Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Voter intimidation?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/22/2020 08:50 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/23/2020 04:16 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: crankit

Democraps did it in 2008 and you libtards had no problem with it, of course they were Black!

Nope, that's a lie.

-------------------------
I was right.
 10/23/2020 05:06 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I'm carrying my gun/knife to go vote. Okay it's a BB gun but it looks scary...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/23/2020 05:40 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: wtf

I'm carrying my gun/knife to go vote. Okay it's a BB gun but it looks scary...

You'll put your eye out.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 10/30/2020 10:20 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

More voter intimidation in Michigan and Ohio. They got off easy...

Men charged with intimidating Black voters ordered to call back victims, admit messages were false

Jacob Wohl, 22, and Jack Burkman, 54, were charged in more than one state for allegedly trying to deter Black voters.

The men were ordered on Wednesday to call back all the recipients of their robocalls whom they spread misinformation to by 5 p.m. on Thursday or they will be in contempt of court. The men are out of jail on a bond of $100,000 according to Metro Times.

They came together to allegedly spread false information to folks in places like Detroit and Ohio to stop them from voting.

"Mail-in voting sounds great, but did you know that if you vote by mail, your personal information will be part of a public database that will be used by police departments to track down old warrants and be used by credit card companies to collect outstanding debts? The CDC is even pushing to use records for mail-in voting to track people for mandatory vaccines. Don't be finessed into giving your private information to the man, stay safe and beware of vote by mail," the call said.

They made about 12,000 calls that were false and illegal in Detroit and U.S. District Court Judge Victor Marrero called it "electoral terror."

In the order he wrote, "The means Defendants use to intimidate voters, though born of fear and similarly powered by hate, are not guns, torches, burning crosses, and other dire methods perpetrated under the cover of white hoods," said Marrero. "Rather, Defendants carry out electoral terror using telephones, computers, and modern technology adapted to serve the same deleterious ends."

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Voter intimidation?

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .