Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Joe Biden Isn't Running For President, His Teleprompter Is
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/28/2020 05:44 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/28/2020 09:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

We'll see tomorrow how well Trump holds up against Biben's "dementia". LOL Who is taking bets on Trump even showing up? It could turn out to be like a tpap en banc debate, he just disappears and never talks about it again.
 09/28/2020 09:23 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Tpap, no use arguing about this with these guys. They are so consumed with TDS that they themselves are losing their ability to think clearly.

To be clear about it for those here who seemingly can't figure it out, , , , using a teleprompter for a speech IS NOT the same as using one for an interview!!

But, then again, perhaps they are all married and are used to having their wive's tell them what to say? LOL LOL

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 09/28/2020 09:28 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

wtf is dingbatch talking about? dear lord dude you should have your GED revoked.
 09/28/2020 09:29 AM

Cole

They are so consumed with TDS that they themselves are losing their ability to think clearly.

Really? lol

So says the guy that post about Trump's failure with covid several times a day.

I was right.
 09/28/2020 09:31 AM

Cole

This will all be answered after the debate.

Trump is done if Biden is dementia free. lol

I was right.
 09/28/2020 09:35 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Tpap, no use arguing about this with these guys. They are so consumed with TDS that they themselves are losing their ability to think clearly.

To be clear about it for those here who seemingly can't figure it out, , , , using a teleprompter for a speech IS NOT the same as using one for an interview!!

But, then again, perhaps they are all married and are used to having their wive's tell them what to say? LOL LOL

Dude, I'm in the TV business. Government figures, CEO's of large corporations, and military brass use prompters for interviews all the time. You dumbass.

Meanwhile we just found out Trump is the biggest security threat our country has ever had. Not a peep about it from you guys, the ones with the TDSC (Trump Death Cult Syndrome)
 09/28/2020 09:41 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

At least you guys admit he needs his teleprompter to answer questions. A small victory
 09/28/2020 09:42 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: chopola

At least you guys admit he needs his teleprompter to answer questions. A small victory

You call trump's interview answers "answers"? LOL
 09/28/2020 09:45 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: chopola

LOL

09/28/2020 09:46 AM

HAPDigital

LOL

09/28/2020 09:48 AM

HAPDigital

LOLOLOLOL

Every single interview with Trump is a disaster

09/28/2020 11:42 AM

dingpatch

US election 2020: Eric Trump shares false Biden-teleprompter rumour

By Christopher Giles
BBC Reality Check
24 September 2020

The US president's son, Eric Trump, has tweeted a video that falsely claims Democratic candidate Joe Biden used a teleprompter to help him answer questions in a television interview.

Eric Trump wrote "Unreal", above a 26-second video with the headline: 'Biden caught red-handed using a teleprompter'.

Telemundo, which broadcast the interview, said the claims were false and that it "has never allowed someone who is being interviewed on its news programmes to read answers from a teleprompter".

The network said it had set up a TV screen to allow viewers to pose questions to Mr Biden.
On screen, a woman had addressed a question to Mr Biden, after which the television apparently went blank. Mr Biden said: "I lost that lady" - not "I lost that line", as the tweet shared by Eric Trump had claimed.

President Trump has also now shared the video clip, which has currently garnered some 1.6 million views.

It's not the first time allegations have been spread online suggesting Mr Biden used a teleprompter during interview.

In mid-September, President Trump promoted rumours that his opponent was reading from a teleprompter during an interview with TV host James Corden.

The rumours were false and Mr Corden has since publicly explained that the teleprompter - seen briefly in a reflection during the show - was for his own use.
The official Donald Trump Facebook page also promoted an ad making the same claim.
Memes about Biden and teleprompters have been shared thousands of times across social media platforms. The most popular such post on Facebook in the last few days was shared nearly 60,000 times.

Of course, most politicians use a teleprompter when making speeches, and both Mr Trump and Mr Biden have been picked up in the media for their stumbles while delivering speeches.

Trevor Noah's The Daily Show posted a video in late August of Mr Trump tripping up over his words during a speech. The video was captioned: "Wasn't reading off a teleprompter supposed to be easy?".

Dora Hates You
 09/28/2020 12:33 PM

Cole

US election 2020: Eric Trump shares false Biden-teleprompter rumour

By Christopher Giles

BBC Reality Check

24 September 2020

The US president's son, Eric Trump, has tweeted a video that falsely claims Democratic candidate Joe Biden used a teleprompter to help him answer questions in a television interview.

Eric Trump wrote "Unreal", above a 26-second video with the headline: 'Biden caught red-handed using a teleprompter'.

Telemundo, which broadcast the interview, said the claims were false and that it "has never allowed someone who is being interviewed on its news programmes to read answers from a teleprompter".

The network said it had set up a TV screen to allow viewers to pose questions to Mr Biden.

On screen, a woman had addressed a question to Mr Biden, after which the television apparently went blank. Mr Biden said: "I lost that lady" - not "I lost that line", as the tweet shared by Eric Trump had claimed.

President Trump has also now shared the video clip, which has currently garnered some 1.6 million views.

It's not the first time allegations have been spread online suggesting Mr Biden used a teleprompter during interview.

In mid-September, President Trump promoted rumours that his opponent was reading from a teleprompter during an interview with TV host James Corden.

The rumours were false and Mr Corden has since publicly explained that the teleprompter - seen briefly in a reflection during the show - was for his own use.

The official Donald Trump Facebook page also promoted an ad making the same claim.

Memes about Biden and teleprompters have been shared thousands of times across social media platforms. The most popular such post on Facebook in the last few days was shared nearly 60,000 times.

Of course, most politicians use a teleprompter when making speeches, and both Mr Trump and Mr Biden have been picked up in the media for their stumbles while delivering speeches.

Trevor Noah's The Daily Show posted a video in late August of Mr Trump tripping up over his words during a speech. The video was captioned: "Wasn't reading off a teleprompter supposed to be easy?".

And yet you keep passing them on as legit.

Come on dude, you are a way better person than this.

I was right.
 09/28/2020 12:47 PM

HAPDigital

No, he is not. He is willing to sacrifice his well being as well as others to "own the libs" just like the other death cultists.
 09/28/2020 01:45 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Even I thought more of Ding... at one time.

Sad.

When America was "great"
 09/28/2020 02:15 PM

dingpatch

Hey, the video "is what it is" as it was presented on Youtube but, we are now sure that Biden said "lady" not "line". Watch it and you can't really hear exactly what he says but, you can read his lips and face and see that he says a two syllable word.

I decided to "research" it and found the BBC article. Regardless of the lack of "factualness" of the video, it did lead most to defend Biden anyway for the use of a prompter during an interview. Yes, we now know that the prompter was used to show the viewer's questions BUT, before we knew that, you guys were still defending Biden for possibly getting his responses from his handlers? Yes, no?

Dora Hates You
 09/28/2020 02:20 PM

Bamboo

This same thing came up with Bush 43 wearing a wire to help him out.
Always fun mud slinging.....

In this case i wouldn't give a shit if biden was being fed his answers from the teleprompter.

I'd vote for an old "pata-toe" before voting for the Cheat-o.
Country before Party!

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 09/28/2020 02:36 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

I trust the teleprompter more than Don the Con.

Teleprompter 2020

Country Before Party

When America was "great"
 09/28/2020 02:58 PM

Cole

Hey, the video "is what it is" as it was presented on Youtube but, we are now sure that Biden said "lady" not "line". Watch it and you can't really hear exactly what he says but, you can read his lips and face and see that he says a two syllable word.

I decided to "research" it and found the BBC article. Regardless of the lack of "factualness" of the video, it did lead most to defend Biden anyway for the use of a prompter during an interview. Yes, we now know that the prompter was used to show the viewer's questions BUT, before we knew that, you guys were still defending Biden for possibly getting his responses from his handlers? Yes, no?

Now I will have to verify your crap like I have to do with fish tard.

I was right.
 09/28/2020 03:18 PM

HAPDigital

MAGAts:
"Biden uses a teleprompter!"
"Biden flubbed some words!"
"Biden danced to salsa music!"
"Biden is a pedo!" (Show pictures out of context)
"Biden is a rapist!" (Had one weak accusation that disappeared after they found out she was a fraud)

Normal Americans:
"Trump evaded taxes!"
"Trump committed tax fraud!"
"Trump obstructed justice!"
"Trump worked with Russians to steal the election!"
"Trump extorted Ukraine for dirt on Biden!"
"Trump is a rapist!" (Admits he assaults women on tape. has 20+ accusations)
"Trump is a pedo!" (Has court docs with Epstein being accused of such things)

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .