Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Demcrat's Path to Success
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/01/2020 08:38 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/01/2020 08:38 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Their agenda hasn't included any real policy proposals for years. Obama had socialized medicine, which was just a revitalization of a failed Clinton objective. Joe has talked of his objectives but clearly has no clue on how to achieve jack shit. Without any real platform, it seems obvious the party needed to, and has, resorted to the same hate speech they condemn, along with misinformation, lies, smear tactics, election cheating and foremost violence. Although this is quite acceptable to their liberal-elitist base, it is not acceptable to the majority. Full scale election cheating and political contesting of the upcoming election is clearly their only hope for success in 2020. Since sometimes crime does pay, it just my work for them. But if their recent past performance with under handed tactics is any indication, they're headed for another epic fail and all three branches of government look to be conservative majorities very soon. I further predict responses to this post will validate the above postulate.
 10/01/2020 08:47 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

^Didn't watch the debate.
 10/01/2020 08:48 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Zeus, a cup of hot and steamy Lipton is fine and even rejuvinating but PLEASE lay off the Shroom Tea!

10/01/2020 08:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Zeus Their agenda hasn't included any real policy proposals for years. Obama had socialized medicine, which was just a revitalization of a failed Clinton objective. Joe has talked of his objectives but clearly has no clue on how to achieve jack shit. Without any real platform, it seems obvious the party needed to, and has, resorted to the same hate speech they condemn, along with misinformation, lies, smear tactics, election cheating and foremost violence. Although this is quite acceptable to their liberal-elitist base, it is not acceptable to the majority. Full scale election cheating and political contesting of the upcoming election is clearly their only hope for success in 2020. Since sometimes crime does pay, it just my work for them. But if their recent past performance with under handed tactics is any indication, they're headed for another epic fail and all three branches of government look to be conservative majorities very soon. I further predict responses to this post will validate the above postulate.
I disagree. Their policy proposal is to destroy everything that works in this country. They want us to become a third world country, e.g. Ca. or NY. In those states, everyone is bad off except for the poor and very rich. But since the dem politicians will be in the very rich category, they don't care.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 10/01/2020 08:53 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Zeus

Their agenda hasn't included any real policy proposals for years. Obama had socialized medicine, which was just a revitalization of a failed Clinton objective. Joe has talked of his objectives but clearly has no clue on how to achieve jack shit. Without any real platform, it seems obvious the party needed to, and has, resorted to the same hate speech they condemn, along with misinformation, lies, smear tactics, election cheating and foremost violence. Although this is quite acceptable to their liberal-elitist base, it is not acceptable to the majority. Full scale election cheating and political contesting of the upcoming election is clearly their only hope for success in 2020. Since sometimes crime does pay, it just my work for them. But if their recent past performance with under handed tactics is any indication, they're headed for another epic fail and all three branches of government look to be conservative majorities very soon. I further predict responses to this post will validate the above postulate.

I disagree. Their policy proposal is to destroy everything that works in this country. They want us to become a third world country, e.g. Ca. or NY. In those states, everyone is bad off except for the poor and very rich. But since the dem politicians will be in the very rich category, they don't care.

Now do en banc and Durham report...
 10/01/2020 08:54 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Don't be silly, everyone knows Biden is going to implement fully automated luxury gay space communism, come to your house and pistol whip you with your own gun before he confiscates it, and turn your daughter over to Bill Clinton.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/01/2020 08:57 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: theglide Zeus, a cup of hot and steamy Lipton is fine and even rejuvinating but PLEASE lay off the Shroom Tea!
Those that grow in cow paddies on farms? Zeus is cool. But, progs, best y'all stay away.

10/01/2020 08:57 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Don't be silly, everyone knows Biden is going to implement fully automated luxury gay space communism, come to your house and pistol whip you with your own gun before he confiscates it, and turn your daughter over to Bill Clinton.

True, people are saying this, some very smart people....
 10/01/2020 08:58 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

It's as if Tfap can't look out his window and see that his baboon has already fucked up everything that used to work in this country.

Is he like on a 4 year time delay?

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

turn your daughter over to Bill Clinton.
rt

Come on man,

If you were married to Hillary , you would want some strange also.

We are Democrats , not virgins. I thought you were a liberal of some kind.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Don't be silly, everyone knows Biden is going to implement fully automated luxury gay space communism, come to your house and pistol whip you with your own gun before he confiscates it, and turn your daughter over to Bill Clinton.
You commies are inveterate dreamers. It will be far worse than that.

10/01/2020 09:01 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

You commies are inveterate dreamers. It will be far worse than that.

Is Flynn free?
 10/01/2020 09:11 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I'd rather be inveterate than an invertebrate.

How the QOP can be happy helping that disgusting orange slob in the white house live his dream while they get nothing is puzzling.

Y'all just doormats anymore eh tspank and zoooos?
 10/01/2020 12:42 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: jdbman

turn your daughter over to Bill Clinton.
rt

Come on man,

If you were married to Hillary , you would want some strange also.

We are Democrats , not virgins. I thought you were a liberal of some kind.

Hillary? As they say, not even with your dick.

I am guilty of past liberalism, I suppose it's inevitable on the journey to the left.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

10/01/2020 01:52 PM

Greensleeves

hey the commie has scruples, wait rubles yes rubles. 1000 of those will get you decent meal.
 10/01/2020 03:45 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/01/2020 03:53 PM

Cole

He lost me with Obama had socialized medicine. lol

Seriously, do you morons hide in the basement 350 days a year?

I was right.
 10/01/2020 03:54 PM

Cole

P.S. The Republican party has no platform. They agree to do whatever Trump wants. How terrifying is that?

I was right.
 10/01/2020 04:46 PM

RustyTruck

And the Dem platform is "trump sucks and we're not trump! (But nothing is going to change)

Maybe you'll win, but it's weak AF. Millions of people are losing jobs, healthcare, and housing. Old goats like Biden aren't the leaders we need for 2020. It's past time for a sober critique of capitalism.

10/01/2020 05:00 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

And the Dem platform is "trump sucks and we're not trump! (But nothing is going to change)

Maybe you'll win, but it's weak AF. Millions of people are losing jobs, healthcare, and housing. Old goats like Biden aren't the leaders we need for 2020. It's past time for a sober critique of capitalism.

Sorry bro, but Biden is what we got.

Dreams are lovely, but dreams aren't going to help the wanton destruction of wetlands throughout the country and that is 100% in Trump's manifesto.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .