pond dug too close to the property line down there in the swamp yet he goose steps to the tune of gutting all regulatory authority over "waters of the United States". We've all seen the posts from the GOP faithful on here lamenting the government cracking down on someone because they drained a puddle on their property or built a pond without a permit. Yet here is Crankit ranting about a "libtard" because they dug a pond and cut a palmetto.

09/21/2020 04:10 PM

fishkller

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

fishkller... 8 - 2 Biden signs... Yep- I've noticed the same thing....in a related note- I saw one of those massive 4ft x 6ft Trump signs go up, and within 24 hours, somebody threw a brick right through it LO.... You see it BUT you're not bright enough to connect the two dots in your two sentence comment... IF, follow me here... if every time somebody puts up a Trump sign, some asshole throws a brick through it... That might be the reason you see more Biden signs than Trump signs??? I know, I know Maths... one plus one equals two... fucking amazing that you couldn't connect the dots...

Sorry, I can't read rambling Dotard run-on sentences. English, please?

When America was "great"
 09/21/2020 04:14 PM

fishkller

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: fishkller

Crankit is funny- one person on their little Grant property gets a vegetation removal violation for pulling out the wrong saw palmetto and he's all up in arms about the "libtard asshole"

Yet he licks the boot of a wannabe dicatator who is systematically fucking the environment on a massive scale across the entire country ..

how does that compute?

Odd isn't it? He is upset about a vegetation violation and a pond dug too close to the property line down there in the swamp yet he goose steps to the tune of gutting all regulatory authority over "waters of the United States". We've all seen the posts from the GOP faithful on here lamenting the government cracking down on someone because they drained a puddle on their property or built a pond without a permit. Yet here is Crankit ranting about a "libtard" because they dug a pond and cut a palmetto.

Exactly. What this proves is that it's not about the environment. You can check that one off the list.

There are plenty more issues like this that you can check off the list in the same way.

What you've got left, once you've gone through them all, is:

* Kooky Christian Ideas

* Don't like minorities.. might tolerate them, but I better damn well be above them.

* Want all the money going to me (if you're rich)

* Somehow think the money will be going to me (if you're not rich)

* Goddamn it, I'm a WHITE MAN IN AMERICA! I DEMAND SPECIAL TREATMENT!

When America was "great"
 09/21/2020 05:07 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: fishkller

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Sorry, I can't read rambling Dotard run-on sentences. English, please?

Are they all the same person?
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Biden Sign Score

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .