Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Biden is clearly favored to win the election
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/24/2020 05:57 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/27/2020 04:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Surferwhiner visiting from 2016! Hey surferwhiner things have changed a lot, everybody in America knows that our POS prog commie candidate is a complete sack of shit. So that's a little different than 2016 I guess. Y

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2020 04:52 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Yes, the Trump people hope that the Republican legislatures in swing states pull a fast one after the election and Three Card Monte their electors in an effort to rig the election. Will they put their careers on the line to keep Don the Con in office? That's the big question.

I was right.

Edited: 10/27/2020 at 04:53 AM by Cole
 10/27/2020 07:21 PM

surferclimber

Joined Forum: 01/23/2011

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Surferwhiner visiting from 2016! Hey surferwhiner things have changed a lot, everybody in America knows that your orange pervert hero is a complete sack of shit. So that's a little different than 2016 I guess. You might've missed the 2018 midterms, people showed up to vote just because they hated the QOP cause, which appears to be racism, ignorance, and more ignorance. Kind of like the confederacy but a lot fatter.
Why do you fuckers always assume that when someone doesn't follow your narrative then they're automatically super fans of Trump. Ever think this us versus them is the actual problem? But anyways I'm far from a Trump supporter - actually Bernie - and I know it's not a thought you want to have but what I'm saying is don't count the votes quite yet! And definitely don't be surprised when he tries to pull some craziness if it is close. Look into how the actual electors who cast their votes in the electoral college are "appointed"... Some very scary shit... If that happens we pretty much will be observing the death of government as we know it

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

Edited: 10/27/2020 at 07:25 PM by surferclimber
 10/27/2020 08:27 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Yea, but time's running out for DJT
Joe's pulling ahead a little more each day
He has a solid over 50% vote in most polls.
Hillary never got close to that.
Trump has to change someminds,
Not enough undecideds left for him
This time nobody has a right to say
they didn't know what Trump is.
Odds holding at 12%.
I'm starting to breath.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 10/27/2020 at 09:08 PM by WG
 10/27/2020 08:49 PM

Greensleeves

Sure you are surferwhiner. Most Bernie bots are closet twitler lovers since they don't understand/like the "mainstream" and would rather have chaos. Bernie helped elect trump in the first place. What an ass.
 10/27/2020 09:16 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

That's an interesting theory there, Green.

Being counter culture was "in" like 40-50 years ago.

Now all the rando dumbos want to be "anti-establishment" en masse, and the people that can think for themselves realize its fake and ill-focused.

Those of us that were "counter culture" many years ago can see through this charade.

We are always ahead with what would later become a watered down / misinterpreted fad for the masses.

These people are like 40 years behind the times. This is their "punk rock" phase LOL

Cole knows what I'm talking about..

Get out your Trump/Sex Pistols tee shirts dotards hahaha

When America was "great"

Edited: 10/27/2020 at 09:17 PM by fishkller
 10/27/2020 10:22 PM

Greensleeves

Yes proper fish slayer. I said before, I voted third party back when. Back when I too thought the candidates/parties were the same. (Pre internet!) Well I was wrong, the candidates/parties weren't the same back then, and they certainly aren't the same now. You have to be a kkklown to pine for Bernie and then not vote for Joe over twitler.

Edited: 10/27/2020 at 10:24 PM by Greensleeves
 10/28/2020 03:57 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Yes proper fish slayer. I said before, I voted third party back when. Back when I too thought the candidates/parties were the same. (Pre internet!) Well I was wrong, the candidates/parties weren't the same back then, and they certainly aren't the same now. You have to be a kkklown to pine for Bernie and then not vote for Joe over twitler.

Well only a POS prog commie would vote for a RICO Crime family over a non-politician.

That moron would be you!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/28/2020 04:05 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I'll resist and organize against him same as we did under trump.rt

Really? What exactly is this "organization that you speak of? Who is this "we"?

Best way to resist tRump at this point is to vote for Biden.

Once the tyrant is gone and all of his executive orders are reversed, then we can get back to the hippie dream.

Also lot of people to prosecute.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/28/2020 04:49 AM

Cole

Look into how the actual electors who cast their votes in the electoral college are "appointed"... Some very scary shit... If that happens we pretty much will be observing the death of government as we know it.

Yes, and we aren't the country of Trump, we are the country of the United States Constitution. This is why I am voting for Joe Biden.

I was right.
 10/28/2020 04:51 AM

Cole

This is the closest the country has been to collapse since the Civil War and one man is the reason. That man needs to go.

I was right.
 10/28/2020 08:05 PM

surferclimber

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Sure you are surferwhiner. Most Bernie bots are closet twitler lovers since they don't understand/like the "mainstream" and would rather have chaos. Bernie helped elect trump in the first place. What an ass.
Funny, geuss you know me more than me then... But anyways and seriously if you don't think it was Obama who opened the door to elect Trump you are really missing something. Doesn't make sense that Bernie elected him as I'm fairly confident that if he ran against Trump in 2016 (or if this year) he wins, especially in 2016 as he would have captured those voters who either voted against Hillary or abstained because of Hillary. But the Dems, as in traditional form, took the safe route ( read pussed out ) and choose what they thought was the safe candidate instead of standing up, joining with Bernie making a plan and trying for it. In 2016 our country was swinging no matter what - again natural reaction to Obama's presidency - and I believe we then had the opportunity to go left, but we didn't and fuck only knows where we are now and GOD only knows where we will be next Wednesday morning. My honest geuss is election tied, regular people confused & distain then probably more rioting in the streets. I'm just over this shit, nobody is seeing the bigger picture just focused on blaming & hating on others...

get up early and go surf - it'll make that hangover go away and/or make the workday more tolerable :)

Edited: 10/28/2020 at 08:16 PM by surferclimber
 10/28/2020 08:14 PM

surferclimber

Originally posted by: Cole This is the closest the country has been to collapse since the Civil War and one man is the reason. That man needs to go.
The divide and hate within society feels like we are already in another civil war. IMHO it really started back with the 06-08 crash and isn't as much about politics than we think, but rather I feel it is a more of sn economical division. The rich love Trump, the poor long for magic solution sold by Dems. The majority of us are somewhere in the middle, yet we've been kinda brainwashed to pick a side and hate on the other...

Edited: 10/28/2020 at 08:21 PM by surferclimber
 10/28/2020 08:55 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

There was a crash in 2006? I don't remember that.. please elaborate

When America was "great"
 10/29/2020 04:42 AM

Cole

I didn't hate Dubya, he just had bad Republican fiscal policy like all Republicans, some of his other stuff I quite liked; his immigration plan being one of those.. Trump is the problem.

I was right.
 10/29/2020 07:35 AM

WG

11%

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 10/29/2020 09:39 AM

Greensleeves

damn surferwhiner showing the bigot in him, good let it out, dotards need to show their colors!! Stomp around some surferwhiner you deserve it! Your rich orange hero gives you the right to be every bit the ignorant racist you and KKKrankit, and KKKeater5, and tspankkk want to be!!

The only thing Obama did wrong was invite complacency from the Dems as things were turning out ok. Dems get riled when $Hit goes wrong, ex: 2018 midterms. But when Dems are pissed the GOP gets beat, ex: next Tuesday.
 10/29/2020 10:19 AM

WG

surferclimber
I think the divide is an intentional tactic of a minority right faction and their foreign allies.
Trump didn't cause it, he is the fruition of it.
But it's surely going to end soon.
There won't be a sudden 8% shift in public opinion.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 10/29/2020 10:51 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: jdbman

I'll resist and organize against him same as we did under trump.rt

Really? What exactly is this "organization that you speak of? Who is this "we"?

Best way to resist tRump at this point is to vote for Biden.

Once the tyrant is gone and all of his executive orders are reversed, then we can get back to the hippie dream.

Also lot of people to prosecute.

Well there are lots of organizations one may affiliate with that have at the center a critical analysis of capitalism. But what I meant was organize in the sense of working with and encouraging others to take collective and direct action to resist the institutional violence that the system directs at the working class every day. Schools, workplaces, streets, fight were you stand.

Make no mistake, a Biden admin will be a right wing government.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 10/29/2020 11:18 AM

Greensleeves

make no mistake russki is one demented commie

I heard he was pen pals with Snowden. At least until Snowden realized the US is good and Russia is a $Hithole and that russki has lost it. Hey how come trump never called Russia a $hithole country?
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Biden is clearly favored to win the election

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .