Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump Supporters Yell 'White Power,' 'Fuck Black Lives,' During Rally in North Carolina
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/21/2020 10:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/21/2020 10:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Supporters of US President Donald Trump yelled racist comments including "white power" and "fuck black lives" as their convoy passed counter-protester Megan Squire in Elon, North Carolina, on Saturday, September 19.This footage, shot by Squire, a computer science professor who studies online extremism, shows the convoy passing. Triad City Beat, who had a reporter at the scene, said Squire was holding a sign that read: "Black lives matter." At one point, a member of the passing convoy shouts, "No they fucking don't, bitch - go back to your fucking home, cunt."The rally was reportedly organized by Gary Williamson, a member of Alamance County Taking Back Alamance County (ACTBAC), through a Facebook event. The Southern Poverty Law Center has described ACTBAC as a neo-Confederate hate group.The convoy set off from the ACE Speedway after an event organized by TL Mann, a local Republican organizer and chairman of the Young Republicans of Alamance.Mann distanced himself from the convoy in a post to Facebook. "I find any use of ethnic slurs or insults atrocious, racism has no place In our country," said Mann. He also said that racism would not be tolerated at his events, "including the confederate flag, racial slurs and any type of insults."

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 09/21/2020 10:21 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

And this is surprising to... anybody?

This is their MO.

This is what 45 wants.

They will continue to follow him.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 09/21/2020 10:28 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You got the same exact thing with a golf cart depends underwear brigade slinking through the villages. Like I said, these are not good people who have been duped or misled, these are country club racists emboldened by their boomer leader. Co-conspirators.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/21/2020 10:38 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I have heard the same or worse from progs. Have certainly seen reports of "Black Power" and "f*** white lives." Progs are not good people.

I :heart; Q
 09/21/2020 10:43 AM

johnnyboy

Sure you have Tpap. I bet you wet your depends as you and your golf cart escaped that anarchy.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/21/2020 10:52 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

This is what Dingpatch and Tpapski support.

Your red MAGA armbands will be in the mail shortly.

..and you think I'm joking.

09/21/2020 10:58 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Yawn, I told you back in 2016 that trump had the white supremacist vote. you should listen to me more often. unlike tpap i am often correct.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/21/2020 10:59 AM

fishkller

Tpap is never correct

09/21/2020 11:12 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Sure you have Tpap. I bet you wet your depends as you and your golf cart escaped that anarchy.
Not a good bet. I don't wear Depends, am pretty good at keeping it together in chaotic situations and don't like those damn golf carts. That said, I was attacked by wasps while on my tractor yesterday. And my drawers were wet. But that was because it was raining. Kind of the same scenario though. And, yeah, a couple of the bastards got me.

09/21/2020 11:13 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

BLM - "Bug lives matter" thugs I presume

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/21/2020 11:31 AM

johnnyboy

White Anglo Saxon Protestants will make it rain for you.

09/21/2020 11:36 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Supporters of US President Donald Trump yelled racist comments including "white power" and "fuck black lives" as their convoy passed counter-protester Megan Squire in Elon, North Carolina, on Saturday, September 19.

These were actually POS Democrap commies posing as Trump supporters to get some more negative media.

It's an OLD ploy on your parties part and when you get it thru your extremely thick POS scull that genuine NORMAL people dont buy your bullshit you will then understand that .....

IS FUCKING DONE!

Fool!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/21/2020 12:15 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck BLM - "Bug lives matter" thugs I presume
Thugs of one sort or another, for sure. They weren't carrying signs or dressed in a way that tipped off their allegiances, however.

09/21/2020 12:36 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

BLM - "Bug lives matter" thugs I presume

Thugs of one sort or another, for sure. They weren't carrying signs or dressed in a way that tipped off their allegiances, however.

Most likely due to growing state repression. We're all going underground.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/21/2020 12:36 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Supporters of US President Donald Trump yelled racist comments including "white power" and "fuck black lives" as their convoy passed counter-protester Megan Squire in Elon, North Carolina, on Saturday, September 19.

These were actually POS Democrap commies posing as Trump supporters to get some more negative media.

It's an OLD ploy on your parties part and when you get it thru your extremely thick POS scull that genuine NORMAL people dont buy your bullshit you will then understand that .....

IS FUCKING DONE!

Fool!

Bahahahahahahaa. That's funny fat and gay.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 09/21/2020 01:02 PM

johnnyboy

Look at Fishy, he's trying to act like a dipshit, hypocritical lying amoral spammer as a false flag operation to steer more people into Biden's camp. You know, lyin fish, its just crazy enough to work.

09/21/2020 05:15 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: fishkller

Tpap is never correct

This is true.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/21/2020 05:24 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Look at Fishy, he's trying to act like a dipshit, hypocritical lying amoral spammer as a false flag operation to steer more people into Biden's camp. You know, lyin fish, its just crazy enough to work.

People aren't stupid........like you are.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/21/2020 08:21 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

All he knows how to do is lie.
 09/21/2020 09:27 PM

fishkller

I think someone needs to get the cops over there to check on that horror frig..

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .