Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Qoxnews! Laptop madness!
Topic Summary: The "media" is fake! Qox spreading lies for their overlords Trump/Xi/Putin/MyPillowGuy.
Created On: 10/21/2020 05:59 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/23/2020 04:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Chain of custody, what's that?

lol

-------------------------
I was right.
 10/23/2020 04:48 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

#fakenews

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/23/2020 04:51 AM

Cole

There is a good chance that Bannon, Rudy and the rest of the Trump clown show will have the full force of the US presidency looking into to these lies come January.

Will the FBI do Trump favors when he's out? LOL!!

Whew, I cracked myself up on that one!!

I was right.
 10/24/2020 02:03 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

>> But Parnas' narrative suggests Giuliani might have first learned about at least some of the content on the so-called "the hard drive from hell" through other means - from a Ukrainian contact searching for help in fending off any legal issues with the Justice Department. And as Giuliani embarked on a mission to get his hands on the materials, other actors in Ukraine were trying to profit from them, according to a person who was approached by someone trying to sell the explicit photos and emails for millions of dollars.<<

http://www.politico.com/news/2...ive-lev-parnas-432108

So a few things that are interesting from the latest. The emails are probably fake, the pictures of Biden smoking crack and engaging in sex acts were possibly authentic but not taken by him or on that hard drive. It's looks a bit like what the Steele dossier was, except it was being sold to the highest bidder at first. From that time, it would appear that someone bought but needed to launder it and deliver it without their finger prints on it. Rudy's story and the blind tech guy are the laundered new source. But, the biggest problem is that Hunter Biden is not running for President. Tarring his dad with hunter's sins does not seem to be working.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/24/2020 02:09 PM

Cole

The street price for the info was $5 million. Do you suppose they used campaign money to purchase the pirated information?

That's a money trail I'd love to see.

I was right.
 10/24/2020 02:43 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

That will be how Rudy gets indicted. The article quotes lev as saying there was no dirt and Rudy said make it.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Qoxnews! Laptop madness!

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .