Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Confirmed: Hunter Biden Has Been Under Federal Investigation for Money Laundering Since 2019
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/30/2020 07:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/30/2020 07:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Confirmed: Hunter Biden Has Been Under Federal Investigation for Money Laundering Since 2019
Matt VespaMatt
Oct 29, 2020 9:05 PM

Confirmed: Hunter Biden Has Been Under Federal Investigation for Money Laundering Since 2019

How long can the media ignore this story? They're trying to suffocate it with a pillow a la One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It's a story. Sorry, you may not like it. I know you hate the timing, liberal media, but Joe Biden, his son Hunter, and his brother Jim might all be dirty.

The Biden camp has yet to refute the scores of emails from Hunter Biden that weave a sordid and wide-reaching web of corruption. You already know about Hunter's Burisma gig in Ukraine, where he was getting $50k/month to reportedly sell access to top Obama officials.

This arrangement was made back in 2014-15, around the time daddy Biden, the VP, was helming our policy efforts there. Joe fired the prosecutor looking into Burisma for corruption by threatening to ax aid to the country. Emails show Burisma executives expected legal protection with Hunter's position. They got it. Joe Biden went rogue to protect his son.

With the China deal, which looks like another corrupt venture, that arrangement has been further fleshed out by whistleblower Tony Bobulinski, who gave the FBI all records and devices related to these alleged shady deals with CEFC China Energy, which has ties to the government.

This deal was first hashed out when Joe was VP, the deal sought to give Joe, identified as "big guy" in these emails, a 10 percent equity stake, and Bobulinski straight-up has said that a) the Bidens are compromised, b) Joe knew full well what his son was doing. He was in on it. Hell, Hunter called his dad the "chairman."

The deal collapsed in 2017, but not after the Chinese firm doled out a $5 million personal loan to the Bidens. And now, we have confirmation from Department of Justice officials that Hunter Biden has been under federal investigation for money laundering since 2019.

The Biden doctrine is to get paid first, even from those whose interests are against that of the United States, and ask questions later if they ask at all. Joe didn't know about this. Joe didn't know about his son's business ventures that have led to this money-laundering investigation.

Yet, another avenue of questions for Joe which he'll avoid as he hides in his basement. With all of this, including Bobulinski's interview with the FBI, it's now impossible to see Joe as an "I know nothing" character in all of this.

I mean, you all knew that, but for the rest of the zombie media - Joe doesn't look so innocent now, least of all Hunter. Joe looks dirty. The Bidens look dirty, but they're just like you and me, right? Good ole' Scranton Joe working hard for the working man, while selling himself out to China who was really put a hurting on America's working class for the past quarter-century.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/30/2020 08:17 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Qonfirmed! Qish Qiller is the Qumbest of them qll. QooQ!

Edited: 10/30/2020 at 08:19 AM by Greensleeves
 10/30/2020 08:33 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Ain't looking good for Hunter. Or Dementia Joe.

I :heart; Q
 10/30/2020 08:58 AM

Greensleeves

hey tsqanQ! aw forget it, you're too stuqid to underqtand.
 10/30/2020 09:35 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

All you liberals do is insult the people talking about the story. You guys are running empty.
 10/30/2020 10:28 AM

Greensleeves

"All you liberals do is insult the people talking about the story."

Qrapola doesn't qet why no one knows what he is talqing about. duuuuhhhhh

Like that?
 10/30/2020 11:35 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: chopola All you liberals do is insult the people talking about the story. You guys are running empty.
Yep, that is pretty much all they have. And it is grade school variety insults too. Nothing really good.

I :heart; Q
 10/30/2020 11:43 AM

Greensleeves

when you gals want to discuss something other than your f-ing stupid commie driven conspiracy theories y'all know where to go.
 10/30/2020 12:34 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

greensnot go back up to the kiddie pool; you are out of your league
 10/30/2020 01:35 PM

Greensleeves

Hey mods! Qeater5 is frightening and has the smell of old!

Come on Qeater talk about something outside of your bubble like morals or vegetables.
 10/30/2020 07:58 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Matt VespaMatt

How long can the media ignore this story? They're trying to suffocate it with a pillow a la One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It's a story. Sorry, you may not like it. I know you hate the timing, liberal media, but Joe Biden, his son Hunter, and his brother Jim might all be dirty.

The Biden camp has yet to refute the scores of emails from Hunter Biden that weave a sordid and wide-reaching web of corruption. You already know about Hunter's Burisma gig in Ukraine, where he was getting $50k/month to reportedly sell access to top Obama officials.

This arrangement was made back in 2014-15, around the time daddy Biden, the VP, was helming our policy efforts there. Joe fired the prosecutor looking into Burisma for corruption by threatening to ax aid to the country. Emails show Burisma executives expected legal protection with Hunter's position. They got it. Joe Biden went rogue to protect his son.

With the China deal, which looks like another corrupt venture, that arrangement has been further fleshed out by whistleblower Tony Bobulinski, who gave the FBI all records and devices related to these alleged shady deals with CEFC China Energy, which has ties to the government.

This deal was first hashed out when Joe was VP, the deal sought to give Joe, identified as "big guy" in these emails, a 10 percent equity stake, and Bobulinski straight-up has said that a) the Bidens are compromised, b) Joe knew full well what his son was doing. He was in on it. Hell, Hunter called his dad the "chairman."

The deal collapsed in 2017, but not after the Chinese firm doled out a $5 million personal loan to the Bidens. And now, we have confirmation from Department of Justice officials that Hunter Biden has been under federal investigation for money laundering since 2019.

The Biden doctrine is to get paid first, even from those whose interests are against that of the United States, and ask questions later if they ask at all. Joe didn't know about this. Joe didn't know about his son's business ventures that have led to this money-laundering investigation.

Yet, another avenue of questions for Joe which he'll avoid as he hides in his basement. With all of this, including Bobulinski's interview with the FBI, it's now impossible to see Joe as an "I know nothing" character in all of this.

I mean, you all knew that, but for the rest of the zombie media - Joe doesn't look so innocent now, least of all Hunter. Joe looks dirty. The Bidens look dirty, but they're just like you and me, right? Good ole' Scranton Joe working hard for the working man, while selling himself out to China who was really put a hurting on America's working class for the past quarter-century.

This has nothing about the "investigation" in the headline. If you are talking about an investigation, shouldn't details and other info be included?

More shit "journalism" from the Right. Pathetic.

I was right.
 10/31/2020 05:21 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

Matt VespaMatt

This has nothing about the "investigation" in the headline. If you are talking about an investigation, shouldn't details and other info be included?

More shit "journalism" from the Right. Pathetic.

NO...just the FACT that Hunter Biden is UNDER investigation proves that your POS agenda is FALSE!

NOBODY is under FBI investigation with out cause!

NOBODY!

This makes you and your 'plausible denial' and 'no Hunter is a good boy and I'm not on 'Quid Pro Jo'.... BULLSHIT!

Fucking MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/31/2020 08:14 AM

Cole

NO...just the FACT that Hunter Biden is UNDER investigation proves that your POS agenda is FALSE!

NOBODY!

This makes you and your 'plausible denial' and 'no Hunter is a good boy and I'm not on 'Quid Pro Jo'.... BULLSHIT!

Fucking MORON!

Huh, then what's your opinion on the FBI investigating Trump?

I was right.
 10/31/2020 12:58 PM

Fish Killer

NOBODY!

Fucking MORON!

They don't have Trump under investigation.

FURTHERMORE...i clearly stated that it was YOUR agenda to claim that The Biden CRIME FAMILY isn't under investigation...

WELL ASSHOLE...THEY ARE!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/31/2020 at 01:00 PM by Fish Killer
 10/31/2020 02:43 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Swishyfish has been a loser since he was born.
Lie.
Spin.
Distract. and then: simply make shit up.......pathetic la-HOO-zer!
Have you been working in the back yard lately?

It's a democratic hoax
 10/31/2020 02:49 PM

Greensleeves

Qish Qiller qrying like a Qaby! Hey fat ass, fuck off! Biden is not under investigation. Barr or some other dumb ass Trump political appointee would be telling people.
 10/31/2020 03:58 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Qish Qiller qrying like a Qaby! Hey fat ass, fuck off! Biden is not under investigation. Barr or some other dumb ass Trump political appointee would be telling people.

Liar!

"Confirmed: Hunter Biden Has Been Under Federal Investigation for Money Laundering Since 2019."

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/31/2020 07:09 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

This just in from Alex Jones:
John Kerry directed satellites to steer super storms!!!I
OMG OMG

It's a democratic hoax
 11/02/2020 08:55 AM

Cole

NOBODY!

Fucking MORON!

They don't have Trump under investigation.

FURTHERMORE...i clearly stated that it was YOUR agenda to claim that The Biden CRIME FAMILY isn't under investigation...

WELL ASSHOLE...THEY ARE!

You claimed that the FBI investigating Trump was bullshit. Now you are saying they can do no wrong.

Dear tard, you can't have it both ways.

I was right.
 11/02/2020 10:16 AM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

lil' fishy.

ivanka shopped for copyrights in China while she was there on U.S. Govt. business.

That's just criminalo...

she's a berry berry bad girl.

baby donnie goes on T.V Coked Out.

bad boy.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .