Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Fox News report crushes Hunter Biden smear after network investigation 'found no role for Joe Biden'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/25/2020 01:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/27/2020 09:05 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Getting even weaker, but more funny.

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 10/27/2020 09:40 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: WG

This is what dotards would call a 'nothingburger' or a 'hoax'

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/27/2020 09:53 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: wtf

This is what dotards would call a 'nothingburger' or a 'hoax'

Hardly...

Fool!

"In April 2020, Carlson's program surpassed Hannity as the highest-rated primetime cable news show, with an average audience of 4.56 million viewers. During the second quarter of 2020, Tucker Carlson Tonight garnered an average audience of 4.33 million viewers, the largest for any program in the history of cable news."

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2020 01:23 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

"Republican Sen. Ted Cruz told "Axios on HBO" he doesn't think the Trump campaign's focus on the Biden family's business dealings are having any sway with voters.

The big picture: After watching the Trump-Biden debate with "Axios on HBO" on Thursday night, But when asked whether he thought voters were moved by the release of the Hunter Biden emails, Cruz replied, "I don't think it moves a single voter."

Cruz also said that "one of Biden's best points was when he said, 'All of these attacks back and forth about my family and his family, they don't matter. What matters is your family.'"
Why it matters: Cruz is not alone in this view. One of Trump's top advisers told me he had urged Trump to stop talking about anything to do with Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton's emails or "Russiagate" and to instead focus solely on the economy.

"I think we should be unifying, we should be explaining, we should be lifting people up," Cruz said. "I think it's a turnout election. But my assessment of turnout is the left is showing up no matter what. That those who hate Trump will crawl over broken glass to vote against him."
"The big unknown in this election is: Is everyone else gonna show up?"

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/27/2020 01:25 PM

Fish Killer

Nobody wants to elect a RICO ACT criminal.........

Biden and his FAMILY are RICO ACT criminals!

FACT!

Oh and if you didn't notice..... Ted Cruz is a fucking RINO!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/27/2020 at 01:26 PM by Fish Killer
 10/27/2020 01:42 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Chumpf launders money for gangsters and international criminals.
Hey queer ass qary: sorry about the in close drones, controller software issue, ma'am.
You're even fatter looking from overhead than the other profile pictures.

It's a democratic hoax
 10/27/2020 02:11 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Nobody wants to elect a RICO ACT criminal.........

Biden and his FAMILY are RICO ACT criminals!

FACT!

Oh and if you didn't notice..... Ted Cruz is a fucking RINO!

So,,, now Ted Cruz is a RINO? Hahahaha. you are going to go so far radical right your fall off your flat earth.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 10/27/2020 02:22 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I'm pretty sure FK planned on voting for Cruz before Trump won the nod (No Republicans on here were for Trump at first).

That one should be pretty easy to search up.

I was right.
 10/27/2020 02:37 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Anyone that says something that Qary doesn't agree with suddenly becomes a "RINO"

He will claim that Trump is a RINO one day- you can bet on it.

In the meantime, we all know that Qary is a CINO (Christian in Name Only)

When America was "great"
 10/27/2020 03:11 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

I'm pretty sure FK planned on voting for Cruz before Trump won the nod (No Republicans on here were for Trump at first).

That one should be pretty easy to search up.

Oh...you go do just that!

I was the first one to clearly state that Trump was my vote AND that Trump would win!

FACT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2020 03:20 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: Cole I'm pretty sure FK planned on voting for Cruz before Trump won the nod (No Republicans on here were for Trump at first). That one should be pretty easy to search up.
Oh...you go do just that! I was the first one to clearly state that Trump was my vote AND that Trump would win! FACT!
Think FK is right on that. I was for Cruz and remember being a little surprised that FK went for Trump early. But who cares. The big news is that Dementia Joe is corrupt as all get out. And, despite the press's efforts to suppress that news, it is getting out to the people. And the people - normal people - see this exactly for what it is. The tide has turned. Bad news for progs. what did some pollster find? Trump was down by double digits in Florida?

I :heart; Q
 10/27/2020 03:59 PM

Cole

Trump pulls the ads because he can't afford them.

Winning? LOL!

Florida just went to Biden. Perfect.

I was right.
 10/27/2020 06:56 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

the hits keep coming; thats why there was a 45 minute interview with the ceo of biden crime inc. Laying out methodically the demise of biden and his hopes
 10/27/2020 11:15 PM

Greensleeves

Wtf is Qeater5 blabbing about now? Dotards really believe their right wing filth is relevant.
 10/28/2020 03:55 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Wtf is Qeater5 blabbing about now? Dotards really believe their right wing filth is relevant.

He's talking about this you POS prog commie!

'Plausible deniability': Tony Bobulinski claims Biden family shrugged off concerns about risk to 2020 bid
Bobulinski said he raised concerns in 2017 to Jim Biden about Joe Biden's alleged ties to a joint venture with a Chinese energy firm.
By Adam Shaw, Brooke Singman | Fox News

Tony Bobulinski reveals details of conversation with Joe Biden
Ex-Hunter Biden business partner calls out family for accusing him of spreading disinformation on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight'

Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, claimed in an interview Tuesday that the Biden family shrugged off concerns that Joe Biden's alleged ties to his son's business deals could put a future presidential campaign at risk.

Bobulinski, in an interview with Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight," said he raised concerns in 2017 to the former vice president's brother Jim Biden, about Joe Biden's alleged ties to a possible joint venture with a Chinese energy firm.

Bobulinski, a retired lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, was the former CEO of SinoHawk Holdings, which he said was the partnership between the CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming and the two Biden family members.

"I remember saying, 'How are you guys getting away with this?' 'Aren't you concerned?'" he told Carlson.

He claims that Jim Biden chuckled.

"'Plausible Deniability,' he said it directly to me in a cabana at the Peninsula Hotel," he said.

In the interview, he outlines how an alleged meeting with Joe Biden took place on May 2, 2017. Fox News first reported text messages that indicated such a meeting. Bobulinski said that it was the Bidens, not him, who had pushed the meeting.

"They were sort of wining and dining me and presenting the strength of the Biden family to get me engaged and to take on the CEO role to develop SinoHawk in the U.S. and around the world in partnership with CEFC," he said.

He went at length into how Joe Biden arrived for a Milken conference, partly held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, and how he was introduced by Jim and Hunter Biden to the former vice president.

"I didn't request to meet with Joe" Biden, he said. "They requested that I meet with Joe [Biden]. They were putting their entire family legacy on the line. They knew exactly what they were doing."

He asked why the former vice president would want to meet him.

"Why on 10:38 on the night of May 2 would Joe Biden take time out of his schedule to take time with me, behind a column so people could not see us, to have a discussion with his family and my family and business at a very high level?" he said.

Hunter Biden's ex-business associate speaks out in exclusive interviewVideo
The meeting on May 2, 2017, would have taken place 11 days before a May 13, 2017, email obtained by Fox News, which included a discussion of "remuneration packages" for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as "Chair / Vice Chair depending on agreement with CEFC," in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that "Hunter [Biden] has some office expectations he will elaborate." A proposed equity split references "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" with no further details. Bobulinski has repeatedly said "the big guy" was Joe.

Biden has repeatedly denied being involved with his son's business dealings.

Bobulinski said he was told by CEFC that it was a $10 million deal that would see a $5 million loan to the Biden family and $5 million was their contribution to capitalize SinoHawk Holdings.

The allegations have been denied by Joe Biden and his campaign.

"I have not taken a penny from any foreign source ever in my life," Joe Biden said at a presidential debate last week. "We learned this president ... has a secret bank account with China, does business in China, and in fact is talking about me taking money? I have not taken a single penny from any country whatsoever, ever, ever."

Separately the Biden campaign has said that it released the former vice president's tax documents and returns, which do not reflect any involvement with Chinese investments.

"Joe Biden has never even considered being involved in business with his family, nor in any overseas business whatsoever," Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates told Fox News. "He has never held stock in any such business arrangements nor has any family member or any other person ever held stock for him."

Bobulinski also said that Hunter Biden and Jim Biden were looking to complete deals in places like Oman and Luxembourg, France and Romania -- although they had no qualifications with which to do so.

"The only qualification they had was the Biden name," he said.

Meanwhile, he praised one of the business partners James Gilliar as "sharp" and "as legitimate as they come." But GIlliar had previously told the Wall Street Journal that he was "unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former Vice President."

Bobulinski also said he wouldn't have gone public about it if comments by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff that his claims were part of a "Russian disinformation" campaign were retracted. He has then decided to go public to the FBI, Department of Justice, Congress and the media to tell his story.

"This isn't a political decision, people were accusing my family of treason after I defended my country," he said.

As for what the deals could mean in a potential Biden administration, Bobulinski said that he believes Joe Biden and his family are "compromised."

"I just don't see given the history here and the facts how Joe can't be influenced in some manner based on the history they have here with CEFC," he said.

"I think the American people should be demanding that this is investigated," he said.

He also said he had received death threats and had spoken to the FBI about the danger to him and his family, but hoped he would become irrelevant as the facts came out.

"Hopefully I will go stage left and hopefully our government and appropriate people in the Biden family will go on record and provide facts to the American people," he said.

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/28/2020 05:01 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

the hits keep coming; thats why there was a 45 minute interview with the ceo of biden crime inc. Laying out methodically the demise of biden and his hopes

When Ted Cruz thinks is fake, you gotta problem. lol

I was right.
 10/28/2020 05:29 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

RINO......a fucking repug by any name is still a fucking repug, then there are trunts.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/28/2020 06:34 AM

Greensleeves

guppy swallower you incredible pos, no one outside the fetid right wing stink bubble knows or cares about your lies

Edited: 10/28/2020 at 07:02 AM by Greensleeves
 10/28/2020 12:04 PM

johnnyboy

Qniper, you have shown your cards. It's not what you believe but why you believe it. Cole posted the link that makes your belief flat out bullshit. But here you are again, claiming it's not and worse, that you can at least admit you're wrong when you are. You can't. You didn't. And now you cite your feelings when others cite facts.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/28/2020 12:31 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

1. Biden Associate Pleads With Bobulinski; You'll 'Bury All of Us'
2. Bobulinski: Joe's Brother Credits 'Plausible Deniability'
3. 'I Think Joe Biden and His Family Are Compromised' by the Chinese
4. This Was Never Just About Hunter Biden
5. 'They Carved Out a Piece of His Schedule for You'
6. Bobulinski's First Meeting with Joe Biden
7. Joe Tells Bobulinski to 'Keep an Eye on' His Brother and Son
8. '10 Percent for the Big Guy, Held by H'
9. 'There's Two Chairman in This Story'
10. 'The Only Qualification They Had Was the Biden Name'
heres some cheese for your whine
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .