Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump Drops The Hammer On Ilhan Omar Over Alleged Ballot Harvesting Scheme: 'This Is Totally Illegal'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/28/2020 10:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/28/2020 10:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Trump Drops The Hammer On Ilhan Omar Over Alleged Ballot Harvesting Scheme: 'This Is Totally Illegal'
By Ryan Ledendecker
Published September 28, 2020 at 9:51am

Make no mistake - the upcoming 2020 Presidential election will be unlike any in American history thanks to the implications of both the Coronavirus pandemic and perhaps most concerning, Democrats' efforts to give former Vice President Joe Biden every single possible edge to help guide him to victory in November.

Mass mail-in voting which is absolutely different from typical absentee ballot voting - even though the liberal mainstream media mob would prefer you to believe they're one in the same - poses an extreme threat to the integrity of the upcoming election. And in the home state of "Squad" member Rep. Ilhan Omar, "ballot harvesting" is another method that some operatives are seemingly using in an effort to gain an unfair advantage.

According to New York Post, President Donald Trump made very clear the seriousness of the issue on Monday morning, with a tweet calling for an investigation into Omar for any role she has in a recent example of ballot harvesting scheme.

"This is totally illegal. Hope that the U.S. Attorney in Minnesota has this, and other of her many misdeeds, under serious review??? If not, why not???" Trump wrote.

The president was referring to a recent undercover investigation by Project Veritas that proved Democrats in Omar's home state of Minnesota were allegedly actively breaking voting laws by "harvesting" the votes in a cash-for-ballots scheme in which a number of Somali residents of the state were targeted.

Allegedly, Omar has "hundreds" of people in the streets illegally collecting absentee votes that would benefit her in the upcoming election.

A recent video posted by Project Veritas, a man by the name of Liban Mohamed was shown with hundreds - three hundred approximately - of absentee votes on the dashboard of his vehicle.

"Just today we got 300 for Jamal Osman," the man said, referring to Minneapolis City Council member Jamal Osman.

"I have 300 ballots in my car right now. ... Numbers don't lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentee ballots. ... Look, all these are for Jamal Osman."

While the practice of "ballot harvesting" in Minnesota - and most other states - is absolutely illegal, even a third-party person collecting absentee votes on behalf of others is limited to three votes. So, as you can imagine, the claim of collecting three hundred - and that's just by one of many likely operatives - amounts to a potentially massive legal issue for Omar and her vote harvesting cronies.

A community leader in Minneapolis, Omar Jamal, made clear to Project Veritas that what Rep. Omar is doing is completely illegal and a total scam. "It's an open secret. She will do anything that she can do to get elected and she has hundreds of people on the streets doing that," Jamal stated.

Of course, as the left does with any damning Project Veritas video, claims of "doctoring" the video and taking their words "out of context" have already been floated in the wake of the bombshell, undercover report.

But all of this proves just how monumentally important it is for Republicans to successfully confirm Amy Coney Barrett to the U.S. Supreme Court sooner than later, because with potential mass voter fraud initiated around the country by progressive leaders like Omar, the upcoming election might eventually be decided in the nation's High Court.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/28/2020 10:22 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Project Veritas are proven liars.

The author of this silly piece knows this all too well, hence the following

"Of course, as the left does with any damning Project Veritas video, claims of "doctoring" the video and taking their words "out of context" have already been floated in the wake of the bombshell, undercover report."

I was right.
 09/28/2020 10:24 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Project Veritas are proven liars.

YOU are a proven liar!

A pathological liar!

The video doesn't lie.

""I have 300 ballots in my car right now. ... Numbers don't lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentee ballots. ... Look, all these are for Jamal Osman."
"

FOOL!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 09/28/2020 at 10:25 AM by Fish Killer
 09/28/2020 10:24 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Almost all dems cheat. It will be bad this next election.

I :heart; Q
 09/28/2020 10:25 AM

Cole

Why cheat when you can shut down the post office and get help from Russia?

I was right.
 09/28/2020 10:26 AM

Cole

Wait, that is cheating, never mind.

I was right.
 09/28/2020 10:26 AM

Fish Killer

Why cheat

....but you and your ILK do...continuously.

AND...you get caught!

Over and over and over!

MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
 09/28/2020 10:37 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Why cheat

....but you and your ILK do...continuously.

AND...you get caught!

Over and over and over!

MORON!

Bahahahaha. FOF.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .