Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Crying Don Project
Topic Summary: .. live from the 2020 Whaaaaaambulance SuperSpreader Tour
Created On: 10/28/2020 02:03 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/28/2020 02:03 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Well, it was only a matter of time- now Whinin' Don is angry at his own cult followers..

President Donald Trump is ending his reelection bid in a frenzied cross-country push for votes in states he won -- some handily -- four years ago.

But he is not pretending to be happy about it.

"It wasn't even going to be like we had an election," Trump said on a rain-drenched tarmac in Lansing, Michigan, on Tuesday, lamenting that the coronavirus had imperiled his political prospects and, in his telling, forced him to return to the cold grind and meteorological mishaps of the campaign trail.
"I probably wouldn't be standing out here in the freezing rain with you," he told a crowd of hearty souls who had been standing for hours in persistent drizzle to hear him speak. "I'd be home in the White House, doing whatever the hell I was doing. I wouldn't be out here."

As he barnstorms the country in seek of electoral votes, Trump is hoping to out-hustle his rival in the places he claims have been long ignored by the political class. But he has also been explicit that he would likely be ignoring them, too, unless they provided him political fuel.

He hasn't shied away from telling his supporters he would never find himself in their states unless he needed their votes.

"We win Wisconsin, we win the whole ballgame," he said last week on yet another frigid airport tarmac, this time in Janesville. "What the hell do you think I'm doing here on a freezing night with 45-degree winds?"
"Do you think I'm doing this for my health?" he continued as the temperature dropped and some of the crowd began trickling out. "I'm not doing this for my health."

A week earlier at the Des Moines airport, he warned a crowd of adoring fans huddled outside a plane hangar he'd never return unless they reward him with Iowa's six electoral votes.
"I may never have to come back here again if I don't get Iowa," he said. "I'll never be back."

While Trump proclaims to his sizable crowds he has restored their way of life over the past four years, he doesn't paper over the fact it's not really a life for him. It's Trump's established brand: I'm not like you, but you could be like me.

Speaking in Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley on Monday, Trump became briefly waylaid after thinking of the freedom a 18-wheeler might provide. But the aside was less about the appeal of truck stops and the open road than the potential for escaping the life he is currently leading.
"By the way, nice trucks," he said to no one in particular on yet another airport tarmac. "You think I could hop into one of them and drive it away?"

"I'd love to just drive the hell out of here. Just get the hell out of this," he went on. "I had such a good life. My life was great."

In the campaign's final stretch, Trump is tailoring his appeals to suburban women, senior citizens, non-college educated Whites and whatever overlap those groups contain. He has narrowed his sights outside major urban centers, looking to rural regions or smaller cities for votes. Along the way, Trump has only rarely made an attempt to place himself within that milieu.
Trump's rallies almost never take him further than the airport, where he lands, taxis into place next to a well-lit and crowded hangar, walks from the plane, speaks, dances to YMCA and returns up the steps an hour later.

He did make a brief foray from the tarmac in Wisconsin on Tuesday, driving 15 minutes to a nearby motorsports track in West Salem past retail strips and a Sam's Club. He took a lap around the track in his presidential limousine on his way in, but as soon as he wrapped up he quickly got in his car and sped away.

The Cry Baby Don whiney bitch action continues...

-------------------------

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 10/28/2020 at 02:04 PM by fishkller
 10/28/2020 02:43 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Goes to show money can't buy class.

The good ship Trumpanic is sitting lower and lower in the water and the crew thinks that is normal, and has no clue they are sinking.

It will be interesting to see who runs to the lifeboats first.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 10/28/2020 04:05 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Showing his distaste for the working woman and man ain't working.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/fea...t-has-biden-way-ahead/

I was right.
 10/29/2020 04:52 AM

Cole

"I may never have to come back here again if I don't get Iowa," he said. "I'll never be back."

What's it called when one you pine after abuses you, but you keep loving and fawning after them anyway?

I was right.
 10/29/2020 05:19 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Cole What's it called when one you pine after abuses you, but you keep loving and fawning after them anyway?
like when you continue to reply to effK? classic stock -colerona-holm syndrome discuss,
 10/29/2020 05:24 AM

fishkller

LOL looks like you've got a stray puppy following you around Cole..

he ran after you all the way from Ocala...

Let's name him "Thirsty"

lol

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 10/29/2020 at 05:25 AM by fishkller
 10/29/2020 05:38 AM

StirfryMcflurry

and you're followin us, and several other men around. what does that make you? a stray thirsty faggit.
 10/29/2020 05:43 AM

fishkller

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

and you're followin us, and several other men around. what does that make you? a stray thirsty faggit.

That's it Bob- just let those true colors show

Doesn't it feel better to come out of the closet and show your TRUE SELF to the world?

Let that backwoods inland Trump Humper out!

You're free to be the REAL YOU! 5th grade spelling skills and all

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 10/29/2020 at 05:44 AM by fishkller
 10/29/2020 06:10 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: fishkller

Let's name him "Thirsty"

lol

I blocked him ages ago. He needs mental therapy.

I was right.
 10/29/2020 06:40 AM

Greensleeves

The f-er is absurd! What a tool!

"I'd love to just drive the hell out of here. Just get the hell out of this," he went on. "I had such a good life. My life was great."

10/29/2020 06:43 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

That's it Bob- just let those true colors show

Doesn't it feel better to come out of the closet and show your TRUE SELF to the world?

Yeah, it seems he doth protest too much...

Just like those who fight so hard against something,

then it turns out they were fighting against themselves the whole time.

We're pulling for you, RainbowBrightMcFluffer! Be yourself!

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 10/29/2020 08:02 AM

fishkller

Originally posted by: Pagerow

That's it Bob- just let those true colors show [IMG][/IMG]

Yeah, it seems he doth protest too much...

Just like those who fight so hard against something,

then it turns out they were fighting against themselves the whole time.

We're pulling for you, RainbowBrightMcFluffer! Be yourself!

I was thinking more along the lines of Bob finally coming out and admitting / embracing his true bigoted Trump Humper self, but this works as well

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 10/29/2020 at 08:02 AM by fishkller
 10/29/2020 08:17 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: PagePinkBoy-row We're pulling for you, RainbowBrightMcFluffer! Be yourself!
I know ya hate to hear it, you're sounding a little mango smoothy there yerself, Page! go with it.
 10/29/2020 08:21 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Originally posted by: fishkreepyManfollower I was thinking I'm gonna start calling FK - Daddy
you may as well! Facts
 10/30/2020 06:09 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Let's name him "Thirsty"

lol

StirShit is just like his choice for president. They're both whiny little bitches.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .